Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I’m adding my heartfelt condolences for your loss @SavageMrsMoose! I must have been posting my weigh-in at the same time you uploaded your beautiful pictures of Buddy but I just saw the news. It’s a comfort knowing your son and daughter had a chance to see him 🌈😢. You took the best care of him and I’m sure the feeling was mutual— lucky dog, fortunate family.

It’s such a difficult loss — thinking of you all!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    Good morning!
    Update: I passed my audition and am now a certified Jazzercise instructor!!!

Congratulations @nancyinmo!

I’m so glad to hear your hard work paid off after setting this goal. What an exciting time as you make your move and embark on a new phase of life! 🎉🎉🎉

Nice work @Zaxa2021 — impressive miles! It must feel so satisfying to make such great strides to achieve your ‘reach’ goal. Keep up the good work!
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @kodakslim - Wow! 🤩 Good for you. That’s quite an increase in steps! I’m glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying the nice weather and walking more outdoors. Keep up the good work!

Do you have to take any classes over the summer or do you have an extended holiday?

Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

Fortunately I don’t have to take classes over summer, as I return to uni in October, so I can relax and have some “me time”.

My son (4) starts school in August so I’ll be a bit busy preparing for that. He is very excited to start school, but I’m a nervous wreck :D

@SavageMrsMoose I am so sorry to hear about your boy Buddy. I hope your heart can heal with some time. Pets bring us so much happiness and it’s devastating when we lose them.

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose So sorry for your loss, it is so incredibly hard

@nancyinmo Congratulations!!!! you worked so hard!!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the card for today. Happy Friday everyone <3
    ewcabfusi5r0.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose
    Very sorry to hear that Buddy has passed away. Hang in there and cherish the memories. <3
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    June 15th Steps = 9037
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Steps for June 14= 11,977
    June 15= 11,551
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    June week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, June 16
    PW: 236.1
    CW: 238.5 ( gained 2.4 lbs; 1.02%) ☹️
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose I'm so very sorry to hear about Buddy's passing. He sounded like an amazing companion. I love the most recent story that you shared about him perking up when your kids came to see him, sounds like he loved you all very much too.
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal I love your determination to improve and the way you are approaching it! Rowing on rough water can be super frustrating and feel unproductive, but if you can stay relaxed and with light hands through the wind/waves, you'll continue to make improvements and the flat water rowing should also feel much easier. Plus you're getting an advantage up on the others by going out while they stay on land. It's not easy rowing a single scull, so bravo!!

Apologies if the advice is unsolicited. I used to row competitively but I haven't been on the water in over 13 years and absolutely love hearing all about your rowing!
This discussion has been closed.