Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 they have a separate challenge here every week. This week it’s this: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911242/march-week-2-group-challenge-emotional-wellness-challenge#latest
    I haven’t participated yet but I’ve been reading and inspiring🤗(I’m sure that’s not how we use that word..lol)

Im still learning about this whole thing, but I’m going to try to participate in whatever it is next week.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    The distractions of modern life pull our attention in a dozen different directions, so becoming distracted and losing track of mindfulness is natural. If you find yourself overwhelmed by distractions, asking the question, "Where is my mind now?" can be a very effective way to bring yourself back into present awareness. Try repeating this phrase to yourself when you find your attention bounding around, and over time, you will start to learn a great deal about where your mind tends to wander when left to its own devices.

yd9bbgfbnytz.jpg
  • Krysless2
    edited March 15
    Options
    Thu(Wk2; Day 5)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      No / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2415
    • NetCarbs: 58
    • Steps: 9753
    Wed(Wk2; Day 4)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      No / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2167
    • NetCarbs: 46
    • Steps: 7654
    As of Day 5:
    • Net Calories (9832 / 10500)
      ❌❌✅❌❌🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 1966 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (273 / 350)
      ❌❌✅✅❌🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 54 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (45274 / 70000)
      ✅❌❌❌❌🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 9054 (Goal: 10000)

(Daily Weigh-In / Notes are my reflections of prev day)
    • Fri 03/15: 173.7;-.5lbs
      ~ I’m sure my unwanted guest(Tom) is still affecting me this morning. Always so inconsiderate of my feelings -this guy!
      ~ My husband came back from his conference in Cancun last night and ordered papa John’s because he said the food at the resort was down right terrible! He could only eat two pieces and then he went to bed with what seemed like food poisoning. Stomach pain, throwing up and a severe case of the chills. We know it wasn’t the pizza because food poisoning doesn’t typically hit you that quickly so something he ate there maybe. He’s fine today but slept in for the first time in a long time. And by sleeping in I mean 830am. He is the over achiever in this relationship! lol Anyway, I woke up contemplating my latest food and drink choices while he was away and they were not good! Sodium everywhere. I know I missed tracking something somewhere so I’m not truly considering everything. I did try to stick within the low carb perimeters and Im happy with myself for that. I work until 830pm and my husband usually makes sure we eat something for dinner, I’ll end up sneaking into the kitchen to add in some sort of air fried frozen vegetables or try to dictate the amount of bread or carbs he’s using. But while he was gone I was left to my own devices.
      ~ My daughter and sometimes her long time boyfriend would hang out with me which I jokingly called it babysitting. So I would have them get us take out most nights, Chick-fil-A(their Cobb salad is really good) and Wingstop(also yummy)
      I stayed away from her fries (mostly) who really counts one or two forgotten-bottom-of-the-bag-fries??? Hmmmm?? Not I!!
      ~ My animals kept me company, but my beloved border collie mix is a creature of habit and instead of staying fixed under my feet at every moment during my work day and generally when I move about the house, this week she was every where but. She just hates change and I believe her to be pouting in her own way.
      ~ Second to last day of this challenge! Whaaat?? That was crazy quick!
      ~ My plan is to amp up my game today. Maybe a 24 hour fast would do me some good.. but wait that thought makes me cringe! (Maybe I won’t actually) but I will be laser focused! That I will guarantee.
      Click for pics!
      wcdmuifxpnnw.jpegzz5ncifk0qk7.jpeg
    • Thu 03/14: 174.2;+.5lbs
      ~ Going up and up every day. Drank a lot of mich-ultras last night. Felt the need to “reward myself” after finishing a hard days work. I guess I probably should have cut myself off a little earlier than I did. Luckily I didn’t binge eat afterwords.
      ~ TOM started Tuesday so not sure if I should blame that solely for my struggles and lack of energy.. I am still working out but doing the bare minimum lately
  • Krysless2
    edited March 15
    Options
    Step count:
    03/13: 7654
    03/14: 9753

• pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 209.4
    CW 208.4
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl, Tinus looks like he was being disturbed by all the pictures. He is such a handsome fellow
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @Tomsgal1985 they have a separate challenge here every week. This week it’s this: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911242/march-week-2-group-challenge-emotional-wellness-challenge#latest
    I haven’t participated yet but I’ve been reading and inspiring🤗(I’m sure that’s not how we use that word..lol)

Im still learning about this whole thing, but I’m going to try to participate in whatever it is next week.

Thanks for this, @Krysless2 ❤️❤️❤️

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 3/12: 13,182
    Wed 3/13: 13,733
    Thu 3/14: 10,240
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    frankwbrown
    March week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, March 15
    PW: 247.3
    CW: 248.4 ( gained 1.1 lbs; 0.44%)
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    khrfldycm30e.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Tinus is a little poophead with pictures. As soon as he sees me coming with my phone, he will look in the other direction on purpose. No matter how much I try to get his attention, he will refuse to look at me! It is very rude.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed weigh-in
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    CW:145.8
    PW: 146

Miniscule change.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Yukie_OP You posted 147.4 as your weigh in last week, so it's not a small change!
This discussion has been closed.