Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,300 Member
    Options
    Yes good plan, a revival meeting by the Creek where Lydia has had Church. Although this time of year may not be the best place to hold a revival meeting as the Spring brings out the Raccoons and Bears who stand at the edge of the Creek and catch Fish and eat some leaving the rest to rot by the creek edge, so it Reeks of dead and rotten fish!

REEKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Oh my - reeking fish sounds very nasty. I would much rather smell "leeks" decomposing on the ground!

LEEKS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Awful smells ate not my favourite! I'm one of those geeks who eliminate them wherever I can!

GEEKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, I’d rather smell Leeks too and Susan I too am one of the Geeks who goes around eliminating any unpleasant smell I find. We will need to be on the look out for any fish that are left at the Creek that are rotting so we will get a group in our neighborhood that will be those who Seeks out the rotting fish.

SEEKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    There seems to be a lot of pollution in our world whether it is the smell of rotting fish or exhaust from our vehicles or other things. Even our "skies" have smog over our big cities. I wish especially that the smog would be gone so we can see the beautiful sunrises and sunsets again.

SKIES
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, you must really be enjoying the pictures of our clear blue skies, Linda. Because of our smaller population we just don't have the same levels of pollution here. That's one of the things everybody likes about Australia.

Options
    I hear you Linda about pollution but here in Bc we do have some lovely clear skies like Susan talks about where she is in Australia but I have lived in places where there was plenty of smog and pollution. We can enjoy the lovely clear skies on our Bikes!

BIKES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Maybe we can take our bikes to a scenic trail and take some "hikes" also. Our sky is usually pretty clear but when we go back to Denver, we can see a brown cloud over the city some days. It is not as bad a China where they wear masks when going outside though.

HIKES
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    The unobstructed sunshine is really beneficial for our health. I hope you girls get enough clear blue sky days for the sun to shine through gloriously on you.

SHINE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, I hope we can get some scenic Bike Rides around the Cove that is just down from the Creek and just beside there is a Trail that Bikes are allowed, so we can Hike or Bike on that trail. And Susan I hope we will see the Sun Shine over the Trails. I am sure it will as last week when I was on the trail the Sun Shone brightly over us. So nice and it warmed us up as well!

SHONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I love to take walks in nature when the sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing and the insects are buzzing around the flowers. Did you see any "honey" bees on your hike?

HONEY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    No honey bees on my hike but I did see some boney stray dogs. They were obviously in need of food and care. So sad. What can we do for them?

BONEY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda I saw the Honey Bees and Susan the Boney Strat dogs made me sad as they pretty much keep to themselves they are such Loney Strays

LONEY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Here in the states we have an amusement park called "Coney" Island that is famous for their hot dogs with lots of toppings. I wonder if the boney, loney stray dogs would like one of those?

CONEY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    They probably would, Linda. They may even hang around the island so they won't be boney and loney anymore! They might eat Corny Dogs too.

CORNY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I wonder if these dogs have dog families living around the shore in the"rocky" part? They might be shy and we could take them some coney and corney dogs too.

ROCKY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we are bound to find even more dogs in the rocky parts, Linda. Be careful of your footing in the rocks! Some places are a bit RICKY and we could slip.

RICKY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, we most likely find more stray dogs and yes Susan we need to be careful and some places are Ricky! We don’t want to be Picky in the areas we are walking into but let’s try and rescue as many dogs as possible and be careful in our footing in the process.

PICKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Walking in the weeds along the rocks can be dangerous. In our areas, we have blood sucking ticks that can attach themselved to us and our dogs. Being "ticky" is not fun.

TICKY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    No! Being ticky would make me itchy and not be good. Let's wear protective clothing and bring our tick kit. We can take ticks off the dogs with it, too.

ITCHY