Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Next week's Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 21st. Please join us for the Dance Party Challenge and get ready to throw down to your favorite songs all week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914022/april-week-4-group-challenge-dance-party-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @Veta2018 I forgot to send you a message saying to come with me to the concert! Your stepson sounds very frustrating I'm sorry to hear how challenging he is to deal with.

@tammymccrady6278 Has your food intake changed at all? It may be worth weighing if you haven't or logging more strictly to figure out what's going on. Hugs to you.

@jessica865 Great news on decreasing PT visit days per weke, I'm glad to hear your side is getting better.

@TeresaW2024 Happy Anniversary to you and Joe! I hope you two have a great time at the movies and enjoy dinner. ROFL at picturing you sitting with Rob Lowe talking about Atkins!

@trooworld Prince always left you even more curious about him after his interviews, he seemed to always say intriguing things. Sounds like a great Saturday hope you had a great time!

@Cornanda I'm glad your visit went well with your parents. Hugs to you.

Hi friends! I'm up late catching up as a friend called earlier, The craft fair was fun but we were done pretty fast so we went to a restaurant for a drink and came home. I got some tomatoes in tonight and am planning a yard day tomorrow. Been thinking of not doing the next grant class now as I'll have a lot less time than I expected, I'll decide tomorrow on it. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get supplements marked down, I'll find out soon! I just fell asleep so off to bed, have a great Sunday team!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 259
    C. W. 259
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 207 Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday: April 21
    SW 175
    PW 170.5
    CW 171.5
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,912 Member
    Options
    @Digger61 Congrats on the loss!

@19shmoo69 Hahaha I can see why she thought it was broken. Cool music.Thanks for sharing, very unique!

@Cornanda I'm glad you had a nice visit and that your dad's spirits were lifted. Hugs.

@Katmary71 Yes! Thank you, I did! You are always so active. :D

Hi all. The musical was FABULOUS! If anyone likes Broadway musicals, the music was a mix of styles and you can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzIIYf3iS0&list=PL8SjdpmZomAqWqlYj-JTTPxuyyyET8FdM It was 2 1/2 hours and it went by very quickly. I am thinking of going back with my husband to see it again. I knew we were going to a coffee shop before the show and was going to get an almond croissant, so I ate lightly before that. Great day!

No Zero Days: Ate lightly so I could have a snack at the coffee shop.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

@Cornanda, I am so happy that your parents had a nice visit, especially that your dad had a much-needed break from the normal routine. Does he have a support group at home? If he is on Facebook, there are some really good groups for caregivers and spouses.

@Katmary71, I’m sure you will make the right decision about the grant. You are so busy, and you don’t want to compromise your much-needed rest time so that you don’t end up in a big mess.

Good morning! Joe and I had a nice time yesterday. The movie was great, and the ribs were delicious. When we go out in public, it's obvious how much older and slower my poor Joe has become. Fortunately, people are very kind and patient with us when we are on the way. I’m sure they all think I’m a wonderful daughter. 😂 It’s raining all morning, which is annoying since we leave for church in an hour. I hope it stops later so I can run and do my Aldi shopping. If not, I’ll go tomorrow. You all have a blessed day! :)
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 didn't do my weight this morning, I will do it tomorrow:)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    uy714fach6rx.png
    wi7nn13zpxsp.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    3nkledsgojmk.png

By Pounds
    24h1don2zxk5.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    e9d32ys9dtcl.png

By Pounds
    keujbx87vlnh.png
    slewwmlhnczv.png

Team Winners
    supwl9ov1uln.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    bpfk9b8bh88k.png
  • Katmary71
    Options
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW
    : @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @laurelfit57 (I caught that thanks!), @AyaTheTyga
    Reminder for tomorrow to the following: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop @reshii_devi
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 134 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 131 lbs.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪

• Katmary71
    Options
    @trooworld Great job balancing the day to fit in the croissant, yum! I'm so glad you had fun. I haven't heard of The Great Comet.

@TeresaW2024 Thank you I appreciate it! I'm glad you and Joe had fun even if you may have been mistaken for a daughter silly.

@laurelfit57 No worries!

