WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    PW: 185
    CW:184.6
    I’m stunned that I’m down a bit! Although I haven’t been eating “all the stuff”. My water intake isn’t quite as high as I’d like, but there’s a decrease in any case-Huzzah!
    I’m inspired by all of your posts with 5K walks and aim to get out to walk today.
    I’ll try to take some pics, too.
    I have an opportunity to adopt a 2-yr-old Bassett hound whose older owners need to re-home due to the wife breaking her wrist & realizing she can’t heal while taking care of the dog. “Clover” gets along with cats and dogs; seems sweet, and has all shots and is spayed. Hmmm. I’m a sucker for hounds!
    The reality check includes my landlady (need her ok); getting set up to crate train her to be sure she’s housebroken; and generally assessing if my wife is ready for a dog, etc.
    Any ideas and suggestions greatly appreciated!
    Have a great holiday time, everyone.
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW=78,4Kg
    CW=79,3Kg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    The December Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Dec 24th. Please join us for the Sharing is Caring Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905561/december-week-4-group-challenge-sharing-is-caring-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope you'll join us this week!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, it is time to bring in some new members for January! We usually get quite a large number coming in, so let's be sure to help them, make them friends, and get them to stick around! Here is the link to share:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905562/registration-for-new-members-january-2024#latest

Feel free to share that on any forum, or send it directly to friends who might enjoy the team. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Last call for Week 3 weigh-ins:

@leni1us
    @petexj78

I know you may have decided to leave, but any time you want back in just let us know!
    @littlemzkitty
    @sugagirl5

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    @jugar NOOO! Bummer about the covid. Stay well, friend.. sending hugs

@micki48 Lovely to hear from you! I hope you and the fam have a very lovely Christmas

@lauren_989 Have a great time in Virginia Beach

GO BILLS!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    n4ymdk519za0.png
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    @jugar sorry to hear about the Covid. I know you were looking forward to Christmas with your dad

Does anyone have a Tempo? Or anything similar? I don’t care for the Tonal, seems overpriced. And may be having financial problems. There is also a Speediance gym monster.

Starting to feel better. Finally. Hoping to feel like working out in the morning.

Shelley
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @zumbaforever

Not I.. admittedly I've never even heard of a Tempo (or a Tonal!)
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Hello 👋
    Sorry I went AWOL for a bit. Can I rejoin the team from January please?
    CW 90.5
  • jugar
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Hello 👋
    Sorry I went AWOL for a bit. Can I rejoin the team from January please?
    CW 90.5

Absolutely! You're in :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,451 Member
    Options
    Good Morning WA's ..You have a new member joining your awesome team ...Please welcome @lindamartin27 :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome @lindamartin27 ! Dive right in - I know we're still in end-of-December mode, but go ahead and introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have. Good to have you with us all ready for a new year!

Quick reminder - Sunday and Monday weigh-ins:
    @YinxFed
    @Zumbaforever
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @strong_fit_ells

If you need the week off or won't be able to weigh in, let me know if you can!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Christmas Greetings, Team!

PW - 185.2
    CW - 184.6

Merry Christmas, everyone ❤️
This discussion has been closed.