Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    lartishs wrote: »
    Hi
    Just trying to delete notifications on the bell icon. Anyone know how as I can't seem to delete ones that I have read?

Hit the mark all red at the bottom of the notifications.
  • lindamtuck2018
    laura9400 wrote: »
    PW:186.6
    CW:186.4

Nice loss!

IP2021 wrote: »
    IP2021

Wednesday
    PW: 257.7
    CW: 257.2

Not much this week, but TOM just started, which doesn't really help, but I'm sure next week will be better.

It’s a loss so Congrats! 🎉

JaysFan82 wrote: »
    22 pounds away from being in my goal range from 230-235. Omg!

Inspiring!

fatfifties wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Current weight 187.2
    Previous weight 188.4

Loss this month 8lb

Can't complain but I was 1.2lb lighter for 3 days this week! Will save that for next week!

You are doing so well. Awesome month!

• lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 5,120
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

PW 208.8
    CW 207.8

Not sure how I did that many steps. Not surprised by the loss as I was pretty good this week. I have been awake since 3am. Finally go up at 5 as I figured I could get to the pool by 8 or 8:30 for a change.

My goals this week are:
    Log food at least 5 days
    Sleep 6.5 hours minimum
    Exercise 3 days

• lindamtuck2018
    v5gejyzbe3ri.jpeg
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Got my booster shot yesterday and boy am I feeling it today lol. No side effects before but it's making up for it today. I went for a run this morning and I didn't think it was possible for me to sweat that much
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Good afternoon everyone...

Steps: 3069 ... wasn't very motivated today... however it makes me want to move in the coming days.

Stayed within my calories with very little to spare...lol

I want to start exercising daily and increase my stamina and muscle tone...this is my opportunity to have accountability!!

Congratulations on everyone's goals!!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: friday
    CW - 248
    PW - 249.2. -1.2 LB
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited December 2022
    Good evening all. Have a great weekend. Hit lots of craft faires.
    Check in:
    Steps - 9923
    Calories - 3000 or close. High, sorry.
    Exercise - pickleball for 2.5 hours. Walk tomorrow. Hitting 2 craft shows as well this weekend.

On a good note, last night was the first time in a long while I didn't grab food to eat in bed. I want to keep the streak going.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 760 Member
    PW 200.8
    CW 200.0

I know I should be happy for a loss but I so wanted to be under 200...lol

I guess there is always next week...pray for me...and I don't do anything stupid...lol

Steps 5755...I know the challenge hasn't started for me I just want to get into the habit 😉

My step goal will be 5000 daily!!

Next week .... onderland is waiting for you!
    I still write my weight starting with a 2 .... can't get used to 1 being the first number!!! It's a great feeling
  • Forgot to submit my weight yesterday, here it is

PW-160.5
    CW- 161.5

It was my birthday on Thursday so we had a meal out and there was desert, plus costa gave me a free cake and latte yesterday so was expecting a gain this week. Still within my maintenance though so its all good
  • lindamtuck2018
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Got my booster shot yesterday and boy am I feeling it today lol. No side effects before but it's making up for it today. I went for a run this morning and I didn't think it was possible for me to sweat that much

I am impressed. It would have been easy to blow off the exercise.

Good afternoon everyone...

Steps: 3069 ... wasn't very motivated today... however it makes me want to move in the coming days.

Stayed within my calories with very little to spare...lol

I want to start exercising daily and increase my stamina and muscle tone...this is my opportunity to have accountability!!

Congratulations on everyone's goals!!

I know you can and will meet your goals. What type of exercise are you planning?

rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: friday
    CW - 248
    PW - 249.2. -1.2 LB

Nice loss! Nice NSV! Build on the momentum.

Forgot to submit my weight yesterday, here it is

PW-160.5
    CW- 161.5

It was my birthday on Thursday so we had a meal out and there was desert, plus costa gave me a free cake and latte yesterday so was expecting a gain this week. Still within my maintenance though so its all good

Happy Belated Birthday 🥳🎉🎂

• lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 9,197
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️✔️

Yesterday my actual steps were over 5k again. I was busy so I guess they add up. I have met 2 of my goals so far. I won’t meet my sleep goal because of Thursday night. Grocery shopping day and I go for my bone density test this afternoon. I was surprised they had Saturday appointments. Hope to get my tree decorated today. Have a great Saturday!

My goals this week are:
    Log food at least 5 days
    Sleep 6.5 hours minimum
    Exercise 3 days

• aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 172 Member
    Checking in
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 324
    CW: 320

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Please excuse me from from this week's step challenge. My fitbit & I only spent 2 days together this week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    edited December 2022
    The December team chat is open! Please finish up this week's weigh-ins here, and go to the new thread to (re)introduce yourselves and set some December plans in motion:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878947/downsizers-team-chat-december-2022/p1?new=1

While you're in planning mode, the new habit tracker is up as well:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878952/habit-tracker-december-2022#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    The December Week 1 Challenge is ready to roll first thing Sunday. Let's start December with a strong week.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878958/december-week-1-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    CW 149.6
    PW 148.6

That's not too bad of a gain considering I was traveling for work lately.

Skipping the gym this morning to enjoy the Netherlands -USA world cup game with my hubby.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    PW 200.8
    CW 200.0

I know I should be happy for a loss but I so wanted to be under 200...lol

I guess there is always next week...pray for me...and I don't do anything stupid...lol

Steps 5755...I know the challenge hasn't started for me I just want to get into the habit 😉

My step goal will be 5000 daily!!

You got this! You are almost where you want to be and you are doing the right things!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    fatfifties wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Current weight 187.2
    Previous weight 188.4

Loss this month 8lb

Can't complain but I was 1.2lb lighter for 3 days this week! Will save that for next week!

You did a great job!
This discussion has been closed.