WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,589 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's another new member joining your wonderful team ...Please welcome @nightfeeding1 :)
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sincere apologies for being tardy with this post. This weigh-in was from Thursday. @jugar I'm sure you've heard we're on vacation for 3 weeks, so I'd appreciate a short leave. We are back the week of Feb 20th.
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 194.0
    Hoping to post some fun photos from CR over the next few weeks. #EscapingWinterVortex
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    bowens1973 wrote: »
    Sincere apologies for being tardy with this post. This weigh-in was from Thursday. @jugar I'm sure you've heard we're on vacation for 3 weeks, so I'd appreciate a short leave. We are back the week of Feb 20th.
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 194.0
    Hoping to post some fun photos from CR over the next few weeks. #EscapingWinterVortex

We look forward to the photos! I'll put you both on leave :smiley:
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW: 182.2
    I'm ending January "healthier" than I began but I'm ready to get back onto the horse and stop being so random with my daily eating and exercise. I'll see you on the flip side of the month into February!
  • jugar
    edited January 2023
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    Final weigh-ins for January week 4 are due:
    @kto0194 (last chance to stay on the team!)
    @Meals12 (last chance for you as well :grimace: )
    @AshenMoon
    @micki48
    @wishfuljune
    @bobagurl2017

Thanks!
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Welcome back to F2F @BlueSkyNomad ! I remembered you from before, and I am so glad to see you make a comeback. You're from the UK, right? We have several other Brits in the team, so feel free to weigh in using kg or stone if you prefer. I'm happy to translate as needed. If you have any questions or ideas, fire away!

Thank you for adding me and the welcome! Yes, I'm from UK but happy to weigh in stone/lbs.

• jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.