Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 247
    CW: 245
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. During my workout this morning I was thinking I need to set some formal goals again. I didn’t set new ones for my post-holiday portion of the month and I know it’s near the end now but I feel like I’m drifting a bit and resting in my comfort zone. Definitely need to bring water back into focus and maybe some strength again. Went for one jog this week which was pretty good but I was super distracted and had to stop after 15mins. Need to find a better location with reliable footing. At least it’s an opportunity to explore tracks and parks 😊.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    @trooworld I hope the review goes well, good luck! I'm sorry to hear about the gain, that's really frustrating but I know you'll get it off.

@Tamevv We're still doing the Halloween end-of-month challenge if you want to come up with a 10 day goal.

Hi team! Went to Trader Joe's earlier and got some work done, I have basil drying in the dehydrator and the house is musty-smelling. My workout went well this morning, I always dread leg days because it's really painful to do but I managed to not flare myself up more doing it. Just got out of the tub and have my tea ready, time to get the charity minutes done from the meeting last night. Not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, have the food bank farm then an HOA board meeting, later in the day we're going to my parents for dinner if my nephew is feeling better. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Halloween challenge
    - Meditate- been listening to hang drums in the tub
    - Up weights- upping reps with arms
    - Hold stretches longer
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @katmary71 do you have an actual garden at your place or do you do container gardening? Either way I am a little jealous :-).
    I don’t know how you were able to get work done at Trader Joe’s, I would be so distracted with everything going on there🤪. Sounds like you have a super busy day planned for tomorrow, I hope your nephew is feeling better.

&davidji82 & @Cornanda congratulations on the losses this week!

@trooworld i’m afraid I cannot handle really spicy food, that soup would have probably been too much for me LOL. Sorry about your review today, those are tough when the person doing it doesn’t really know you.

@Tamevv I’m glad you were at least able to get outside and enjoy the outdoors!

Grandkids didn’t come over tonight for the first Friday in a very long time, so it was a very quiet Friday for me. The wind is still pretty chilly so we didn’t get any really long walks in, but I did get some organizing done etc. I was able to stay on track as far as food went, got in my 10,000 steps but didn’t do anything too strenuous at all today.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Jactop
    weigh in day Monday
    PW: 196.6
    CW: 196.8
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Tamevv congrats on making your goal. I'm glad you got through the break down.

@laurelfit57 I live in Bremerton, Wa, just a ferry ride to Seattle. Or as we like to say, a jump across the pond.

Oh boy y'all, We finally got some rain and it has washed the smoke away. I sat outside for a bit and just listened to it. I was so darn happy. Lol, it's the little things 🤣 😅 when we get some sun I'll be taking my best buddy out.

My antibiotics are gone and I'm starting to feel better. Now, I think my stomach will handle me working on my goals.

Tomorrow is one of my grand beauties birthday party and afterwards is my oldest grand cuties football game. It's also "Senior" night. It's going to be a fun busy day!!

Sunday was going to be a relaxation day but my daughter invited me to go to a miracle farm with her and her two youngest kids. So, I'm going on ahay ride and play in the hay maze and pet animals and stuff. I can't wait. I'll take some pictures for y'all.

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @Ftofit @davors19 Congrats on the losses!

@Tamevv Goals are always a good idea, they give you something to strive for. As @Katmary71 said, we have the Halloween challenge going on until 10/31. Exploring tracks and parks is fun!

@Katmary71 Thank you! Yeah, it is frustrating. I'm glad you didn't flare up from leg day. Enjoy dinner with your family, if you have it.

@laurelfit57 Yeah it was too much for ME and I can handle spicy foods lol. Yes, you are right about reviews (more on that later). It must have been nice to have a Friday night to yourself. I need to do some organization ugh. It feels good when it's done but when you are doing it, not so much lol.

@DrewsAnna Oh that's great! Sounds like you have a fun but busy Saturday coming up. Enjoy! Oh man, that Sunday also sounds fun and very fall-like. I'm jealous! :)

Hi all. My review went well but I still don't think he knows the minutia of what I do and that stuff is important, too. Today will be fun: my city has a pug rescue organization and today is their "Pug-O-Ween" party. We are volunteering to help set it up and after set up, we will go get Daisy and put her in her costume and bring her back to the party.

My Halloween Challenge goals report for yesterday:
    1) track 90% of what I eat every day - ✔
    2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ✔

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weigh In
    Name - bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW - 240.6
    CW - 237.6
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    The October Week 4 Group Challenge is active and will begin on Sunday, Oct 23rd. Please join us as we discuss Emotional Eating and ways to combat it's clutches. Hope to see you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876383/october-week-4-group-challenge-emotional-eating#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    October Week four
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    P. W. 258
    C. W. 256.5
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Weigh in!
    PW: 165.2
    CW: 165.2
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 I have a garden but it's mostly in containers. I didn't work AT Trader Joe's (I'd go ham on the dark chocolate peanut butter cups if I did it there because I'd be stressed out in the crowd!) but went to Tjs then came home and worked, sorry for the confusion. If the grandkids didn't come did you spend the morning with Vannie's human soul sister?

@DrewsAnna So glad the smoke is gone there! I was going to ask where you are too, it reminded me of the smoke here but it's currently clear, I didn't realize Washington was so smoky right now. I have family around the Seattle area but haven't been there this year. Glad the antibiotics are over, those things can do a number on us. The miracle farm sounds like a blast as done your Saturday fun, have a wonderful time!

