Friday – 4,597
    Saturday – 10,163
    Weekly total = 66,276
    Weekly 4 Daily average = 9,468
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    edited March 4
    Options
    @JenHul I got you added for the step challenge. It indeed started the 3rd and runs until the 30th for March.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

3/2: 6,360
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited March 5
    Options
    Monday(Wk1; Day 2)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1828
    • NetCarbs: 31
    • Steps: 12500
    Sunday(Wk1; Day 1)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1506
    • NetCarbs: 22
    • Steps: 12500
    As of Day 2:
    • Net Calories (3334 / 10500)
      ✔️❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 1667 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (53 / 350)
      ✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 26 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (25000 / 70000)
      ✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 12500 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      ✔️❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    ~ worked out with my fitness group this morning
    ~ yesterday was a great day in the world of accomplishing goals. All the stars were aligned.. I walked a bunch on my treadmill. I was also paying close attention to the keto macros I was eating all day. Like just because you CAN add a tablespoon of butter doesn’t mean you have to. You can hit the perfect fat/protein/carbs percentage without a full serving.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW Happy birthday! <3 I hope you had a nice day. I agree that your year sounded rough! From the picture of the break you shared, I thought it looked complicated. Another surgery wouldn't be fun, but hopefully you will be able to get full use of your finger after that at least.
    j2g25vryjunh.jpg

• Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    Health helps us to lead a strong and vibrant life. There is a link between physical health and mental health. Picture yourself healthy. What does this look like? Write down the actions you need to take in order to achieve this healhier life, and therefore a healthier mind. Make the statements positive, rather than the things you will refrain from doing. You don't have to give up your favourite foods. Instead, treat yourself to your favourite dessert once a week.

gep73o8o94m9.jpg
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl thank you so much for sharing your cards! I needed to hear this today. Cindy
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy
    March Week 1 Step Goal: 10,000 a day average for the week
    Sunday – 6,640
    Monday – 10,141
    Tuesday –
    Wednesday –
    Thursday –
    Friday –
    Saturday –
    Weekly total =
    Weekly 1 Daily average =
    March Daily Average =
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

My daughter joined her school's rugby team, she has never played before but she used to play volleyball for many years and was missing sports. 6 am workouts at the school gym started today lol, I'm very proud of her for trying something new in her senior year as she will graduate this year.
    She is going to University in the fall taking her Bachelor in Mathematics. My son is in College right now taking his first year as an Electrician apprentice, on his way to becoming a Journeyman Electrician!
    I'm very close to my children and I'm their number one cheerleader! My daughter has inspired me to start working out as well.

Steps: Mar 4= 6686

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 3/3: 4,955
    Mon 3/4: 4,425
  • Pupowl
    edited March 6
    Options
    @FWSWCindy Happy to hear the card came at the right time! I don't resonate with all of them every day, but that's okay. Todays card was pretty fitting for our group.
    @Krysless2 It's so cool to hear why your choose our group! I am a also a big fan of the name. At one point two of the smaller teams here merged, and Shape Shifters became our new team name. Your cat looks huge and beautiful. I love that he also has a common human name, same as my Tinus (it is a really old fashioned name and I just associate it with grandpas). I totally get you about all the picture taking. I still do it after almost 9 years, they are just too stinking cute.
    @melissataylor1986 Thanks for writing an intro! I like Improved Health on youtube, which is for seniors/beginners and I am even younger than you, lol. If it works, it works. I found it really hard to find workouts that were actually beginner friendly when I just started my journey. Our weekly weigh ins for the group run from Sunday to Saturday, so your first official weigh in was the 3rd. Do you have a different weight than 149 for that or is it the same?
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/3 8,139
    3/4 5,922
This discussion has been closed.