Way to go @laurelfit57 @Digger62 @AyaTheTyga on being team winners! Shout out to @armygirlarmyof1 as she's my girl. Great job everyone at having so many in the green!

Quiet day around here guess I'm not the only one who's been in the yard all day! I got all the tomatoes in and most of the peppers, I think I'm going to direct sow cukes and melons though I got a watermelon from the FFA and it's in. I've decided to not do the grant class right now, maybe when I get through a month or two. I keep in touch with an ex-boyfriend's brother and we've been trying to go to a concert together, he and his wife are going to meet my brother and I Wednesday so I'm super excited, I haven't seen him since I was about 25. It's funny this time my brother and I went to Washington to stay with my aunt he got mad at me because we'd go to the water park and I'd make friends and he didn't want to hang out with strangers. He DOES know my friend but for some reason that went through my head and now I feel bad that we have people meeting us. Still doing good with logging how about all of you? Have a great Monday!
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 - I keep changing my goal/maintenance weight. I originally wanted to get to 135lbs. Then, 130 lbs. After, calculating my BMI, I noticed that it was considered still over-weight. Now, I want to maintain between 125 lbs. - 130lbs. Is there anything that helped you decide what your maintenance range should be?

@ninyagwa - I pay all the bills, he makes the money. I get so fustraited with myself, if I forget a bill though. I have a notebook with a list of bills, due date, and amount I will be paying, to keep me on track.

@Cornanda - I'm glad that your parents visit went well.

@Katmary71 - Great work on getting all that mulch. You impress me with all the things you do. That's cool you get to see Queensryche.(I'm jealous) I'd love to come with you to the concert. You have been doing great at logging. I'm pretty consistent with it too. I'd like to improve my focus on strength training.

@trooworld - We need to finish insulating and drywall, then, it's flooring, paint, trim, fixtures, cabinets and doors. We have a little hicup. The hall lights stop working. I think maybe, when the duct work was being installed, they may have accidentally pulled on a wire. It sounds like you enjoyed the musicals, made good choices, and had a great day.

@TeresaW2024 - I'm happy you had a nice 19 year anniversary. We ate at a BBQ place called Jim ‘N Nicks when we vacationed in Savana, Georgia. My husband is 8 years older than I. I've been mistaken for his daughter before....hehehe.

Congratulations to @laurelfit57 @Digger62 @AyaTheTyga our weekly winners!

@Sleepygirl79 - Nice loss!

@Megnolia82 - You can do this!

My mom came over this weekend. We went shopping together Saturday and to church on Sunday. We are so much alike...lol. Sometimes we even say the same thing at the same time.....hehehe. She brought a book about weight loss with her. It had a rhyme about eating white bread, white pasta, and white rice. "The whiter the bread, the sooner your dead." She signed into her MFP and logged what she ate. It was very overwehlming for her, I don't see her doing it on her own. I told her she could just write it in a notebook. I suggested she start with small goals of watching portion sizes and drinking more water. My husband and I did some work at the new house, but it was all yard stuff, nothing off the list.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪

• reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW (Starting Weight): 198.2
    PW (Previous Weight): 196.0
    CW (Current Weight): 194.3
  • laurelfit57
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 146

+1.2
  • laurelfit57
    Options
    Good morning all! Will this weekend was definitely off for tracking, for no other reason than sheer laziness😜.
    I started on some new medications last Wednesday, I'm almost afraid to say this out loud, but I think we finally have the right combination:). I am sleeping at night and I have energy during the day!! I am actually waiting in line for a spin class, first time in over a month!!
    Have an amazing day everyone!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    @Veta2018 - I decided my maintenance range based on my pants. I buy men's pants at Walmart, Wrangler cargo pants. The smallest size I'm able to find has a 28 inch waist. If I go below 127, the pants are falling down; above 133 and they're too snug. I also start to look a little gaunt when my weight goes below 125. So I settled on 130 with a 3 pound variance in either direction. But don't over think it. If you're comfortable in your body, then you are at the right weight; never mind the charts. The BMI is based solely on height and weight. It's the same for men and women, and we clearly don't carry our weight the same way. If your waist circumference is less than 1/2 your height, you're in your right-sized body.
    -Mica
This discussion has been closed.