Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MAY 2023

Replies

• DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW 160
    CW 159.3

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hi. Things have been going pretty good. We have been having some nice weather, so Chipper and I have been getting in some walks. I've been working a bit in my gardens. So, I've been getting a lot of exercise.

I've been doing pretty good with my food choices. I haven't been measuring or weighing lol, or tracking but, I have been eating a lot more fruits and veggies. I haven't been totally grazing on whatever in the evenings for the most part. Last night I did have 3/4 bag of cinnamon churro popcorners chips.

On mother's day we are having a BBQ and I have totally ignored cleaning my house so, I have to start doing some cleaning. Lol, that is going to take away from my outside time though 😅 🙃 🤣

I'll try and get caught up on here at some point, I've been really tired in the evenings so, I just been going to sleep.

Y'all have a great one!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    ⚖️WEIGH IN⚖️

Weigh day Monday
    Previous weight - 167.4
    Current weight - 167.8

Here’s this…do what you will with it and again my apologies for forgetting!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    On the boards here I found a discussion started by this absolutely amazing woman, about her gentle help with supporting and guiding the husband to a healthier life- link below if interested.
    It is inspiring, motivating and full of Ninja Creamy modified recipes .

Wish you all best of luck and boatloads of patience!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10841733/at-goal-successfully-maintaining-so-why-am-i-doing-this-all-over-again#latest
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,860 Member
    @tfelts147 Sorry about the gain, I hope this next week is better for you.

@GabiV125 I've been putting off getting labs done because I will have to go without coffee lol. I need to bite the bullet and get it done.

@leonadixon Congrats on the loss! No, menopause is no joke, I'm going through it too. Nobody tells you what to expect and that's the worst part of it! I hope they can find something that helps.

@DrewsAnna Congrats on the loss. I'm glad your weather has been good. Yay for walks with Chipper and exercise! Whatever you are doing is working!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Congrats on the loss. I'm sorry about your daughter's decision and the depression. Awww, that's a cute pic of you guys. Your daughter looks like you.

@gjaholy33 Gains happen sometimes. I'm glad you are staying positive. Have a great day!

@Katmary71 Yes, Carrie is good so far! I got it from the library as an ebook. I hope you had fun at your neighbor's. That's good that the greenhouse work wasn't too physical. I'm glad Bill got home.

@DJill68 Yeah I like both types of basil but only use Thai basil for Thai food. Basil is awesome! I like cilantro but I had heard that for some people, it tastes like soap which would be disgusting lol. I'm sorry you can't enjoy it! :D I made this hearts of palm recipe, Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodles with Chicken, and it was really good: https://www.skinnytaste.com/spicy-hearts-of-palm-noodle-stir-fry-with-chicken/ I found hearts of palm at a specialty store but maybe a regular grocery store would have it for you. It was in the canned food aisles vacuum sealed in a bag. I'm sorry the zoodles were watery, that may be why I don't like them lol. That's a good idea to salt them. Yeah, I love to read! What's a book you've enjoyed lately? That must be complex, finding out your ex has cancer. I'm sorry. You are lucky you can quilt! I do a little sewing but have never attempted quilting.

@tfelts147 Congrats to your team!

@GabiV125 Thanks for the discussion link, I'll check it out.

@shaunarlr83 I'm glad your day was better yesterday.

Hi all. I hope you have a great Friday.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,860 Member
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 227.6
    CW: 229.2

+1.6
  • DJill68
    DJill68 Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2023
    DJill68

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 228.2

CW: 228.2

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,073 Member
    I'll need a pass on the weigh in for Sunday. I won't be in the proximity of a scale.
This discussion has been closed.