TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,274 Member
    @susanshaughnessy80 Congrats! Your perseverance paid off! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    @DaffyGirl88 @ajdvegan @mooreshelly09 I just want an IV with the cinnamon butter running in me it is so good! 😆
    @Krysless2 Did you also come from another group? I think I remember you from The Belly Flats. Or maybe another place on here we might have met?
    @JbeanR0212 I think the dizziness and headaches are caused from the sewage gas. 😬 Time to call the plumber!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,446 Member
    I MADE IT TO THE 3’s! I MADE IT TO THE 3’s! 🥳🥳🥳

@therealbluenote Wuhoo!! 🥳🥳👏👏
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    KimR_1986 wrote: »
    PW 291
    CW 288.8

Well that is a pleasant surprise considering how much fried food and junk I ate last week.

Well done!!
  • Naija82
    Good morning and Happy Friday y'all! 🍹🍷🥳

I want to apologize to you guys. Y'all have been great posting every day but I have NOT been great keeping up with the MUAC spreadsheet. 😔 Work has been crazy lately and I haven't had time. And when I'm off work the last thing I want to do is sit at that same desk and look at another spreadsheet. 😕 Normally I can monitor it during work, your tax payer dollars hard at work there 🤣🤣, but not this week. 😕

I feel bad because I've seen a lot of posts that I wanted to respond to! Anyway, keep up the great work and here's hoping next week will be better! 👍

Don't worry we know how it gets when you are so busy!
  • Naija82
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 402.6
    CW: 398.4
    FINALLY! 🥰

Yay, awesome!
  • Naija82
    Update: Fri 12th Aug
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Was under, fasted for 20hrs 7 mins
    Exercise: Yes - 23895 steps, 8.03 mile walk.

Goals/Day/Comments: Another higher carb day, really need to try to stick to my 50g target.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 909 Member
    I MADE IT TO THE 3’s! I MADE IT TO THE 3’s! 🥳🥳🥳
    Way to go! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥰
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Before I go @KimR_1986 how are things going with grandma & the rest of the fam’?

Going okay for now, grandma is awake again but not ready to leave the hospital its hard to believe a woman who still lived entirely on her own just 2 years ago needs pretty much 100% care. So not much in the way of focusing on much else till things settle, I eat and log later and hope for the best I did alright. Being an emotional eater is not doing me any favors right now.
  • Tomsgal1985
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I finally have some good news! I exercised Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. I tracked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and plan to keep that going. I was over one day and under calories the past 2 days. I even dropped 2 pounds, so I’m encouraged.

Thanks for being there, everyone, and I wish you all well today & throughout the weekend.

@susanshaughnessy80 I saw that additional dip on the scale. Congratulations! I’m so happy to hear all of the greatness in this post. I can feel your joy!!! I’m so happy for you and proud you’ve stuck through and got your groove back. Thanks for giving me a huge smile today.

@JbeanR0212 You are too kind!!! Thank YOU 🥰

• Tomsgal1985
    I finally have some good news! I exercised Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. I tracked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and plan to keep that going. I was over one day and under calories the past 2 days. I even dropped 2 pounds, so I’m encouraged.

Thanks for being there, everyone, and I wish you all well today & throughout the weekend.

@susanshaughnessy80 Woot! So happy for you!

@DaffyGirl88 Thanks so very much! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited August 2022
    Friday, August 12

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercised: yes; 45 minutes outdoor walk
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,274 Member
    Fri 12th Aug
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under by 35! 😆
    Exercise: No, rest day
    Goals/Day/Comments: I am on cloud 9 from my jump to the 3’s! I haven’t seen that number in a very long time! Really wanted to celebrate with a walk, but I have a splitting headache from the sewage gas. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,446 Member
    Friday 12 August
    Track: no
    Under: 🤷‍♀️
    Exercise: yes

Thanks all for understanding 🥰
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 402.6
    CW: 398.4
    FINALLY! 🥰

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈🍾 i
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    8/12
    Tracked: no
    Under: not a chance -Had Mexican and margaritas with my sisters
    Exercise: no rest day
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Naija82 wrote: »
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 153.0 lbs

Current Weight: 151.0 lbs

📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Feels nice to lose some weight for a change. GOT is really keeping me on track👑

Awesome, well done on the 2lb loss!!

Thank you! I’m looking forward to hour week fast! :)

I wonder if there is an app we can keep tabs durning the fast together

I use Zero app to track my fasts, not sure if you can add friends on there, need to investigate. There is also the life app I did have it but deleted it, that one I'm sure you can have a circle of friends to share your fasts with. Life app is good for longer fasts as some of the others only limit you to recording 72hr or 7 day fasts at a time

I have Zero too. If you want try life when the time comes, let me know☺️

I have reinstall Life now so lets use that, new phone so more storage space.

@Nice! I have to create an account. As soon as I do will let you know :)

• Tomsgal1985
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: August Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, August 13
    Previous Week's Weight: 205.2
    Today's Weight: 204.4
    (I was as high as 207.4 on Tuesday, so I had a really good week overall 🎉 🥰)

Thank you so much for your patience and encouragement, everyone! I am very grateful! ❤️❤️❤️
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Weigh in: 193.5

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,893 Member
    Friday (Wk2; Day 6)
    • Track / Under / W.Out?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1762
    • NetCarbs: 60

~ Today(Saturday) I plan to head to the grocery store and get better foods so I’ll be better prepared to say NO when my husband wants take out🤓
    As of Day 6:
    • Net Calories (12496 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥🟥🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2082 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (668 / 700)
      🟥🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩🔲
      = Daily Avg: 111 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🔲
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Absolutely incredible @therealbluenote! What a drop! 🎉💃🏻 Congratulations!