Lose: -.5
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Mrs Canmore
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,488 Member
    edited January 2022
    @cmhubbard92 and @rawrxamberx I haven't been getting tag notifications for a while, but I learned something new that I'm very excited about! (I'm easily amused LOL)😂

When I am in the community on my phone, if I click on my profile picture in the upper right corner, a pop-up menu opens that gives me the option to view my notifications or book marks! I'm thrilled because I absolutely HATED scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page to get to Bookmarks!! Also, it shows the number of posts in the threads you've bookmarked since your last visit (provided you cleared it when you were there last). You can scroll through the notifications and see if anyone has mentioned you.

Maybe not perfect but it's something! 😊
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    Mrs Canmore

@Mrscanmore That's a fantastic weigh-in!! Almost 4 pounds gone...who hoo!!
  • HASWLRS
    Sat. Jan. 8
    Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

I took this day off of exercise as a rest day. I did some extra snacking and indulged too much in chocolate.
    Tomorrow, back on the beam.

Go Team!

@redhatsenior We all need rest days. And sometimes we need chocolate too! 😁 Just don't get carried away (easier said than done) and you'll be fine. I work either a fun size pack of M&Ms or 5 Hershey's kisses into my day every day. Life without chocolate is no fun. 🍫🥰

@DaffyGirl88 Great advice!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    Mrs Canmore

@Mrscanmore That's a fantastic weigh-in!! Almost 4 pounds gone...who hoo!!

Wuhoo! 🥳
  • HASWLRS
    I know I've been absent, but can I still join for January, starting today.

Jan. 2
    WT: 190.0

I've been busy and a bit down (overeating). Will work harder to post daily, reduce calories in and exercise more. It's a new year and opportunity to get back on track. Good night Team TBBT.☃❄⛄😴

@kristiekay1962 No problem, Kris! I have your weight entered and you are good to go for 2022 with this awesome team!!
    Don't forget to post a weight for today, January 10th.
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited January 2022
    January Week 2
    Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in day: Mon
    PW: 195.4
    CW: 194.8

Was down to 193 but this weekend was bad. Not feeling great about this even if it's a loss from a week ago.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    report for sun jan 9
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes
  • HASWLRS
    JenKindo wrote: »
    January Week 2

Was down to 193 but this weekend was bad. Not feeling great about this even if it's a loss from a week ago.

@JenKindo You are allowed to "not feel great" about it for maybe a minute. Examine your weekend and why you think it went off track. Maybe it was as simple as needing a mental break from losing weight. But then you need to move on! The longer you indulge your "not feeling great" about it, the more likely you are to throw yourself a pity party. And in my case, a pity party always includes copious amounts of junk food! Focus on the fact that you have lost a lot of weight already by doing all the right things, and one bad weekend cannot undo, or take away from, that accomplishment!
  • HASWLRS
    We have been in a cold snap since a week before Christmas. I've only gotten out to ski once. The rest of the time it has been hovering around -40 Celsius!

@Mrscanmore This post makes me think you are in Canmore Alberta? My husband's aunt got married in 2000 in Canmore, with a lovely reception at the Banff Springs hotel. It was my first time in Alberta. And I also had a high school friend who lived in Canmore for a time while her then husband was a pastry chef at the Banff Springs also. It is definitely beautiful in that part of Canada, which (kind of) makes up for the unbearable cold!
  • JenKindo
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    January Week 2

@JenKindo You are allowed to "not feel great" about it for maybe a minute. Examine your weekend and why you think it went off track. Maybe it was as simple as needing a mental break from losing weight. But then you need to move on! The longer you indulge your "not feeling great" about it, the more likely you are to throw yourself a pity party. And in my case, a pity party always includes copious amounts of junk food! Focus on the fact that you have lost a lot of weight already by doing all the right things, and one bad weekend cannot undo, or take away from, that accomplishment!

Thank you so much for this. I teared up reading that. I used to be more "heck with it, might as well eat everything", but the last year or 2 I've swung more toward beating myself up a different way, being hyper aware of what I'm eating and exercise, not listening to my body and maybe overdoing it a bit. I'm working on staying more even keeled so this is sustainable. And least I was smart enough to send all the junk food home with a friend Sunday, so there's nothing too tempting in the house!

My word/work for the week is Grace.
  • JenKindo
    edited January 2022
    For anyone losing posts - if you are on the mobile app, be very careful rotating your phone. I noticed it goes back to the main page if I move my phone too much and then I lose my place and anything that wasn't saved.
  • DaffyGirl88
    For anyone losing posts - if you are on the mobile app, be very careful rotating your phone. I noticed it goes back to the main page if I move my phone too much and then I lose my place any anything that wasn't saved.

@JenKindo Gah! I HATE that! Sometimes when I'm typing I'll move my phone just a little and it will rotate itself! Worst thing ever, especially if it was a longish post. :#
  • JenKindo
    For anyone losing posts - if you are on the mobile app, be very careful rotating your phone. I noticed it goes back to the main page if I move my phone too much and then I lose my place any anything that wasn't saved.

@JenKindo Gah! I HATE that! Sometimes when I'm typing I'll move my phone just a little and it will rotate itself! Worst thing ever, especially if it was a longish post. :#

YES! Save early and often! :D
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Weight in: 182
    Monday 10 January
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: no