Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, you've come so far. This isn't an easy journey. It's not meant to be that. I know I've got my fair share of frustrations 🫀 lately but ik I still got to get through it. Sending big hugs and love gf. You are so much stronger than what you believe you are.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    melissataylor1986
    Sunday weigh in
    PW 149
    CW 146.8

@melissataylor1986 Great loss this week!!! WTG!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Walkers, please take a look at your step chart and post your steps for any days from this past week that are missing...thanks!
    Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/9 9,577
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 ((hugs)) Know that: YOU ROCK. :+1:
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh-in:
    CW: 172.8
    PW: 175.6
    ~2.8 lbs loss
    Fri(Wk1; Day 6)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1948
    • NetCarbs: 39
    • Steps: 8526
    Saturday(Wk1; Day 7)
    • Track / Under / 20minExercise ?
      N / N / Y

This Week:
    • Net Calories (11829 / 10500)
      βœ”οΈβŒβŒβŒβœ”οΈβŒβŒ
      = Daily Avg: 1689 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (304 / 350)
      βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβŒβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβŒ
      = Daily Avg: 43 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (78622 / 70000)
      βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβŒβœ”οΈβŒβœ”οΈ
      = Daily Avg: 11231 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 2 / 7 Days
      βœ”οΈβŒβŒβŒβœ”οΈβŒβŒ
    Morning Diary(Weigh-in)
    Sunday: ~ The birthday party was so sweet and my cousin was the star of the show of course. She gave such great attention to each present and smashed her birthday cupcake as we all predicted she would. <<see below for pictures>> I am always running around participating in the festivities, but I am noticing when there’s quite a few people I don’t know (and no alcohol) I go into a super-extended ADD mode. Maybe upgrade me to AdHd class..It was a nice time though and luckily they grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and I ate like two of each without the bun.

Saturday: No movement on the scale from Friday to Saturday which is a good thing in my opinion. It was wing night at my house so although I didn’t have a ton of food what I did have was full of sodium and definitely I felt it in my gut ->🀰
    ~ I did have 2 light beers 🫀

Friday: This weekend I have plans for the first time in a little bit. My baby cousin is having her 1st birthday at a beach-park. I’m sure they’ll be food because it’s at 11am. Afterwards we’re going to the mall for a few items with some family. Both places will be filled with temptations so I need to have an eating plan in place. Day 5: No alcoholβœ…

Prev Weights:
    March 2024 SW: 175.6
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk1: 175.6
    πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“Wk2: 172.8
    πŸ“πŸ“Wk3:
    πŸ“Wk4:

Pictures of my cousin’s birthday
    67q9je16zouh.jpeg
    dr7xt9mmcu77.jpeg
    hymqn0bre0s7.jpeg
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    Doing nothing is a wonderful way to cultivate calm. And while it may sound paradoxical, doing nothing actually requires a fair bit of effort. Take 10 minutes today to step away from the usual hubbub of your life. Let yourself settle in to doing nothing, giving whatever energy and momentum is around you the space to run its course instead of engaging and giving it more fuel. By staying steady and letting everything run out of gas, you can start to notice what remains once the dust has settled. Rest with it.

yelkn7rhq3ko.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Krysless2 Can I please get your steps for Mar 5-9th? Thanks!
    @izzyred9400 Can I please get your steps for Mar 8-9th? Thanks!

Step Challenge Team...I'm thinking of changing how we announce our winners for each week/month. What would you think if we did top 3 for each week, rather than just at the end of the month? Just a thought...let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks for making this little competition fun each month!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Weigh-in
    PW: 307.8
    CW: 308.0
  • Krysless2
    Options

Step Challenge Team...I'm thinking of changing how we announce our winners for each week/month. What would you think if we did top 3 for each week, rather than just at the end of the month? Just a thought...let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks for making this little competition fun each month!

Jessica
    Great idea! If it’s not too much on our Captains πŸ€—(thank you for all that you do!!) I’m attributing joining this team to completely knocking my step goal out of the ballpark this week, even after I hesitatingly increased my goal from 8k to 10k daily! I do put my steps in my daily posts (when I post here) but I can see how it’s not very noticeable. Here they are:

03/05-Tue: 10272
    03/06-Wed: 8508
    03/07-Thu: 12194
    03/08-Fri: 8858
    03/09-Sat: 14203

Wk 2:
    03/05-Sun: 13652

• jessicakrall8
    Options

Jessica
    Great idea! If it’s not too much on our Captains πŸ€—(thank you for all that you do!!) I’m attributing joining this team to completely knocking my step goal out of the ballpark this week, even after I hesitatingly increased my goal from 8k to 10k daily! I do put my steps in my daily posts (when I post here) but I can see how it’s not very noticeable. Here they are:

03/05-Tue: 10272
    03/06-Wed: 8508
    03/07-Thu: 12194
    03/08-Fri: 8858
    03/09-Sat: 14203

Wk 2:
    03/05-Sun: 13652
    @Krysless2 I think you meant 3/10 on the Wk 2 date, so I'm going with that assumption.

