Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    SW(9/1/20): 194
    PW: 138.8
    CW: 138.4
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Hey All;
    I really am still here!! All is well. Still missing my dog, we got his ashes back last Saturday, but we are doing well as we have a feisty cat to care for. Hope that those of you who celebrate had a marvelous Turkey Day. The other half of my dessert is calling my name, but so far I'm resisting, lol. Be well.😊🧡 Lee
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    aussie_girl_del_runner_5 Posts: 303 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: aussie_girl_del
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 105.9
    PW: 105.3
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 218.4
    PW: 221.6

May be some damage tomorrow from today's feasting😉. Happy Thanksgiving!

Fantastic loss! Hope you had a nice turkey dinner!

tahm42 wrote: »
    Question

What is your favourite meal to cook? Could be a breakfast, lunch or supper.

I enjoy cooking period.

Lunch today happened to be shrimp 3 ways and a large Broiled salmon Filet. Collards and blackeyed peas. The shrimp were divided into 3 dishes. Cajun stirfry. Panko fried shrimp. Shrimp and grits. All were delicious.

Breakfast I love to bake biscuits and make fruit filled braids. Baking is something I love to do. Of course I make everything gluten free, dairy free, yeast free, and no honey. I love eating what I make too. My eldest son hates my food since I stopped cooking "normal". Everyone tells me they can't taste the difference. I strive to make sure that it tastes as close to normal as possible.

I would say I don’t mind cooking but I am a terrible baker. I love biscuits so I would be in trouble at your house.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good bloated evening everyone. I am stuffed.

Check in for 11/25:
    Steps - 10427
    Calories - 1858 or so. Big breakfast and dinner, apple pie and a cherry cordial.
    Exercise - 3.69 mile walk this morning between bakings and 0.8 mile walk tonight to get more gift tape.

@lindamtuck2018 the ice cream was about 160 cal for 4 oz. It was at a family run store so no calorie list.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Walking gave you a little cushion with your dinner. I might try and convince my husband to get some sugar free this week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Hey All;
    I really am still here!! All is well. Still missing my dog, we got his ashes back last Saturday, but we are doing well as we have a feisty cat to care for. Hope that those of you who celebrate had a marvelous Turkey Day. The other half of my dessert is calling my name, but so far I'm resisting, lol. Be well.😊🧡 Lee

Nice loss! I miss seeing your daily stats posts. It’s understandable that you are missing your dog after all he was part of the family.

@lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

How was your week? Any victories or struggles you would like to share?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Close Rings ✅

PW 203
    CW 201.6

My weight is going up and down the same 3 to 4 pounds so I am basically maintaining. I need to shake things up with exercise and do better on the eating. The eating is ok unless I can’t sleep because of pain. On Monday I am doing my first session on sleep and pain session so that may help. To mix up exercise I am going to use the exercise bike and do mini walks on Fridays. I am going to swim laps 4 times a week and do a pool workout the other 2.

Happy FriYAY! Try not to spend to much on all the sales today.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 13,048
    Please reduce my steps pledge to 8,000 and can you tell me the conversion for the exercise bike.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Let’s hear some NSV’s!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,328 Member
    Options
    Steps ✅
    Close Rings ✅

PW 203
    CW 201.6

My weight is going up and down the same 3 to 4 pounds so I am basically maintaining. I need to shake things up with exercise and do better on the eating. The eating is ok unless I can’t sleep because of pain. On Monday I am doing my first session on sleep and pain session so that may help. To mix up exercise I am going to use the exercise bike and do mini walks on Fridays. I am going to swim laps 4 times a week and do a pool workout the other 2.

Happy FriYAY! Try not to spend to much on all the sales today.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    steps 13,048
    Please reduce my steps pledge to 8,000 and can you tell me the conversion for the exercise bike.

I will reduce your step pledge to 8,000 as for the exercise bike ...All I have is bicycling on the conversion chart... Bicycling leisurely is 100 x minutes ... Moderate 200 x minutes and vigorous 250 x minutes
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in Day- Friday
    PW: 224.0
    CW 223.2 (loss 0.8 lbs)
    LTD: 24 lbs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Let’s hear some NSV’s!

