HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you are using the exercises i must admit i do them though out the day to when i am doing jobs.

"Day 16
    2 minutes walking
    1 minute clap your hands to the right and clap to the left
    as you tap to the left and right
    1 minute stepping up and down on the stairs
    1 minute kick back ups"
  • annliz23
    Options
    "Day 17
    2 minutes walking
    1 minute punch to the right and left turn body
    and right twist body and leg and
    tap toe as you twist
    1 minute stepping 2 steps left then 2 steps
    right clap hands and tap toe"
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day in the virginia mountains today. Went to church for the first time in a month, praying I would have a coughing fit and I didn’t. Maybe I am finally getting well.
    Still doing Ann’s little workouts at every opportunity. Five minutes is so bearable!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Continuing to eat badly but sticking with Ann’s five minutes whenever I can. Started a new antibiotic yesterday and already starting to feel better. Can’t wait to kick this crud and try to get back to normal. Or does normal even exist anymore?
    Did you watch the eclipse? I didn’t, but I sure have enjoyed pictures from people who did.
  • annliz23
    edited April 11
    Options
    Cat hope the new medication works. I saw the eclipse on the tv it looked amazing.

Randi I hope your ok

Day 23
    2 mins walking
    1 minute climbing a ladder (pretend) using arms and legs
    1 minute skipping
    1 minute wall press ups

Sorry I missed some days its been mad here my husband is terribly depressed and not sleeping he told me he wants to slit up but I think it's just because he so low but it still hurt me a lot. Then my sons ex who he has 2 children with tried to commit suicide so I have had both kids here overnight and doing school runs plus having my other grandson too it's overloaded me a bit but hey ho that's the way it is.
    Glad you are using previous workouts and I hope if I get a minute to add a few more in the next few days.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Day 25

2 mins walking
    1 minute reach arms up forwards and tap toes bavk out behind you
    1 minute twisting going up and down
    1 minute stepping up and down on the stairs

Good luck.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Day 26

2 mins walking
    1 minute ski sliding with straight arms
    1 minute dancing
    1 minute step to each side and clap arms to the left and right.

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,076 Member
    Options
    Ann, I'm sorry that you are going through so much right now. Please continue to take good care of yourself, and I hope you have the support you deserve and need. Thanks so much for posting the routines. I've had to shift most of my exercise indoors because of foul weather lately, so I've appreciated using your instructions to liven things up.
    Cat, I hope that the antibiotic knocks out whatever you have!
    I'm doing okay. I had a less than stellar week after after my second shingles vaccine. The aches are finally just about gone. I am just starting to get my eating back under control. Fingers crossed that it continues.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Checking in. I am still here. Still failing with eating and exercising.
    Trying again.
    At least I do Ann’s move for five minutes stuff.
  • annliz23
    Options
    I have lost a pound this week so i will keep doing the walking exercises and increase to doing them 3 times a day as well as getting a walk in where i can.
    Good luck everyone.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Ann, I hope things are getting better for you. I admire your ability to keep pushing exercise when life becomes frantic. Keep it up!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Yesterday I tracked calories and exercised. Going for the same success today. I am tired of being fat.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I, too, am tired of being fat. I'm so disappointed in myself for letting this happen. I haven't given up yet.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, let’s NEVER give up. No matter what.
  • annliz23
    Options
    I know the feeling but I seem to be stuck in rut however I refuse to give up.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    New goal next week: walk at least 20 min a day minimum
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Excellent, Cat! I'm still doing well with exercise....it's the eating that killing me!