PW: 392.4
    CW: 385

I’m doing something right! 😆
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    PW: 392.4
    CW: 385

I’m doing something right! 😆

@therealbluenote Of course you are!! Keep it up!!

Are you feeling better and stronger every day? Able to walk further? Your recovery going well??
  • DaffyGirl88
    Quick note - while on vacation in Seattle a pipe broke in our retirement house in VA. Water leaked for 4 days before being discovered. 😞 Significant damage, I'll be mostly offline for a few days dealing with the aftermath. Will check on y'all soon.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,454 Member
    Oh no, Sue! How terrible! I’m sorry you have to deal with water damage. It feels like it never ends. 🫤

I am feeling pretty good. A few glitches like two surgery sites are infected and I’m peeing reddish-brown. Trying to take care of both of those. My surgeon seems to think the urine is an iron overload so I’m off the bari vitamins for four days to see if it clears up. I have increased my bike pedaling to 20 minutes four times a week. Only Fitbit doesn’t recognize it as steps. 😡
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited June 23
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: June 19
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 229.0
    Today's Weight: 225.0
    Physical therapy is amazing!!!!!

Woohoo! You go, girl! 💪🏼
    Thank you, Nancy! 🥰

• Tomsgal1985
    edited June 23
    v43ce7eckj9k.jpeg

• DaffyGirl88
    v43ce7eckj9k.jpeg

@Tomsgal1985 You're on a roll!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    v43ce7eckj9k.jpeg

@Tomsgal1985 You're on a roll!!
    I’m trying 🥰👟

• Tomsgal1985
    edited June 24
    hrv6i82104y9.jpeg
    ewl3qjfbsrtc.jpeg
    The streak is for tracking food on Lose It 🥺 I hate tracking, but it helps!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    @Tomsgal1985 Tracking does help. Although it is beyond me at the moment...I am just logging in daily with periodic forays into the community. A little mindless surfing :-)
  • Tomsgal1985
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: June 26
    Previous Week's Weight: 225.0
    Today's Weight: 227.8
  • therealbluenote
    Nancy’s Weekly Weigh In
    Previous Week's Weight: 385
    Today's Weight: 382.4

It’s not where I wanted it to be only four weeks out from surgery, but I did spend the entire week in the hospital, so I'm taking whatever I can get! 🫤😂
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited June 30
    Nancy’s Weekly Weigh In

It’s not where I wanted it to be only four weeks out from surgery, but I did spend the entire week in the hospital, so I'm taking whatever I can get! 🫤😂
    Are you okay, Nancy? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited June 30
    Quick note - while on vacation in Seattle a pipe broke in our retirement house in VA. Water leaked for 4 days before being discovered. 😞 Significant damage, I'll be mostly offline for a few days dealing with the aftermath. Will check on y'all soon.
    So sorry that happened, Sue! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    Nancy’s Weekly Weigh In

So glad that you're home and recovering. Be patient, it'll get there!
  • therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985 Sue, I ended up staying a week in the hospital with a bladder infection and a dangerously high INR. INR numbers tell you the thinness or thickness of your blood, and because I’m on warfarin it has to be in the therapeutic range of 2-3. Mine was 9. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Much better now! Although I did go to my singing job today and barely made it through an hour. I had to go home and let the sub take it. 😢
  • DaffyGirl88
    @therealbluenote don't push yourself! Glad you are doing better.

I may fall offline for a few days. With my daughter+3 in WV for a few days. And while there is coal in them thar hills, interwebs and cell service not so much. 😂
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited July 3
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: July 3
    Previous Week's Weight: 227.8
    Today's Weight: 228.6
    I was 2.2 less yesterday but Mexican food happened last night. So, yeah. I should say I ate Mexican food for dinner. It didn’t just “happen.” 😩
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited July 3
    @Tomsgal1985 Sue, I ended up staying a week in the hospital with a bladder infection and a dangerously high INR. INR numbers tell you the thinness or thickness of your blood, and because I’m on warfarin it has to be in the therapeutic range of 2-3. Mine was 9. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Much better now! Although I did go to my singing job today and barely made it through an hour. I had to go home and let the sub take it. 😢
    Dear Nancy! I’m so thankful you’re much better now! Hugs and prayers! 💕🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited July 3
    @therealbluenote don't push yourself! Glad you are doing better.

I may fall offline for a few days. With my daughter+3 in WV for a few days. And while there is coal in them thar hills, interwebs and cell service not so much. 😂
    Enjoy! Happy 4th! ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🎆