How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Replies

• pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Bunnies for Thursday: blueberries for a breakfast 🐰. No bunnies for lunch just planned on eating all my veggies at dinner. So dinner 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰. 2 black bean burgers with some veggies in them. Green beans and grape tomatoes as a side dish and lettace and tomatoes on the burgers. So 7🐰s. Ate under goal and so full no more room for more bunnies today.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    I'm not sure getting extra 🐹 ideas will help us much as we've all been reliably good with them for long enough to get here! 😹 Not that they don't all come out one way or another.

Not against a 🐹 thread. Just, prefer to displace with better πŸ°πŸ‡ or with better 🐹s to be quite honest! 🐹 also eat πŸ‡ food 😎

Met my 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰 a day with a bag of carrots (thank you yoolie, stopped at the superstore in Cranbrook before starting out to get it). With Prime suspect next to me we ended up with a large pizza and Greek salad split 50-50. Maybe another πŸ°πŸ‡ as pizza also had tomatoes mushrooms and onions in addition to the cheese cheese cheese and chorizo πŸ™€ clearly an above tdee day. Probably by about 500!

Anyway. Six and a half bunnies.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,733 Member
    Today's bunnies:

HUGE salad 🐰🐰🐰
    Banana, blueberries, raspberries, orange, apple 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Houmous and red kidney beans 🐰

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,813 Member
    edited May 2022
    You’re welcome on the carry your own veggie tip. Learned to pack edibles on our many days-long cross country moves with son and mom in tow. Either or both were sure to be crankypants unless constantly fed. Hubby and I each had a car to drive.

Another helpful idea when traveling is restaurant breakfast or lunch and then stop at a grocery store along the way for a dinner. Pre-done salad usually. Don’t forget to get plastic 🍴. More options if you know the room has fridge and microwave. When you’re tired from driving, having dinner in your pjs is nice. Sometimes I just can’t face another restaurant meal at the end of the day.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    πŸŒπŸŒπŸ«πŸ“πŸ“πŸŠπŸŠπŸ«‘πŸ + πŸ₯— πŸ§„πŸ«‘ waterchestnuts, bambooshots, spring onions = 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰 ….. but confessional - crisps & 🍷 πŸ˜¬β€¦. Balance?
  • PAV8888
    Hey, Atki... we may have to send you to the Vatican at this rate! :tongue:

Yooly, unfortunately my passenger is only interested in restaurants. the more the merrier. There are usually both genetic and behavioural components to weight, right?!?!?! It is an event and the highlight of the day. Could spend two or three hours there unless short-circuited.

Bunnies... hunting for some all over the place and can't say I'm finding many for Saturday! Breakfast... had... 68g of splenda sweetened strawberry jam... is there a half a cottontail there? I won't count cubed potatoes as a bunny! There were a couple of left over carrots from the day before but they've already been counted. There were some nice bunnies in the 25% of my potato salad that I had left in the fridge before I left... but again, I think this was already counted. So maybe a bunny in the 28g of dried figs and 14g of dates? OMG. The bunnies are GONE!
  • Janatki
    🍐- πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
    πŸ«πŸ“ -🐰
    πŸ§„πŸ§… & β€˜erbs -🐰
    🍌- 🐰🐰
    πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
  • PAV8888
    Large mushy peas are a couple of bunnies, right?!?!? :fearful: err... some cabbage without dressing another 1/3? hmm.... not bunny-hopping for sure. Actually... after the past three days... maybe bunny waddling is going to be the new level? Fell asleep in the chair for a couple of hours... so now have perked up... and SHE is staring at me. Like full on stare down! Not sure if I will win!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,598 Member
    PAV...you may have a duck there with you now, it and the pup chased away the bunnies?
  • pamelar25
    Bunnies for my weekend disappeared, too. On Saturday I got🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰. Not a great day, but not horrible. Sunday, oh but Sunday. No bunnies. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,733 Member
    Monday bunnies were rampant....

2 bananas 🐰🐰
    Frozen blueberries and raspberries 🐰🐰
    Dried apricots 🐰
    Apple 🐰
    Broccoli, carrots, peas 🐰🐰🐰
    200g Jersey Royals 🐰🐰
    Mixed roasted vegetable couscous (included lots of air-fried yellow pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, carrot, peas and courgettes) 🐰🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Well, I decided that I needed some Monday bunnies! So 6.5 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ‡ bunnies worth of yellow and orange carrots and green beans. Randomly poured some curry, onion, and garlic powder and some cayenne pepper and cooled it down with some Greek yogurt. Ez peasy and the bunny deniers can eat cake!!!!πŸ™€πŸ˜Ή

That's to start. Not sure if the bunnies were breakfast or lunch!!!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • Janatki
    Monday bunnies - πŸ†πŸ°πŸ‡, πŸ§…&πŸ§„ πŸ‡, πŸ«‘πŸ°, πŸ₯•πŸ°, πŸ…πŸ°πŸ‡, πŸ“πŸ“πŸ« πŸ°πŸ‡β˜ΊοΈ
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Added 🐰🐰🐰 (266g) of spiral beets... and classico spicy red pepper sauce... I mean... aren't most of the 407g of the sauce actual tomato and red pepper bunnies? πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡

So me thinks I've bagged 10+ for today--without counting the lemons in the lemon meringue pie as part of my lemonade!
  • pamelar25
    Monday bunnies πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ«πŸ…πŸ…πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¬πŸ₯‘πŸ₯¦
  • lauriekallis
    Monday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰

Good morning clementine bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰

Tonight's and tomorrow's supper potato bunnies (both unfortunately eaten tonight) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Hmm. I made egg salad for tomorrow with 3.5 bunnies (cucumbers, green onion tops, pickled onions and peppers and trust) But if I buy and boil some potatoes and add them I'll have super duper potato salad with more bunnies!!! Hmmm ..... Good idea Laurie πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Atki that's some pretty fancy bunnies! πŸ‘
  • lauriekallis
    PAVs Potato Salad is the best - I have it in my "recipes" now :)

Boiling too many potatoes (700g?) and eating them all (except for 100g for the pup - can't give her too many or she'll put on too much weight :p ) is not the best. :(

Atki & Pamelar - I agree - you two have some fine looking bunnies!!!!
  • PAV8888
    Depends on budget Laurie but, realistically, if 450 Cal (600g of potatoes) fluffed up as discussed to about 1000 to 1100 Cal gives you a couple of filling meals... maybe that's a no go for a 1200 target day; but it is definitely a go for *a* *deficit* day on a 2000K TDEE--your "typical" female "average"
  • lauriekallis
    Thank you, PAV. Point taken. And this is a big part of my struggle at the moment.