Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Running late. Will catch up when I get back from my appointment.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    SW: 388.6
    PW 259.6
    CW 257.8
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,019
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️

I removed exercise and the November badge from my goals for the week. I hope in a few days I can start exercising again. I am still coughing and wheezing but it doesn’t feel like I am breathing through a clogged straw today. I plan on grocery shopping tomorrow. I appreciate my husband shopping the last few weeks but I like picking out my fruit and veggies.

Happy FriYAY!

I also like picking out my own fruits and veggies! I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hey! Just found this group, and am looking forward to losing it (the weight, that is). I, like so many, put a LOT of weight on during the covid lockdowns. I got in really bad nutrition habits and used food as a stress reducer. I ballooned up to the largest weight I've ever been. My company makes outdoor furniture, and one day I threw my back out bad while lifting a picnic table. A trip to the doctor and a discouraging MRI gave me motivation to get back to my normal weight, which for me is about 215 lbs. That's 66 lbs. away still, which seems daunting at the moment. I've lost 21 lbs. since I began, 11 of which have been since I joined MFP. I'm typically a very positive man, and I know I can do this, but I can use all the motivation and support I can get! Thanks!

It's nice to have you in the group. It sounds like you are doing great on the path to weight loss!
  • 363days
    Options
    We have another new member joining our awesome team ...Please welcome @JarheadSFMF :)

Glad you are here!!
  • 363days
    Options
    We have another new member joining our awesome team ...Please welcome @JarheadSFMF :)

Glad you are here!!
  • 363days
    Options
    Do we have a new link for December? I'm having difficulty finding it.
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Tuesday weigh in
    SW 173
    PW - ?
    CW 172.2
    I ate so many inflamatory things and I feel fluffy and lethargic. I hope I can get out of the habit and back to good eating.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,113 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    Do we have a new link for December? I'm having difficulty finding it.

We will have one either on the 12/3 or 12/4 (technically we start on Sunday 12/4 for December )
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    We have a returning member joining our marvelous team ...Please welcome back @MSWarrior7088 :)

Welcome back!

missGYST wrote: »
    Username: MissGYST
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Start Weight: 237.6
    Previous Week: 228.8
    Current Week: 228.1

I'm not upset about this slowdown - cycle week, so -0.7 is ok with me! I wanted to finish the month at a 10lb loss but I'm grateful and happy that it's close and I've been consistent (even though you wouldn't think so by my inconsistent logging - next goal to accomplish).

I hope everyone is doing great and feeling better too! My sinus infection finally went away and 2 days after I was hit with a toothache so bad that I could barely eat. You have to laugh at some point, but at least my dentist was able to resolve it quickly this week!

Congrats on the loss! Glad your sinus infection is better.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    PW 259.6
    CW 257.8

How is the motivation? Hopefully, your loss helped. Congrats!
    @lindamtuck2018
    Tuesday weigh in
    SW 173
    PW - ?
    CW 172.2
    I ate so many inflamatory things and I feel fluffy and lethargic. I hope I can get out of the habit and back to good eating.

That is an interesting way to feel but I get it.
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    PW 200.8
    CW 200.0

I know I should be happy for a loss but I so wanted to be under 200...lol

I guess there is always next week...pray for me...and I don't do anything stupid...lol

Steps 5755...I know the challenge hasn't started for me I just want to get into the habit 😉

My step goal will be 5000 daily!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 8,725
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

My exercise was short yesterday. I worked my arms with the pool weights and then did laps. I was so tired after the laps I got in the hot tub. Today is a busy day. I had two appointments this morning. I have lots to get done this afternoon. I am off to get my lunch.

My goals this week are:
    Log food at least 5 days
    Sleep 6.5 hours minimum
    Exercise 3 days

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    I am going to change my step goal to 3500 and 9000 on pool days. I am going to gradually increase my steps.

• laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    PW:186.6
    CW:186.4
  • IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    IP2021

Wednesday
    PW: 257.7
    CW: 257.2

Not much this week, but TOM just started, which doesn't really help, but I'm sure next week will be better.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    PW 259.6
    CW 257.8

How is the motivation? Hopefully, your loss helped. Congrats!
    @lindamtuck2018
    Tuesday weigh in
    SW 173
    PW - ?
    CW 172.2

That is an interesting way to feel but I get it.

Pretty much back to normal. Was apparently in a mood that day lol. Thanks for asking! :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening all.
    Check in:
    Steps - 10276
    Calories - 3086?? Lots of unknown values today.
    Exercise - pickleball for 2 hours. Very cold inside. Had to keep moving.
  • lartishs
    lartishs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just trying to delete notifications on the bell icon. Anyone know how as I can't seem to delete ones that I have read?
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Current weight 187.2
    Previous weight 188.4

Loss this month 8lb

Can't complain but I was 1.2lb lighter for 3 days this week! Will save that for next week!

This discussion has been closed.