Downsizers Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Managed 11k steps yesterday, even after driving 1000 miles. Having you all here motivated me to get it done. Hot and humidity here in North Carolina, so I'm walking in Walmart twice a day. Anyway, stay strong all, I know many of you have some big physical issues, but the dog and I are sending positive vibes your way.

Mike

Heck yeah, Mike!! Way to do it!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW: 630
    PW: 551.8
    CW: 548.6

3.2 down... keep rollin, rollin, rollin.

Much love yall- Hope you are having a solid week.

Amazing loss ...Congrats Nacho :)
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Managed 11k steps yesterday, even after driving 1000 miles. Having you all here motivated me to get it done. Hot and humidity here in North Carolina, so I'm walking in Walmart twice a day. Anyway, stay strong all, I know many of you have some big physical issues, but the dog and I are sending positive vibes your way.

Mike

Where are you in NC? I grew up outside Raleigh.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Question:

Do you donate your clothes when you go to a smaller size or save them?

Donate .... never going back!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Question:

Do you donate your clothes when you go to a smaller size or save them?

Donate .... never going back!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Steps: 3,245
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement: ✔️✔️✔️❌
    Exercise: 1/4

Yesterday, I ended up with fatigue. It is still bad today so obviously my auto immune disease is acting up. It’s my birthday and I am supposed to go out tonight. I don’t see it happening.

Yesterday, I ended up with fatigue. It is still bad today so obviously my auto immune disease is acting up. It’s my birthday and I am supposed to go out tonight. I don’t see it happening.

Hope you managed to go out and had a lovely birthday xx
  • Slimmersixties
    Options

• GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Weekly Wednesday weigh-in

PW 6/07 208.0
    CW 6/14 210 (pms migraine. Carb overload.)

Still waiting on migraine med change. The transition period is NOT fun.

When I get my pain injections, I also get some for the migraines. I was considering Botox to help with the headaches but even with my insurance covering some it would be expensive. I hope you feel better today.

It's a battle isn't it, trying to find the right cocktail. The transition from one med to another is anxiety ridden. I did botox a few years back and passed out in the office. Almost thankful it didn't work for me. And navigating insurance approvals more often then not causes a migraine lol.
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options

PW 6/07 208.0

I too suffer from Migraines ....so not fun ... I take a prescription called Sumatriptan ...It works wonders :)

When a migraine hits I am a rizatriptan girl. The meds we are playing with are preventative. After years of aimovig the effects have dwindled. Looking at vyepti infusions now. I am also on trokendi xr so here's hoping this helps.
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 hoping you had a great birthday!
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (June 16, 2023)
    PW: 239.5
    CW: 240.8

Had to go into the office 3x this week (very unusual) so dinners and happy hours out with my teams took its toll. Susan I are leaving for Florida in a few hours and on to Dothan, AL to celebrate her Aunt & Uncle's 50th anniversary so I'll need a little more will power this weekend than I showed this week to get back on track.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lbs
    PW: 163.8 lbs
    CW: 162.8 lbs

What went well this week: going to the gym on my lunch break, improving sleep hours, and walking more. Celebrating my achievements all this week and looking forward to my next loss! :smiley:<3

Awesome loss! Thank you for the wishes.

Happy Birthday sorry you aren't feeling well ....

Thanks Megan!

Happy Birthday💜💜

Thank you! Fantastic loss this week.

Mike

That is motivation. Awesome way to get those steps done.
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Happy Birthday! I hope you get to feeling better.
    Forgot to weigh this morning will do first thing tomorrow.

Thank you.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

It was not bad considering.

PW 6/07 208.0

When I get my pain injections, I also get some for the migraines. I was considering Botox to help with the headaches but even with my insurance covering some it would be expensive. I hope you feel better today.

It's a battle isn't it, trying to find the right cocktail. The transition from one med to another is anxiety ridden. I did botox a few years back and passed out in the office. Almost thankful it didn't work for me. And navigating insurance approvals more often then not causes a migraine lol.

I wonder if I went with the Botox would it have got rid of some of my wrinkles. 😂

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,359
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    15 minutes of movement: ✔️✔️✔️❌❌

PW 180.8
    CW178.8

New decade. I was hoping for the 70’s before my trip to Newfoundland. We go in a little over 2 weeks. In 16 pounds I will have lost 100 pounds.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Username: Brandi_84
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW: 197.7
    CW: 195.7
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I am still alive, but I have fallen down a rabbit hole. I am not stepping on the scale this week; I will face the music on Wednesday. I have a wedding and Father's Day this weekend, but I will be back on Monday to try again.
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW: 630
    PW: 551.8
    CW: 548.6

3.2 down... keep rollin, rollin, rollin.

Much love yall- Hope you are having a solid week.

Ohhh yeahhh!!! Don't stop now! So proud of you! :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options

PW 6/07 208.0

I too suffer from Migraines ....so not fun ... I take a prescription called Sumatriptan ...It works wonders :)

When a migraine hits I am a rizatriptan girl. The meds we are playing with are preventative. After years of aimovig the effects have dwindled. Looking at vyepti infusions now. I am also on trokendi xr so here's hoping this helps.

Praying it works for you ...Crossing eyes, fingers and toes :)
This discussion has been closed.