Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,581 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is going to go well. We have a church thing this afternoon and we will be going for a walk once Joe gets home from work. I think it is going to be a good day. I hope it will be anyway. It looks a little gloomy outside but the weather report says partly sunny so we should see some sun this afternoon. At least I am hoping. We need to get out there and get some walking in. Which is what we are going to do after lunch.

Well it is time to get ready to go get some exercise. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,542 Member
    Options
    Diane: Taking a break from going to the hospital. Been going to there for a week. My friend is in the hospital. Been there since last Monday.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,811 Member
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 41 with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: Love is the water of life; jump into the water.---Rumi. I AM: I am comfortable and satisfied with myself. Axe Sharpening: Take time to be intentional with your training. You’ll feel better, stronger, and look better.—Stacey Erving Jr.—1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh. Fitness Quote: Sweat Now, Glow Later.—wachabuy.co Motivational Quote: You are doing great. You are stronger than you think. Don’t give up.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,365 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 39/305 and WHD Core + LISS after breakfast.
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Patti-Hope your friend gets out of the hospital soon and feels better.

Tabatha-So glad your training is going well and you are scoring high on the tests.

Wishing everyone a fantastic day!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,898 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. today there was a free hot meal in the rec room in my building and there was also some groceries given to everyone who came for the free hot meal. so i do not need to do any grocery shopping for at least a week, if not more. there is a church that comes once a week to my building on saturdays and provides a free hot meal to anyone who lives in the building. i am glad i am in the building i am in now. there are a lot of different events and things happening in the building and in the area around my building. there is something to do almost every day here. at least a few times a week there is something going on for the people who live in the building i live in. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone and Happy Easter weekend!

Today has been beautiful and cool. But productive. Studied, went for my walk, completed my workouts, ran a couple of errands, did dishes and laundry. So nice to put laundry on the line again. Also decorated 6 Easter Eggs with my Son before he left for work. Also going to Church this evening.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    The Spring Challenge began today and am feeling psyched. This week has been beautiful and today especially so. Hope everyone has a wonderful spring challenge.

I am jumping in fresh and will start reading the posts again tomorrow.

Tomorrow's words are celebrate and openness.

fuzksrpnpep6.jpg

Photo of the day is Japanese crabapple. 💐

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 45 with a high of 71 today. Insight Timer Quote: Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.—Evan Esar I AM: Breathing brings ease to my body and mind. Axe Sharpening: I have to take care of me in order to take care of others.—Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Turn your housework or chores into a fun form of exercise. Happy Resurrection Day!!!! Fitness Quote: Imagine yourself in 6 months if you continue working out…..Now imagine yourself if you quit.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Listen to your heart. Stop allowing insignificant things distract you from the amazing blessings you receive each day.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and has 12,847 steps yesterday. Training Plan: WHD Rest Day and Day 40/305 after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,776 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, hope you are having a good day today. Hope your day is full of peace. This is a tree I have been watching since it first started budding. Every week I am surpised at how well it is doing on such a cool spring. The lower right picture is another tree at another property.

16pun9nw64kv.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,320 Member
    Options
    7end5qcxsr4r.jpg
  • NovemberGail
    Options
    Happy Easter, All!

What a beautiful day with lots of celebrating.

Tomorrow's word is LIGHT.

• NovemberGail
    Options
    Happy Easter, All!

• NovemberGail
    Options
    Happy Easter, All!

spe2w9r9a6as.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feels like 47 with a high of 72 today. Insight Timer Quote: How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.—Rupi Kaur I AM: I rise to every challenge with undeniable resilience. Axe Sharpening: Small steps turn into miles.—Stephanie McDonough Action for Happiness: Have a day with less screen time and more movement. Fitness Quote: Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.—Women’s Health UK Motivational Quote: Use your energy to create positive moments for yourself and people you love.—unknown Closed all hearts of my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,674 steps yesterday. Training plan: TBD and Day 41/305 after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,760 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MONDAY!! Perhaps a few of you are off from work today. If so, what will you do with the time? Will you be able to enjoy it? Go for a walk? Start/continue SPRING Cleaning? I'm wanting to DO IT ALL!! I figured I'd pop on in to wave!!! I'll try to get back later on.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,320 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, hugs and blessings all. Here is some after Easter Humor
    yuwn7w1df7n2.jpg
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -hope you found some and new job is going well!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,776 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, hope you all are enjoying your Monday - it's a cloudy day here but got out for a walk - all the plants and trees loved the rain they got on the weekend!

61n3wpvpk74o.jpg