Airport Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,191 Member
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: The only way to live is by accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.—Tara Brach I AM: I take equal pride in who I am now and who I will be tomorrow. Action for Happiness: Free up time by cancelling an unnecessary plans. Happy World Tourism Day!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,239 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 211/305 mile a day this morning, Customized Arm Workout after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Life has been crazy. Life has mainly consisted of eat, sleep, school and TOPS rally. Now it's just consisting of eat, sleep and school. I am doing really we in class so far. But will get a bit tougher soon. Made some new friends there as well. The intervention didn't go as planned as no one but myself and my friend where we were holding it was there. He did stay clean for a bit but then got back into it. Sunday was the day he got caught. I gave him an ultimatum to either give me the drugs or leave. He chose neither. So I am done trying to get through to him. I have more or less checked out of the relationship. But unfortunately have to stay there for the foreseeable future as I can't afford to be out on my own at this time and refuse to couch surf. He thinks everything is fine between us LoL. I have no problem letting him believe it as it keeps the peace in the house.

Connie
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier in the morning and i really enjoyed it. i did some strength training this morning and i feel great! i will be going for a long walk after lunch today. i will be doing some dancing later on. i will be going to play bingo at the building that is not too far from my place this afternoon. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    Invitations have been sent to the Rain Dancer Team for the Fall Challenge. Please accept them as soon as you can. The practice week starts on Saturday
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Hey there party people! Sunny again in southern AZ. I've been watching the happy little lizards running around on the wall outside my office. Growing coffee plants indoors, looks like three out of my five starts may make it, possibly even four. All too soon it'll be time to start some things for spring, it comes early here. Last year I grew all kinds of tomatoes and peppers, also in my office, under some improvized grow lights.

So far I have been on plan for today in regards eating - I even managed to have fresh vegetables that I grew for my lunch. I love it when that happens. It was a handful of rat-tailed radish (not a true radish, it is very heat tolerant and grows puple pods that taste like radish), a big green onion, and a purple long bean that I picked this morning. With that went two eggs scrambled with an ounce of nonfat Greek yogurt. Somehow it came out tasting like I'd cooked it with butter when the only seasonings I'd used had been salt, freshly cracked black pepper, and dill! So that was a win. NIce big apple for dessert. I don't always eat this healthy so I'm proud of today.

Hope everyone is doing well today.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,433 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all, wishing you a great day. @CSEGUIN2 sorry the intervention didn't go well. Sending you hugs and prayers. Not much new, in low 90's. Getting my hair cut tomorrow. Other than that life is the same but good. Hugs all

Daily Affirmation - I Make Free-Will Choices. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • KarlysFreedom
    KarlysFreedom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1

I didn't know where to post this. I'm going to have to leave this challenge before It's even begun. You can give someone else my spot.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    Options
    @KarlysFreedom, I'll email you, there's a big chance you'll be able to stay once we talk. We are very flexible wanting you to succeed. I am so sorry things may be up in the air.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,054 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and my husband and I are hoping for a good day. I need a couple more memberships to complete my month and my husband has 6 days left of work at his current job and then he moves to a new job Oct. 9th. He is really excited about the new job.

@CSEGUIN2 - I am so sorry about the intervention. I wonder if there isn't something else you can do. Like have him committed to a rehabilitation center for treatment. I hope you can figure something out. Staying in a relationship you don't want to be in is not good.
    @Sand_TIger - That is good that you ate healthy. It is another step. I am glad you are having luck growing some things indoors. That can be hard to do.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.—Sophia Bush I AM: My body is perfect the way it is. Action for Happiness: Choose to see your mistakes as steps to help you learn. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,435 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 212/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W7/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I have tried what I can. He is a stubborn man who will do what he wants. I refuse to let his choices affect my life any longer. I will do what I want and go where I want. He lost his say.

Making a quick stop in to say Hi before class. Not getting home till late tonight as I am going to a night TOPS group since unable to be at my own group for now. I know several of the members and am looking forward to it even if I am a little nervous.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a long walk after lunch and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i went to an art drop in program at my building this morning and i enjoyed it. i went to play some bingo in the rec room in my building this afternoon and i had fun! have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Invitations have gone out to 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴 team. Please accept quickly. If you expected to get one and you did not, please message me.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,054 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and this weekend is going to be great. Joe and I don't have to work this weekend and we get to sleep in tomorrow. We don't have anything going on until the afternoon tomorrow. We are excited to be able to sleep in. Today I still have to work on getting memberships at work. I have gotten what I need but it cannot hurt to get a few more if I am able to. That would be nice.

@CSEGUIN2 - Good for you for taking charge. I hope you have a good time at TOPS.
    @sgod50 - Congrats on the new addition to the family. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Well I hope you all have a great Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.—Lao Tzu I AM: I am worthy of a life filled with laughter and positivity. Action for Happiness: Write down three things you appreciate about yourself. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,168 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 213/305 mile a day before breakfast, Traditional Bodybuilding W7/D4: Shoulders/Chest mostly seated after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Checking in at lunch which is the opening of my IF eating window. Not feeling the greatest (sleep was interrupted by multiple external factors last night) and it seems my body is fighting something off, so I made a sort of strategic meal. That is, one that is tasty, answers cravings, but has functional benefits as well. Today mine consisted of ramen nodles (I use a 200 calorie pack called Koyo, it's also organic) reinforced by chicken breast, more of that rat-tailed radish, a huge fresh green onion, a mushroom, and a 50 cal packet of bone broth. Oh, and garlic because I'm not feeling well. With a nice bowl of volunteer cantaloupe it all came in under 500 calories.

In case anyone wants to know what the heck rat-tailed radish looks like, here's a quick photo from my little garden. The wonky long pod looking things on the purple plant in front, with the white flowers, are the "radishes" in question. Beyond is a potato plant hiding, and in the beds you can see some of my long bean plants.
    hg7arhmrxgvm.png

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,433 Member
    Options
    I have been doing one of the Conqueror trail walks and been posting my updates on our in-between challenge groups. This is my latest updated blog.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900481/sept-29-update-on-inca-trail-walk#latest
  • gintex2021
    gintex2021 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1, @Kateljm, @tjharleygal55 and @kaliswalker, Thank you for sharing the reasons you have stayed with this challenge. I am looking forward to the practice week starting tomorrow.
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 64 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: Taking care of yourself is the most powerful way to begin to take care of others.--Bryant McGill. I AM: I purify my mind. Action for Happiness: Remind yourself that you are enough, just as you are. Closed all 💕on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,767 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 214/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W7/D6: Shoulders/Arms/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.