Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,046 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! everyone is keeping cool and well hydrated here. i enjoyed the 80's dance party last night! i love to dance and i dance at every opportunity i get. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing in the evening, when it is a lot cooler here. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 great job. @bookieNJ always like to here and share good news!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,654 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -thx! I’d be there right now but kids are out with friends and hubby is working on driveway. Someone needs to man the phone just in case.
    @pmbach1 -thx! Awesome news about the cover of magazine!
  • SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    SharonWIMSONFLOWER Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1, WOW! I have to look for this!!!
    Can you post your blog link?
  • pmbach1
    Options
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

It's not hard for me to enjoy my vacations when and wherever they are. Today I took a very long walk compared to my normal walks. Seen lots of interesting things. The photo is on the trail I took for a bit when I started heading back. My cousin thought I was crazy when I told here where I walked and how long it took me. Also got to see bunnies, Cardinals and other small birds. Also went with my cousin on some errands and to pick up her grandson. When we got back we all loaded into "Papa's vroom" lol and went to move large stones from a friend's house to theirs. Got to fallow the little guy around for about before he was tired of me. Now I am sitting and posting all for the day.3esw2i9cecyo.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,153 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain TY TY TY TY Tabatha for stepping up as a Weigh in Leader for Fit Force. Ohhh Fit Force clearly challenges our team Positively Strong 4 Life work harder!! You are all a great team, ALL teams are great! Like you, I love being a leader. We get so much more out of the it than we we put into it.
    @Patti241 WAVING Patti!!! Yo I can quite imagine it's been HOT there!! We hit 83 today (UGH YIKKKKKKES!) LOL that is HOT for this Mainah!! Today I did 1 errand (YEAH!! Its my 2nd time out since I got back home!) that was enough!
    @Cormierannie ,, WOOHOO Annie so happy you got to enjoy the 80s party!! That's GREAT!
    @pmbach1 ,, I went looking for the magazine today, I need to look a little bit more. Maybe on their site I can download it? Amazon wanted me to buy a year (I THINK it was a year) sub, and normally I'd not look at it.. It wasn't really much $$ at all, LOL Just ticked me off I could buy just the one magazine I wanted (SPOILED I AM!). But I WILL Hunt is down. CONGRATS!! WOW 163 lbs. GREAT JOB Pam!
    @Cseguin2,,, I LOVE that pathway and your adventurous spirit!! HOW NEAT!! It's so much fun to see the various animals and different surroundings. Awww enjoy the little one.

Today I had a haircut, Okay who was it that started this?

8a2nodfi8kw1.jpg

• Poppy_Merwanjee_Framjee
    Options
    @pmbach1 - Wow! That's cool, my supermarket has a magazine section, I'll look for it! <3
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    78yayb9jkthd.jpeg
    hibn3cc4hmqu.jpeg
    As part of my exercise over the whole summer not just this challenge
    Providing weather is dry I’m planning to walk 15 mins each way to my church and do 30 mins weeding the photos above are after and before a whole hour weeding but that is too much for the old knees. Question is does hands and knees weeding count towards my exercise total during the challenge?

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,046 Member
    Options
    Diane: It is supposed to be 90 degrees today. One step at a time after surgery.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,109 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends;

I hope you are all doing well this weekend. Today is a busy day for me. I have to work down at the local Bazaar we started doing last month. I am part of the Pride Organization in this city and I am on the board there. So we are having a spot at the bazaar to get the word out about our organization and the stuff we have for sale and what we are doing.

@cormierannie - Glad you enjoyed the dance party. Nice getting a walk in too.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I love walks. I really do. I am glad you went and had a good long one.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Love your haircut. I really do enjoy being WL. I started the challenge before we moved over to MFP. It has been a great experience.
    @Lessennan - You are doing great. Being on your knees like that though must really hurt. Make sure you have some type of pillow or gardening foam mat to use. It will help.

Well it is time for me to get ready to go to the Bazaar and work my shift. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 here is a link where you can purchase one hard copy of the magazine no shipping and handling:

https://magazineshop.us/collections/first-for-women-magazine
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,756 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 That is amazing and you should be proud of your accomplishment! I'm wondering if the magazine is in the stores yet since it is the July 11 issue. I will be watching for it. I enjoy the magazine on occasion but it is very expensive.

@Lessennan You bet hands and knees weeding counts as exercise. I kneel on an old pillow to save my knees!