@trooworld Oh my gosh, a Pug-O-Ween would be awesome, I hope you share pictures! What's Daisy going as?

Hi team! I'm currently on a “date”, Bill and I are watching the same stuff on Netflix but I've seen the movie before so I'm sneaking and coming on here. Tomorrow's our “official” weekend date but since my family plans fell through (nephew's sick) we decided to finish a show we've been watching, Archive 81. Went to the farm this morning and worked on basil then came home and went to the HOA meeting which was just under 3-and-a-half hours, geez! I came home and got basil seeds for one of my neighbors and gave away a few bags of basil to them since I brought some home and didn't really need it. Have a cool Japanese pumpkin from the farm to try soon called a Futsu, not sure what I'll do with it yet though. Tomorrow I hope to get a lot done in the yard then Bill and I are making the same recipe but at separate homes (skinnytaste enchilada meatloaf): https://www.skinnytaste.com/enchilada-turkey-meatloaf/ . Gotta keep this long-distance thing interesting, right? I have a friend on here who does weekend challenges and I had to do something new, a friend sent me a country dance video which was entertaining and checked the box. Nothing else going on. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Halloween goals
    Meditate- done
    Stretch slower- done
    Weights- back to arms 4 sets but legs I stay around 3
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    October Week four
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    P. W. 206
    C. W. 206
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    @trooworld - Definitely need pictures of Pug O'Ween!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 I love that you and Bill are being so creative with your long-distance dating! Joe and I met online and it is important to do fun things that will keep that spark going. How often are you able to see him in the flesh? :)

@trooworld I think we need to see a pic of Daisy in her costume! :)

Good morning! I’m back from my anniversary trip with my Joe and happy to report that we had a great time. The mountains were gorgeous and everywhere we went we just marveled at all the beauty we saw. Unfortunately, it was much colder than we had expected so that forced us to switch things up a bit but we managed. Joe did much better than we had expected he would, so that was wonderful! He even went across the Sky Bridge, which is a VERY long suspension bridge, with me. We did a lot of shopping and so much eating! I won’t even go into out much weight I came home with but I’m back on track today I’m getting back to my fasting and will start working out tomorrow. :)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @bethanie0825 Woo hoo, Bethanie! Way to go!!!

@askewcr Congrats on the loss!

@leti126 @digger61 Way to stay steady!

@Katmary71 It was so fun! I forgot to take pictures darnit but we will probably go to the Christmas party so I'll make sure to take pictures there, there will be a pug ugly sweater contest! Daisy went as a bee! She was the cutest and only bee there! My friend and I do watch parties on Amazon where we watch the same movie and chat via the Amazon interface. It's fun! Oh my gosh, 3 1/2 hrs noooooo! I am on our HOA board and I would not be if the meetings were that long. That's ridiculous! How far away does Bill live from you? I hope your meatloaf comes out well. Sounds yummy.

@Cornanda I'm afraid I failed you, I forgot to take pictures!

@TeresaW1020 I will post a pic of her in her costume, I may have posted it already, I'm not sure! I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip. I've been thinking of you and Joe.

Hi all. Pug-O-Ween was a lot of fun. It was my idea of heaven, all the pugs running around chasing each other with their tongues hanging out! I got to pet a lot of pugs. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures. Sorry about that, I will take some at the Christmas pug party. I helped with set up and that was very physical and I helped some with takedown but mostly, I had to hold onto Daisy because she didn't like being in the pug pen.

My Halloween Challenge goals report for yesterday:
    1) track 90% of what I eat every day - ✔
    2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ❌

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

mvwe1wg6dcs9.jpg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

jn04qz5w4j9s.png
    bth4n69tohyz.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    x7ibuftfp6ne.png

By Pounds
    dq34ehhojorp.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    rw31rvoy7fnn.png

By Pounds
    4s2o8grn0nb4.png
    nmstowk9c1ir.png

Team Winners

s2rqrfcpxov3.png
  • laurelfit57
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Ugh… sorry I didn’t hit post on this 😫

@katmary71 do you have an actual garden at your place or do you do container gardening? Either way I am a little jealous :-).
    I don’t know how you were able to get work done at Trader Joe’s, I would be so distracted with everything going on there🤪. Sounds like you have a super busy day planned for tomorrow, I hope your nephew is feeling better.

&davidji82 & @Cornanda congratulations on the losses this week!

@trooworld i’m afraid I cannot handle really spicy food, that soup would have probably been too much for me LOL. Sorry about your review today, those are tough when the person doing it doesn’t really know you.

@Tamevv I’m glad you were at least able to get outside and enjoy the outdoors!

Grandkids didn’t come over tonight for the first Friday in a very long time, so it was a very quiet Friday for me. The wind is still pretty chilly so we didn’t get any really long walks in, but I did get some organizing done etc. I was able to stay on track as far as food went, got in my 10,000 steps but didn’t do anything too strenuous at all today.
  • laurelfit57
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 147.2
    CW: 143
    Goal Wieght 135-140
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 279
    C. W. 290

I'm not sure what happened. I tried being more active. I watched what I ate. Counted calories and bam gain 11pounds in a week. 279-290. I'm at a loss. I really need to rethink things yet again.
This discussion has been closed.