Downsizers Team Chat - JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    We lost our 18 year old calico cat at 12:30am ... I am devastated that I lost both my cats 4 days apart ... I am such a basket case today............RIP Mocha and Kylie <3

💜so sorry 😔
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,757 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 and @itladyee

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious fur babies. My sweet lil boycat Winston is 14 and I just hurt thinking that I have limited time left with him sending you each a huge hug.

Thank you so much @Jpedno...
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    We lost our 18 year old calico cat at 12:30am ... I am devastated that I lost both my cats 4 days apart ... I am such a basket case today............RIP Mocha and Kylie <3

💜so sorry 😔

Thank you Nacho
  • miltop53
    miltop53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My Steps today were ONLY 2245..

My fitbit versa went completely out today during my workout! :#:# I ordered the fitbit inspire3 today,and it should be here by monday(HOPEFULLY)..
    That being said,I won't have any numbers until my watch comes in..

But the running must go on!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

PW: 144.2 pounds (up 0.7 pounds)
    CW: 144.2 pounds (maintained)
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 820 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear this. Hugs xx
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,577 Member
    Options

Sorry you lost your cats. Hugs to you and your daughter.
    Jpedno wrote: »
    I decided to get a Fitbit versa. Should be delivered tomorrow!

PW 150.8
    CW 151.4

I know it is the wrong direction. I've been traveling for work and travel again next week (Tucson in July ugh). But I am excited about new Fitbit and think that will help me get back on the right track.

I remember travelling for work. Subway and Haveys were my best friend. At the time Harvey’s sold a delicious veggie burger that was low on calories. Subway I could always get one of the subs on the lower fat menu.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    miltop53 wrote: »
    My Steps today were ONLY 2245..

My fitbit versa went completely out today during my workout! :#:# I ordered the fitbit inspire3 today,and it should be here by monday(HOPEFULLY)..
    That being said,I won't have any numbers until my watch comes in..

But the running must go on!!

Megan can convert exercise to steps if you know how long your workout was.

inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

PW: 144.2 pounds (up 0.7 pounds)
    CW: 144.2 pounds (maintained)

Hope you are feeling well.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,468
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 4/4

I am going for coffee with my oldest granddaughter soon. I may go to the pool when I get home depending on how my back feels.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

So sorry to hear this. Hugs xx

Thank you so much
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Sorry you lost your cats. Hugs to you and your daughter.

Thank you very much linda
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited July 2023
    Options
    x9t8mqzvdtcg.png

Here is my Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for July week 3 ... Please have them in no later than Tuesday the 25th... If I do not have them by then I will have no choice but to zero them out ... Thanks for understanding and your cooperation :)

@itladyee 7/21 & 7/22
    @Hotspur11 7/16 - 7/22
    @michaeldaily4927 7/16 - 7/22

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,322 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

9abeai5kxv28.png
    z6jbxjt4w0bo.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    goyar1mjlfhp.png

By Pounds
    fhoigc5nny8b.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    bkcoyiydzj71.png
    q713tzr9f51f.png

By Pounds
    31pb5je83lbo.png

Team Winners
    5yjlhr6jrhf3.png
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 207.1
    CW : 205.2

I am camping for ten days and can’t keep my steps. I’m going to bow out of the step challenge until august
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,695 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 : sorry to hear about the loss of both of your cats. Sending lots of hugs to you and your family.
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day here today, with a chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk a while ago and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I cleaned out some more of my storage unit today. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,695 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW:132 pounds
    SW: 132 pounds
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Signed up for two more 5km races in September. We will see what the weather is like after that and play it by ear. I hate running in the cold. My next race is August 12.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,333 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

7/16 2,225
    7/17 7,708
    7/18 8,400
    7/19 7,017
    7/20 7,141
    7/21 6/101
    7/22 9,002
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,333 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ So sorry to hear of the loss of Kylie as well this week. It's been a tough week. Hugs to you!!

@lindamtuck2018 ~ thank you for your thoughts!

@tahm42 ~ thank you and yes, they are precious! They don't do anything but LOVE you, unconditionally!

@NachDeezy~ Thank you!!

@miltop53 ~ Thank you! It was tough and his age was a big factor. Speaking of Pug, when we returned from our trip a week ago Thursday, we saw the cutest little Pug at the airport. He was so happy go lucky striding through the airport as if he knew exactly where to go. I'm sure he was a puppy. I so wanted to play with him!!

@Jpedno ~ Wishing Winston many more years with you!
This discussion has been closed.