@Dianedoessmiles1 You look great! I am so happy for answered prayer and you are doing well!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    71 degrees, cool and cloudy here in Kailua-Kona HI. Just the way I like it!
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @cosmiccurves I like your graph - congrats on the direction you’re going…feels so good to know you’re doing it roght, doesn’t it!
    @pmbach1 - Cover Girl! Looking good!
    @ceriusly1 - As a younger mom, I read several magazines, but now they are the price of a hard-cover book! What gives?
    Sunny Sunday, foggy brain. Our new neighbor’s 2 Standard Poodles are robbing me of my night’s sleep. Someone called the Sheriff on Friday, to no avail. I am hoping those doggies get trained soon.
    First magazine is available at Discount mags. 8-)
    All, y’all - have a great day!
  • MCTortoise
    MCTortoise Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1, thanks for sharing your story and the magazine. Super impressive! I have Kindle Unlimited and the issue was available for no extra $ on my iPad. ✅
    I’ve never read this magazine before and found lots of useful and timely info — 🤗
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! congrats@pmbach1 for sharing your story and the magazine! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with rain on and off throughout the day. then it will be cooler weather for a few days. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on as the weather gets cooler here. have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,153 Member
    Options
    @Lessennan ,, WOW nice job Nan!! That SURE DOES count as exercise,,, since it's weeding, and we weed the garden if you'd like it makes sense to put it under gardening.
    @Patti241,, ,we weren't to far behind you today on temps, we hit 83. Now at 10 it's 68 with a low of 64, likely I'll run the AC all night. LOL I DO NOT like it hot in here. I had lived in FL for a little bit. I had moved down in the summer, when October came around GF I WAS SO COLD!!! I called my Mom (In Maine) "PLEASE send me my WINTER coat." She laughed to hard, but I was not joking. LOL In November I had decided "if I am cold, I am going BACK to Maine because I LOVE SNOW as we well know!
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, Another team is looking for a WL, would you mind a little bit about why you enjoy it? Either you can write to Ceri (Ceriusly1) or put it in here, she reads the feed daily. WOOHOO someone here may see how much fun it is, that it's NOT hard, nor does it take a huge chunk of time to do, and they may decide "I CAN DO THAT!!" AND WOOHOO being a leader all is so much FUN!! We get so much more out of it, than we put into it. As an OAL and CL, I am on the computer A LOT with both positions, but I get so much more out of it even with this. You KNOW you're helping others, members really appreciate you, your fellow leaders appreciate you so much. It's different being a leader in that, but the same as being a member. I am not expected to "do better" I AM expected to be ME!
    @pmbach1 ,, THANKS Pam!! Just ordered it!! WOOHOO can't wait to read your story!! OTHERS: Since it was my first time ordering from them instead of 4.99 it was 3.91 with NO cost as Pam said for shipping or taxes etc. @Ceriusly1 ,,,, glad I checked it out. I do not mind 4.00 for a magazine if I am really going to read it. I have a hard time seeing print on paper, electronically I'm fine though, but Pam it'll be worth the strain to do so.
    @Ceriusly1 ,,,, I'm a HOLDING MY BREATH to see if this really works. I looked great 2 weeks after the 1st surgery, than KABOOM!! We also know I've been through this before, but right now I feel pretty good!! I see the foot Dr tomorrow. I am sure it looks good because I can almost put my full weight on it. TY TY TY TY ALL for caring , prayers are something I strongly believe in.
    @Lavalily ,, Is that your normal type of temp? OH MAN I'd LOVE THAT for 3/4 of the year (Than I need snow! LOL) Sounds PERFECT!!
    @Marileighea ,,, OH MAN!! I'd go NUTS if someone had their dogs out all night!! Sure, let them out to pee, but take them BACK IN!! And in the AM walk them instead of at 5 AM letting them out in the yard to BARK AWAY!! NOT the way to be a pleasant neighbor!! So sorry!! Where I live there are around 10 dogs, all of them very well behaved. LOL WE DO have our favorites though, but they are ALL lovely. I am not sure how many cats are in here (High Rise) i am guessing probably 20ish. But, cat's do not bark (Though some THINK they are dogs,,, as I glance over at Izzy Kitty) LOL
    @MCTortoise ,,,, I Tried to do it that way, but LOLOLOL I didn't see anything but a script for a year. I do pay amazon for the year (well monthly) and also I pay Kindle (Shouldn't this be included in Amazon????) so I am surprised I couldn't find it. CONGRATS sides it's only 3.91 so I am okay with that.
    @Cormierannie,,,, It'll be a little bit cooler tomorrow with showers or a little bit of actual rain. WE NEED IT!! We are about 4"s down in the area I live.

OOPS FORGOT TO FEED IZZY!! LOL she NEVER Begs, but will come out look at me, and walk right away. LOL I know what she means.