Yes, it's helpful if you make a separate posting for your step stats...or make it literally jump off the page/stand out in your daily postings...the easier to see, the better we'll pick it up. Sorry...but with trying to monitor everything, sometimes details can get missed. Thank you for posting your stats. You're killing it with your increased stepping!! Great job!! You beat me last week (issuing official demerit)...LOL! Very proud of you...keep it up! Bet you're feeling amazing!

Jessica
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh-in day
    PW: 133.8
    CW: 133

Steps: 7116

The weather is supposed to be decent this week, so I'm going to walk to work again! I have missed my morning walks. I've been really struggling with my protein goals these last two weeks, so I'm planning on trying a few new things to add in more protein. Have a great Monday everyone!
  • Krysless2
    edited March 11
    Options
    Sun(Wk2; Day 1)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      No(did it the next day though) / NO / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1916
    • NetCarbs: 55
    • Steps: 13652
    As of Day 1:
    • Net Calories (1916 / 10500)
      βŒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
      = Daily Avg: 1916 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (55 / 350)
      = Daily Avg: 55 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (13652 / 70000)
      βœ…πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
      = Daily Avg: 13652 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days

(Daily Weigh-In / Notes are my reflections of prev day)
    • Mon 03/11: 174.5;+1.7lbs
      #marked-as-survived-an-eventful-weekend! πŸ˜…
      ~ Not sure how true the scale is! My activity level was super-high(for me) and I received a few badges in Stridekick that I was proud of. But dinner last night was a Homechef meal that was pretty carb-y and lunch was full of sodium. We’ll see what happens after TMI. Even though the chicken Parmesan was sided with zucchini, the chicken was still breaded and fried.
      I apologize for any repetitive posts and I’m probably off in my dates somewhere. I’m still trying to figure out the template I’m going to use for this lovely new group I’m in here
    • Sun 03/10: 172.8;+.2lbs
      ~ The birthday party was so sweet and my cousin was the star of the show of course. She gave such great attention to each present and smashed her birthday cupcake as we all predicted she would. <<see below for pictures>> I am always running around participating in the festivities, but I am noticing when there’s quite a few people I don’t know (and no alcohol) I go into a super-extended ADD mode. Maybe upgrade me to AdHd class..It was a nice time though and luckily they grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and I ate like two of each without the bun.
      Click for pics
      See my previous post
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl hapoy birthday!!πŸ₯³
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JenHul wrote: Β»
    JenHul
    Monday weigh-in day
    PW: 133.8
    CW: 133

Steps: 7116

The weather is supposed to be decent this week, so I'm going to walk to work again! I have missed my morning walks. I've been really struggling with my protein goals these last two weeks, so I'm planning on trying a few new things to add in more protein. Have a great Monday everyone!

@junhul Are these your steps from Sunday or Monday?
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 MY STEPS
    3/8 15,431
    3/9 16,085
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Pupowl πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
    It looks like you needn't have worried as you had a wonderful day with your family πŸ˜€
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited March 12
    Options
    Monday ~ March 11
    Good morning Shape Shifters and thanks for the birthday wishes! I had another long walk with my mom. There was less wind, though we did get rained on a bit for the last 30 minutes which wasn't great. I left my camera home again, so no fun pictures either. When I walk alone, I usually don't walk over 2 hours, but it is nice to know it isn't a problem at all. We walked 2,5 hours and I was still feeling pretty good when we got home. I guess I build up my stamina more than I thought. I enjoyed my last muffin for my actual birthday and I got to open the presents from my mom. I am looking forward to reading the book she got me. She also got me a hat with cat ears as a joke, but she didn't notice it wasn't meant for humans, but for pets! So Tinus was supposed to wear it. Of course with his wide pancake head, something like that doesn't fit and I think clothes for cats is a bad idea in general, so I didn't bother him with it. Instead I put it on a stuffed animal. I enjoyed a bunch of music in the afternoon and got in my gym rings workout. In the evening we played a new bird cardgame that my mom also got me for my birthday. It is a cooperative game that you win once you collect birds from 4 different groups. If you run out of cards to play before that happens, you have lost. We very easily won the first 5 games and we thought we were doing something wrong. We lost game 6 and won 7 again. So you can lose, but overall the game seemed a bit too easy. We still had fun with it and Tinus also joined in and claimed some cards for himself.
    :star: long walk, good sleep & food, gym rings workout :star:
    :heartbreak: nothing! :heartbreak:
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    90yxs8igjlek.jpg
    90vveoxa0219.jpg
    y3e1q0yh37jw.jpg
    yapzk3n1kk9g.jpg
    fmjg0inm9wp9.jpg
    lohbm0dk5lkp.jpg
This discussion has been closed.