I am not in so much pain anymore now that I am walking 5 days a week ... the only thing bothering me on my walks is my foot that has a screw in it (it has been quite chilly here (36 right now)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Let’s hear some NSV’s!

I can see my upper body changing shape from the swimming.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 252.4
    CW: 253.0. +0.6 LBS

first weekly gain in a few months. I have been hanging at this weight all week so it is a win for me. Showed myself that I ate well despite being stuffed.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/25: 14,593
    No other tracking yesterday...back to it today.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    Hey All;

Nice loss! I miss seeing your daily stats posts. It’s understandable that you are missing your dog after all he was part of the family.

@lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

Only struggles this week, no victories

I worked 56 hours when I should only be doing 30. My son has been sick with asthma complications so no daycare (I work from home) and the Dr wanting to see him every 3 days and that means a covid test and waiting for results each time. He's 4 so not being able to breath properly sucks enough without someone coming to stick something up your nose and down your throat. I've convinced her to do a phone consult for tomorrow. Sleep and food log went out the window last week and I've had my fair share of stealing my kids Freddo Frogs (chocolate).

Husband has also had a big work week, he's on construction sites so no working from home to share the daytime load but even though he's been doing the same hours as me, he still stops me tidying up/mopping the floor etc after 4yo is in bed to take over because he knows I need to log on to get my work project across the line. I don't want to call that a victory because really that is just working together as a team but my god am I thankful we are a team.

My son is getting better and (fingers crossed) I shouldn't need to do so many hours this week so I promise to not eat my feelings and write down my food good and bad. I must remember to read my motivational post and put my own suggestions to work.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in Day- Friday
    PW: 224.0
    CW 223.2 (loss 0.8 lbs)
    LTD: 24 lbs

Awesome loss!

rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 252.4
    CW: 253.0. +0.6 LBS

first weekly gain in a few months. I have been hanging at this weight all week so it is a win for me. Showed myself that I ate well despite being stuffed.

Minor damage. Probably bloat from all the good food yesterday.

Steps 11/25: 14,593
    No other tracking yesterday...back to it today.

Good reason to take a day off from tracking. Glad to see you went back on plan the next day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hey All;

@lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

Only struggles this week, no victories

I worked 56 hours when I should only be doing 30. My son has been sick with asthma complications so no daycare (I work from home) and the Dr wanting to see him every 3 days and that means a covid test and waiting for results each time. He's 4 so not being able to breath properly sucks enough without someone coming to stick something up your nose and down your throat. I've convinced her to do a phone consult for tomorrow. Sleep and food log went out the window last week and I've had my fair share of stealing my kids Freddo Frogs (chocolate).

Husband has also had a big work week, he's on construction sites so no working from home to share the daytime load but even though he's been doing the same hours as me, he still stops me tidying up/mopping the floor etc after 4yo is in bed to take over because he knows I need to log on to get my work project across the line. I don't want to call that a victory because really that is just working together as a team but my god am I thankful we are a team.

My son is getting better and (fingers crossed) I shouldn't need to do so many hours this week so I promise to not eat my feelings and write down my food good and bad. I must remember to read my motivational post and put my own suggestions to work.

I hope your son feels better soon. Yes, reread your post. It was one of the best motivational post I have read.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    My house smells yummy .... I made homemade beef jerky and crock pot navy bean soup with the ham hock from yesterday's dinner ... I will be having corn bread with it soon ... at 6pm I have to call the courts to see if I have to go in for jury duty ...crossing fingers that I don't...

@lindamtuck2018 ...thank you for your comment about my loss :)
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi all, didn't check in last night Calories were ok but I've only just got my smart watch working again so will start tracking today.

What's NSV?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi all, didn't check in last night Calories were ok but I've only just got my smart watch working again so will start tracking today.

What's NSV?

NSV= Non Scale Victories
This discussion has been closed.