9ql457slx8kx.jpeg
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    inshapeCK

PW: 144.1 pounds (down 3.6 pounds)
    CW: 143.8 pounds (down 0.3 pounds)

Always happy to post a loss even if it's just a little one as even little losses require big steps and consistent good habits to accomplish.
    Need to re-lose 1.6 pounds to get back down to the weight I had gotten down to in the middle of May.
    The first time I stepped on the scale this morning it said 143.2 pounds which would've been a loss of 0.9 pounds which would've been even greater but when I weighed the 2nd time and the 3rd time the scale said 143.8 pounds so I decided to go with the number that showed up more than once and seemed to be the number the scale settled in on and stuck with.
  • skguptonweightloss2023
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    SW: 250 lbs
    PW: 234 lbs
    CW: 235 lbs

I noticed I went up 1 lb this week and it bothered me a little but it isn't going to get me down. It's been a stressful week at work with end of the month. I'm changing some things by starting meal prep on Sunday so I'll have meals ready and can eat them rather than trying to cook after a late night at work. Perhaps then I won't be eating so late at night right before bed.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

• Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!
    PW: 160.7
    CW: 159
    I feel pretty great this week. No longer in keto but I am sticking to lower carb as best I can and healthy food choices! Making a difference slowly :) Have a great weekend my friends!
  • Stacimfit
    Options

I noticed I went up 1 lb this week and it bothered me a little but it isn't going to get me down. It's been a stressful week at work with end of the month. I'm changing some things by starting meal prep on Sunday so I'll have meals ready and can eat them rather than trying to cook after a late night at work. Perhaps then I won't be eating so late at night right before bed.

Absolutely! I love to read this. Best of luck to you making those small changes. Also try a tsp of ACV in a glass of water a little bit after your very last meal and try to make your last meal no later than 6-7pm. I noticed that ACV curbs any later cravings as well as so many other benefits!
  • Stacimfit
    Options
    ACV (Apple cider vinegar) might be gross but very little mixed in a glass of water and I am used to it. Add some lemon or honey. I swear it melts fat every night I sleep lol. Hope it's a good thing to do. Research seems to be fine with it :)
  • skguptonweightloss2023
    Options
    @Stacimfit - what is ACV?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    @Stacimfit - what is ACV?

Apple cider vinegar
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I'm not against the ACV, I am considering adding it to my water myself because I like the taste. But read up on it, it will strip the potassium out of your body. So make sure you know if you are getting enough potassium.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm way out of sync here. Been traveling for personal and for work and am totally off track. Hoping I can get it together this weekend.

PW 147.4
    CW 150.4 Ouch
  • miltop53
    miltop53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm way out of sync here. Been traveling for personal and for work and am totally off track. Hoping I can get it together this weekend.

PW 147.4
    CW 150.4 Ouch

Don't beat yourself up.... Just get back on track.. You got this!!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

PW: 144.1 pounds (down 3.6 pounds)
    CW: 143.8 pounds (down 0.3 pounds)

Always happy to post a loss even if it's just a little one as even little losses require big steps and consistent good habits to accomplish.
    Need to re-lose 1.6 pounds to get back down to the weight I had gotten down to in the middle of May.
    The first time I stepped on the scale this morning it said 143.2 pounds which would've been a loss of 0.9 pounds which would've been even greater but when I weighed the 2nd time and the 3rd time the scale said 143.8 pounds so I decided to go with the number that showed up more than once and seemed to be the number the scale settled in on and stuck with.

Still trending downward! Heck yeah!
  • NachDeezy
    Options

Way to make a plan and get after it. Let's gooooo!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!!
    PW: 160.7
    CW: 159
    I feel pretty great this week. No longer in keto but I am sticking to lower carb as best I can and healthy food choices! Making a difference slowly :) Have a great weekend my friends!

Low carb and portion control works! Rock the heck out of it!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »

PW 147.4
    CW 150.4 Ouch

It's all good- you're gonna have a solid win next week.. I can feel it.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Finished my 4th 5km race of the season and boy was it ever hot
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Finished my 4th 5km race of the season and boy was it ever hot

It was hot yesterday. How was the smoke down your way? It wasn’t as bad here yesterday. Great job racing in the heat.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    The July challenge starts today. Please move to the July team chat. Don’t forget to answer the introduction questions.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10893884/downsizers-team-chat-july-2023/p1?new=1

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    This chat is now closed. See you in July!
This discussion has been closed.