pu1hu5y2u5uc.jpg
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl, happy birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    So sorry @CasandraW - hopefully you can get in sooner and find out the strategy to kick cancer's a** to the curb- hugsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Pupowl πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday all around
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 3/10: 12,690
    Mon 3/11: 13,049
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    @pupowl Sounds like a great walk...two things...First, I think Tinus is telling you you're breaking the rules to your card game and therefore, you can no longer draw or discard...secondly, we're going to need to see a picture of you in this hat with the kitty ears...LOL it sounds adorable!!! Perhaps Tinus should wear it too!!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    @casandraw Very sorry to hear your news...but I hope you're able to get a quicker appointment and start treatment soon...lean on every source of encouragement you can during this time and know that i'll be praying for you...we're here whenever you want to vent, for sure!!!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    A nice video about (bad) habits

https://youtu.be/DJ-TegMF36M?si=vPt5O6QPvptMg-ek
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Can I be excused from this weeks weigh in? I forgot to weigh in!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 No problem, though you can always weigh in a day later as well.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Tuesday ~ March 12
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was the last day with my mom here. We were both a little tired and the weather wasn't nice so we kept the walk fairly short. It was very foggy, but not much wind at least. After the walk, breakfast and a shower, we played a played a few more bird cardgames and won all of them again. My mom got picked up early in the afternoon. The rest of my day was pretty relaxing. I heard a bird fly into the window when Tinus was on my lap so I couldn't check on it. When I looked later, I saw a male finch dead on the ground. I suspect he died on impact. I am a little sad that it can still happen with all the bird stickers covering my windows, but birds often chase eachother in spring and there isn't anything I can do about that. I didn't want it laying in the garden, so I moved it to the bushes across the street. I went to bed early in the evening and made a start in my new book.
    :star: walk, good sleep & food :star:
    :heartbreak: nothing! :heartbreak:
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 196.6
    CW: 195.3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    Habits are hard to break because they make us feel comfortable. But you don't have to change your life dramatically to make discoveries. Make one small change to your routine. Perhaps take a different route to work or shop somewhere new. Visit a recently opened cafe or try a new recipe for dinner. It is hard to change deeply ingrained habits but making one change to your daily life can bring surprising results. There are new possibilities out there for you, waiting to be found.

hmjkxutiqu6j.jpg
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW thank you for sharing your difficult news. Reaching out and connecting to others will help give you support and strength during this hurdle in your life. Good luck and try to stay positive.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Tue(Wk2; Day 3)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1262
    • NetCarbs: 39
    • Steps: 8015
    Mon(Wk2; Day 2)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      No(did it the next day though) / NO / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2072
    • NetCarbs: 75
    • Steps: 6200
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (5250 / 10500)
      βŒβŒβœ”οΈπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
      = Daily Avg: 1750 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (169 / 350)
      = Daily Avg: 56 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (27867 / 70000)
      βœ…βŒβŒπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
      = Daily Avg: 9289 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days

(Daily Weigh-In / Notes are my reflections of prev day)
    • Wed 03/13: 173.7;-.2lbs
      ~ Worked out with my planet fitness lady-group this morning βœ…
      ~ My husband has been in Cancun for work since Sunday and that’s got me feeling a little off-kilter. I do a little less treadmill walking and generally find myself with a little less steam. It’s funny, since I’ve been on this fitness journey, he’s really only been a bystander, he’s not really been tracking or focused on health like I have. But him not here while I do it, is like walking without a step counter! lol There’s nobody here to mentally β€œshow off” to! lol
      Hurry home babe!
    • Tue 03/12: 173.9;-.6lbs
      ~ the scale was zigzaggy today. Put in new batteries and went with the Median
This discussion has been closed.