TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    @JbeanR0212 It's still cold here also, but no snow. In fact, we have had ZERO snow this year! I credit the fact that I purchased a new snow shovel in early November. B)
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited March 2023
    Thursday 16 March
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Weigh-in Week 2
    PW: 144.1
    CW: 144.8

I blame the excesses at Game Night with the girls and a lack of movement during the week. There were no step 🚶‍♀️ challenges this week forcing me to go outside in the cold. 🥶 May have to fix that...

Have a great St Paddy's Day everyone! ☘️☘️ Lucky for me that I like neither green beer 🍻 or corned beef. 🙂
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    @Tomsgal1985 thank you Susan I miss and love you to. I try not to be a burden and only cheer you all from sidelines. I will try login and see how you do every day and chair dance. I think I am gaining a lot of weight back and maybe more!
    I am weighing 167.8
    @DaffyGirl88 we never have years no snow but least it’s getting warmer out some now.

Is my Shelly still around?
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 890 Member
    2b4y5rpmrrtn.jpeg
    nqs20fodjfsg.jpeg
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 03/ 15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk :✅
    7000 Steps:✅
    Water: 88
  • murdog3t
    Date: 03/ 16
    7000 Steps:❌
    Goal for today: pull some weeds, walk 2x’s , read day 2
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 765 Member
    Weigh-In
    Username: @FindingSamMon
    March: Week 2
    PW: 241.4
    CW:239.2
  • Tomsgal1985
    Weigh-In
    Username: @FindingSamMon
    March: Week 2
    PW: 241.4
    CW:239.2

Nice! 👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Friday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Not by a long shot
    Exercise: Yes; 32 minutes outdoor walk ☀️😎
  • DaffyGirl88
    Friday

Love your little lizard 🦎 picture
  • DaffyGirl88
    Friday 17 March

Found some spiced jelly beans today ☺️ last year I looked in every store between me and my daughters house in VA and found none. 🤬 Anyway, that's why I'm over in calories. 😁🐰
  • murdog3t
    Date: 03/ 17
    7000 Steps:✅
    Goal for today: pull some weeds, walk 2x’s , read day 2

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    PW:153
    CW: 151.6
  • JbeanR0212
    I am going to work the hardest ever in my rehabilitation to come back to team. I learn today I am going to be a grandma in September! I am feeling so much.
  • DaffyGirl88
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I am going to work the hardest ever in my rehabilitation to come back to team. I learn today I am going to be a grandma in September! I am feeling so much.

@JbeanR0212 a grandma!! How exciting! Congratulations to Jordan!!
  • JbeanR0212
    Suzy Q Sue Sue! I am so very happy excited and scared and nervous and happy happy happy! I do so love babies. I just can not wait to snuggle and smell head and tickle little bity toes!
    She has known for sometime but to worried about all life to tell me. I meet her guy today. I am afraid the dad won’t stay but I know she is strong and smart and loving enough herself.
    I have so much to work for so I can be best grandma and help Jordan! She do not need to have to raise me and my babies any more too. She did say we are good practice. I am over moon happiest ever! I have so too much work to do next 6 months but I am going to believe strong capable all days!
  • Tomsgal1985
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Suzy Q Sue Sue! I am so very happy excited and scared and nervous and happy happy happy! I do so love babies. I just can not wait to snuggle and smell head and tickle little bity toes!
    She has known for sometime but to worried about all life to tell me. I meet her guy today. I am afraid the dad won’t stay but I know she is strong and smart and loving enough herself.
    I have so much to work for so I can be best grandma and help Jordan! She do not need to have to raise me and my babies any more too. She did say we are good practice. I am over moon happiest ever! I have so too much work to do next 6 months but I am going to believe strong capable all days!

How very exciting, Jenn! Prayers for Jordan and this new blessing coming! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰🥰🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Sunday
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes: 45 minutes walking outdoors with my sweetheart 🥰
    I should be asleep, but for some reason I can’t tonight. I did tweak my macros and raised my calorie budget. It just seems like I need more food right now. Planning to up my exercise also.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Friday

Love your little lizard 🦎 picture

Thanks! I was glad he didn’t run away 😄
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/20//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.0
    Todays Weight:204.3

Trying some new things.. I wrote down what I call the Paper game with task to do around the house and when I am just sitting there with not much to so at work( work from home) I pull a piece of paper with a task. It gets me up and moving and stops me from constantly munching... also I have ride Bike for 10 minutes on a slip and work arms. and core work out so I am getting a little more activity.. I am also going to try to pack my lunch and breakfast like I was going to an office so I stay out of the kitchen a bit so I am not munching then also. Fingers crossed this helps.. would love to be about 199.9 by the end of this month. It is doable.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 18 March

Sunday 19 March

Happy First Day of Spring! 🌼🌷🌸

Too bad it's only 24 degrees here. 🥶