My steps
    2/29 21,767
    3/1 14,044
    3/2 18,221
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. Here's my intro.
    I'm Rebecca from Missouri. I'm 54 and a mother of 3 and grandmother of 6. I also have a bonus daughter who is also expecting. Yes, I'm an veteran, twice deployed. I have several health issues going on myself. I had knee replacement in January. This is the 2nd one; the first being in June 2021. I have issues with anxiety, depression, PTSD, and MST. I also suffer from hbp and chf. In addition, I have issues with my parathyroid. (Note, not the thyroid but the parathyroid. They lay behind the thyroid and works together with the thyroid but the parathyroid ensures calcium and vitamin D distribution. ) I am visually impaired but not from the military. I normally work in a thrift store but been on medical leave. I'll find out if the orthopedic Dr will release me on the 12th of March or if he's extending out my medical. I see them on March 5th.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    Hi there @everyone, how do I sign up for the step challenge?
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Hello! You let us know your daily step goal and report your steps every 2-3 days in the group here, that's it. :smile:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/1 7,125
    3/2 2,472

Please add me for the Step challenge- 5,000 steps - I like to walk outside around my neighborhood and through a forest path
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Your March Week 1 Group Challenge is active and will run through Saturday, March 9th. Please join us for the ADD, SUBTRACT, MULTIPLY and DIVIDE CHALLENGE! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910818/march-week-1-group-challenge-add-subtract-multiply-and-divide-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread this week! Time to start some new habits!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Krysless2 Hello! You let us know your daily step goal and report your steps every 2-3 days in the group here, that's it. :smile:

@Krysless2 Everything @pupowl said, plus tell us your favorite place to walk this time of year and we need your first name for the chart. Hope you'll join us!
    Jessica
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Wk 1 - Sun, Mar 3rd
    PW: 169.6
    CW: 172.0
    Grrrr... gained 2.6!!!
    I didn't think that I overate this week, but the scale doesn't lie (most of the time :wink: )
    Time for me to stop just wishing this weight away, time to get back to doing the work...
    Track, Steps & Water!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

najy10w2a5ui.png
    udzkppqz1wal.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    oz1u2q99z3fr.png

By Pounds
    pay5bq2zxrr3.png