Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 10410
    Water: 88

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. 16hr fast , read cohort 📚, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌. Clean 🧼 kitchen,

TGIF praying for a productive/ relaxing weekend
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday
    PW: 236.5
    CW: 235.9
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Friday steps 1592. Off to eat and a nap.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 161.4
    Bad week horrible migraine with nausea which led to more carbs/sugar to combat
    Finally went away yesterday taking my medication 1x sometimes I have to take it 2 or 3x & it's expensive $150 for 6 pills

I had a horrible price on one of my thyroid meds $90 and the last time I got it filled, I asked them to check the price through goodrx and I got it for $52...might try that option. Doesn't always work, but usually cheaper than the insurance prices!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    I'm at home and resting yall. I have covid

Feel better soon...I have been fortunate...been tested a few times, but never had it. I stay up on my vaccines/boosters, so obviously they're working. I hope you feel better soon! Rest up! COVID can be a mean germy monster!
    Jessica
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    DarinGettingHawtin2013

Steps
    13Nov 8399
    14Nov 9968
    15Nov 8126
    16Nov 8708
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ganival
    friday

pw 181.8
    cw 181.6
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Could I be excused from weigh in this Monday as I'm still pretty sick with covid?
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Do you mean for the 20th or for the 13th? Because we don't have a weigh in yet for last Monday either. Hope you will recover quickly!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I need to catch up on all the posts, but I’ve been following everyone’s updates with quick ‘hugs,’ ‘likes,’ and other replies.

Thanks for sharing all the inspiring photos — gorgeous dresses, selfies, and pets!!

Hope everyone feels healthier and enjoys the weather and any upcoming plans. I’m looking forward to seeing my sons for the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA. I still need to shop and prepare but we have a low-key celebration at home so it shouldn’t be too stressful.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 188
    CW: 189.6
This discussion has been closed.