Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    So, in essence, busy with both jobs big quarterly mtg was Monday and next Monday which means 10 min for lunch break and sitting most of the day from 8AM until whenever we get done
    At least I'm off from both jobs over the weekend to catch up on home stuff and decorate for Christmas
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I’m weighing early this week because tomorrow I’m leaving for the Bahamas early in the morning with my son and husband. Also, it’s my birthday tomorrow !

PW: 134
    CW: 135

I hate my scale here in Houston. It doesn’t seem that accurate and only weighs in .5 pound increments. Good thing I’ll be back in Colorado in less than 10 days.

For Thanksgiving, I will cooking for myself, my husband and son, parents and brother. Hopefully it will go okay. Going to see a theatre performance of A Christmas Carol on the Friday after which I’m looking forward to.

Love the puzzles and selfie @Pupowl

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your vacation 🍹🍹🍹
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I went to the store early in the morning before the rain started. I saw they had some new cheap puzzles going on sale, so I wanted to check them out. I found a nice Kinkade puzzle of Alice in Wonderland. They also had a Lion King which I didn't like and a Beauty and the Beast one which I already had. I got another wooden puzzle as well. This is only my second wooden puzzle, the first one was pretty crappy quality of very thin wood. This one is so much nicer! I might get one or two more; they also had an owl, dog and turtle and they were all pretty. I tried to take some selfies with Tinus which is always challenging, but I think one of them was nice. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    November 15 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 16m ~ 82 score
    • Steps: 14.623
    • Zone Minutes: 41
    • Calories: many
    olya56fcmi64.jpg
    kxnih0a3qcfv.jpg

LOVE THE PIC💕💕💕
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Gm yall. I'm home super sick so I won't be doing steps at all today. I've got a dr appointment in a little bit. Whatever it is I've got, I'm willing to give it to whomever passed it on. A tag you're it kind of thing.

Feel better 😌 💕
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. I'm home super sick so I won't be doing steps at all today. I've got a dr appointment in a little bit. Whatever it is I've got, I'm willing to give it to whomever passed it on. A tag you're it kind of thing.

Feel better 😌 💕

Tyvm
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 -- Hope it clears soon, good luck at the doctors. :+1:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I went to get groceries in the morning. Later in the day I decided to go back to the other store for the wooden puzzles. All the Disney puzzles were gone, the panaroma's were gone, the Wasgij puzzles were gone and there was ONE wooden puzzle left! Thankfully it wasn't the cat again, that would have been annoying. Instead I was lucky and they had an owl left, so it went home with me. The rest of the day was lazy with lots of Tinus laptime. Happy Friday everyone <3
    November 16 numbers
    • Sleep: 7h 17m ~ 68 score
    • Steps: 15.501
    • Zone Minutes: 39
    • Calories: 1242 & 61 protein
    3tswbw34dcrr.jpg
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Get well soon. Hopefully it won’t be too bad, but get some rest. That sucks!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW: 204.6
    CW: 206.8 ugh!!

steps:
    11/14 15,605
    11/15 15,876
    11/16 16,263
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @nancyinmo - Same! First time people will travel to come and see me and I just happen to live in an Oregon wilderness area near a beach, lol. I have never been to Miami though, I would really like to, especially during our cold rainy season! It has a real energy to it, I think it would keep me young if I lived there. Love Goose! Wow, almost 100lbs down - what's your secret?

@Armygirlarmyof1 -- Stay hydrated and keep us updated. Hope you kick it quickly!

Ty gf
This discussion has been closed.