Options

Replies

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Here are my exercise and steps stats for the last 7 days Ashley @ashleycarole86

Sunday 2nd April - 2351
    Monday 3rd - 4176 / 41 mins HR12W3.0 Day 35 - Total Body Metcon
    Tuesday 4th - 2661 / 44 mins HR12W3.0 Day 36 - Arm Toning & Strength
    Wednesday 5th - 9201
    Thursday 6th - 6396
    Friday 7th - 3706
    Saturday 8th - 10635
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    on to Sunday and not a single chocolate egg in sight - only colored boiled ones. That makes things a LOT easier. Now the quiche....another matter, will try to send any leftovers home with folks.
    Have a nice day all.
    Since returning to checking in to Waistaways more, BOY is MFP still sluggish - I half-wonder if it's the powers that be trying to get people to sign up for a paid membership. ;)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

4fl5gdxok07e.png
    rnuhjsn0ttdk.png

Before we get to the results, I want to take a second to sprinkle some science on you:

A pound is approximately 3500 calories. Gained or lost, that does not change. Seeing a whoosh, in either direction, from time to time, is typically indicative of water weight.
    And water weight? That's a sign that your body is processing what you have put into it, whether that be filtering salt and sugar, repairing muscles, filtering toxins, pushing through illness, etc.
    Your body does not know that you are trying to lose fat, it just wants to keep you alive. That's all.

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    t7r5027u1rvz.png

By Pounds
    b7hy2me958jv.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    b3ajs4rumjef.png

By Pounds
    haw7fdhu0pqy.png
    qj99h973x02r.png

Team Winners
    hnj6gu8qb2h4.png
  • Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Okay, so CW would be Current Weight. What's PW? Thanks.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options

PW = previous weight
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options

PW - previous weight (last week)
    SW - starting weight (your highest, hopefully becoming more distant!)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: Β»
    on to Sunday and not a single chocolate egg in sight - only colored boiled ones. That makes things a LOT easier. Now the quiche....another matter, will try to send any leftovers home with folks.
    Have a nice day all.
    Since returning to checking in to Waistaways more, BOY is MFP still sluggish - I half-wonder if it's the powers that be trying to get people to sign up for a paid membership. ;)
    I thought of you today when making a birthday cake for my gluten free husband - only ingredients? EGGS, 2 oranges (peels and all), almond flour, sugar, a bit of baking powder. I love this cake and all the eggs still make me think of you :heart:

And YES dammit, MFP is on a sluggish streak that is making me nuts. I just got fast internet a couple of days ago after years and years of slow satellite rural blah internet. Now everything works so fast. Except MFP which has decided to be snail-like. Only the community side, mind you - so it has little to do with the membership status. The other side where you track things seems to be as usual. Hmmmmph.
    PW 236.9lbs, I think? πŸ€”
    CW 234.2lbs πŸŽ‰

I love the first couple of weeks when the weight just falls of me 😁
    It is the later ones that will be difficult πŸ˜•
    Love it anyhow! You are back on the journey Ells - it is going to have its bumps, but hopefully you'll be able to stick through! Great start :smiley:

• Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the explanation of PW, SW, and CW! Hope it sticks in my brain!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86
    steps
    4/2 0
    4/3 0
    4/4 0
    then put on my Fit bit hurray!!
    4/5 6259
    4/6 5931
    4/7 9406