VIP LOUNGE! Welcome to the 2024 Fall 5% Challenge!

1234568»

Replies

• cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Noticing that when I go to some other group pages, the most recent pages' discussions and posts don't populate. There's only an empty box. Anyone else experiencing this or know if it's a glitch or there's something I should do?
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,888 Member
    Came here to check for the invites and I have not seen or gotten mine yet.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,607 Member
    edited 1:09AM
    Team rosters were just completed today. Team leaders are working on getting invitations out tonight and tomorrow. Mission Slimpossible invitations went out around 5 pm today. If you are on other teams, please keep checking. Invites are in process.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,873 Member
    I just sent the invitations to the Rain Dancers Fall 5% Team. Please check for it.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,417 Member
    Today at work there was carrot cake, donuts, cookies and cider. I actually passed on everything. I didn't feel deprived of anything it was more liberating to actually walk away. I want to meet my next challenge goal and right now that is more motivating than a cookie.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,422 Member
    PS4L you may look for your invites. Some teams will be sending theirs out Saturday, most teams send them out by the end of Saturday.

Here's how to find yours:

5umfhpvukeoz.png
  • _breathe_
    _breathe_ Posts: 3 Member
    cory17 wrote: »
    Noticing that when I go to some other group pages, the most recent pages' discussions and posts don't populate. There's only an empty box. Anyone else experiencing this or know if it's a glitch or there's something I should do?

@cory17 I noticed the same thing & on some discussion threads within MFP has to go back several pages before seeing the most recent -- it would be related to the site & nothing to do with us; in fact I came upon a thread yesterday talking about this issue

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10923760/running-list-of-the-last-page-of-posts/p1

Hope that helps some -- have an enjoyable day.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Insight Timer Quote:
    The most dangerous phrase in the language is ‘We’ve always done it this way.’—Grace Hopper
    I AM:
    I am grateful to be alive.
    Action for Happiness:
    Be a realistic optimist. See life as it is, but focus on what’s good.
    Pliability QOTD:
    It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.—Bear Bryant
    Fun Fact:
    Each year on October 5th, people across the nation observe Do Something Nice Day.
    o4uiaxlmyezx.jpg
    wrrxhjlnbg6s.jpg