10/25-9,705
    10/26-5,136
    10/27-9,988
    10/28-3,150
  • lianatherunner
    lianatherunner Posts: 45 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I would also like to do the step challenge. My goal is 10,000 steps a day.

10/28- 45737
    10/29- 11240

(edited because I got the dates wrong and then I took more steps)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Love reading all the introductions and seeing the cats!
    @Itadakimasu7 The mushrooms pictures were super cool, thanks for sharing! I am sorry your family doesn't appreciate art. I have a lot of respect for people who put in blood, sweat and tears to develop a creative skill. I would much rather receive an art gift than a food one any day of the week. It is one thing I really dislike about holidays: a lot of them just turn into binge food fests. I sometimes feel like people don't know anything else to do together except eat. I am glad I live alone and don't have any family nearby so I can just do my own thing with holidays.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. A lazy and boring Sunday here. Me and Tinus just relaxed and did pretty much nothing! The clock went back an hour here at night, and my fitbit couldn't handle that so my sleep score was all messed up. Told me I was awake for 62 minutes from 1:59 until 2:02 so that's impressive. So no data for last night, but I don't think I got the 8 hours (because of playing with Tinus) so I will leave it unchecked in the habit tracker. Happy Monday everyone <3
    October 29 numbers
    • Sleep: no data
    • Steps: 13.059
    • Zone Minutes: 14
    • Calories: 1228
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo beautiful kitty
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Gm yall.
    Cw 225.6
    Pw 232. 2
    Weigh ins Mondays
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh-in day
    PW: 149.7
    CW: 149.0

Steps:
    Oct. 26= 7973
    Oct. 27= 3758
    Oct. 28= 14,814

I would like to sign up for the Nov. step challenge. I will keep my steps to 10,000 per day. I am going to download Audible and start walking on the treadmill to get my steps in, due to the icy, slippery, snowy ground here.
    Welcome to a new Month Shape Shifters!

Steps:
    Oct 29= 8169
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Your body is the conduit for your soul. Honor it with nourishment, healing and self-care.
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    How to Build Mental Resilience Through Thermaculture

Learn how the practice of activating your body’s thermoregulation response can help you improve your stress tolerance for daily life.

https://experiencelife.lifetime.life/article/how-to-build-mental-resilience-through-thermaculture/?utm_source=brand&utm_medium=email&utm_source=smc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=34650081&et_cid=34650081&et_rid=204395785&et_attr1=recommendations_offers
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,090 Member
    Options
    Shape Shifters - you have a new member coming your way, ready to jump in. Welcome @dommylifts Have a great November!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Monday steps 5389
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Shape Shifters - you have a new member coming your way, ready to jump in. Welcome @dommylifts Have a great November!

f3lkabz2ftxm.jpg

Welcome to our team @dommylifts! Glad you've joined us. I'm Jessica, one of your Captains and the other is @pupowl. On behalf of us and our two motivators @sbus12 and @Cyncia85, we hope you find the team to be a great source of encouragement and inspiration for your journey! So take a few minutes and introduce yourself...tell us a little bit about your goals for November and the months to come.

Also, I encourage you to go back to pg 1 of this chat thread and read the FAQ for all the beginner advice you might need. I also encourage you to partake as often as possible in our chats, challenges and group challenges...they're all aimed at helping you stay active and live a healthier lifestyle.

Let us know how we can better support you! Good luck in November!
    Jessica :smile:
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MagnusMLQ
    Monday
    PW 230.3
    CW 232
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Daringettinghawtin2013
    Mondays
    Previous weight - Not sure what to put here because I'm new?
    Current weight - 176 pounds
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Daringettinghawtin2013
    Mondays
    Previous weight - Not sure what to put here because I'm new?
    Current weight - 176 pounds
    @DarinGettingHawtin2013 In your case it would be the starting weight you gave us when you signed up for the group! Next week you can use 176 as your previous weight and go from there. So PW is just the weight from the week before.
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    Cyncia85 weigh in for 10/29
    PW=205
    CW=205
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I went for a walk yesterday morning. It was a bit windy, but the temperature wasn't bad. Lots of birds singing again. I didn't do much the rest of the day. I got the hybrid calisthenics book delivered in the evening. I will make a start with the routine today. I also changed my vitamins habit to calisthenics 6x a week because the vitamins are pretty locked in so I rather track something new. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    October 30 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 6m ~ 82 score
    • Steps: 20.880
    • Zone Minutes: 89
    • Calories: 1241
  • Cyncia85
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Happy Halloween! 💀

I am in the Chicagoland area. Snow is in the forecast for today. I'm not sure how many trick-or-treaters will come to my home...which means I might be left with too much temptation. My dog lives with me, so there are no other humans to help with the candy. Has anyone ever donated their Halloween candy?
This discussion has been closed.