VIP LOUNGE! Welcome to the 2024 Fall 5% Challenge!

12345679»

Replies

• _breathe_
    _breathe_ Posts: 14 Member
    cory17 wrote: »
    @Texasstitcher Wondering if I am still on raindancers? Saw that invitations went out but nothing new is in my messages mail - is there somewhere else to check?

@cory17
    I quoted you, so the right person can see your message; her username only has one "S" -- also do you use the app or web site

@TEXASTITCHER
  • _breathe_
  • _breathe_
    edited October 6
    @cory17

If you're on the web site, then look to the upper right-hand corner where your profile picture is located .. click on that -- then click on the little bell, which is for notifications .. you'll then see a list of notifications show up, one of which will be for Rain Dancers .. click on that & you should be taken to the team -- go ahead & join .. Hope the explanation & photos help

v9nnmqk7f7sb.jpeg

8knzi79a3fhc.jpeg
  • _breathe_
    Thank you @Dianedoessmiles1 that's very kind (hugs)
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Thank you @_breathe_ !! Success thanks to you!
  • _breathe_
    Yay! That's wonderful (hugs) Glad I could help @cory17
  • nwp728
    nwp728 Posts: 3 Member
    nwp78. i'm excited to join 2024 5% Fall Challenge Community Team. I signed up...now what? Wait for texts from Hicim705? Thanks Nancy
  • _breathe_
    nwp728 wrote: »
    nwp78. i'm excited to join 2024 5% Fall Challenge Community Team. I signed up...now what? Wait for texts from Hicim705? Thanks Nancy

@nwp728

click on the link I've included & sign up to say you'd like a team -- they'll get back to you regarding the team you've been assigned to .. hope that helps

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10924890/all-teams-are-closed-post-only-here-if-you-would-like-to-be-assigned-a-team#latest

• TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,894 Member
    cory17 wrote: »
    @Texasstitcher Wondering if I am still on raindancers? Saw that invitations went out but nothing new is in my messages mail - is there somewhere else to check?

I will resend your invitation. Yes you are on Rain Dancers.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,927 Member
    qi6ukf5h1fwl.png
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,098 Member
    @_breathe_ Thank YOU! for jumping in there and helping other members! I saw that you were with us on Spark. It's great to have former sparkers reconnect.

I am sad that @AdahPotatah2024 left us with no way to reach out and answer her questions. We care about every member so when someone disappears it's natural for us leaders to be concerned. Her profile says she doesn't use the mfp mail either that's why I tagged her.

We understand the need for privacy and respect all the varied viewpoints represented here.
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 7,025 Member
    @anydae @Cassie_Cassie @CherlotteMountain @Dgrodis @Hjeane26 @JigsnReelz @kalisdaddy @kayhryngc @lefrae1514 @lulabelbo @Musicfanno173 @Rhonnie007
    Dear members, kindly accept your invitation sent to join the Tenacious GR8TERS team.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/147109-2024-fall-5-challenge-tenacious-gr8ters

Your tickets will expire otherwise! We want you on board so please sign up soonest. The Practice Week is also posted.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,438 Member
    @Tabatha_Cain @_breathe_ @AdahPotatah2024 TY TY TY Tabatha for helping our new members!! @_breathe_ @AdahPotatah2024 I do not celebreate Bdays, I just do not. As you know I am an over all leader, Tabatha is very correct in her info. If I did celebrate bdays there's NO WAY I'd want the info out on the web so I'd use my FAKE Bday. Most sites I belong to require a BDay, so I do have a FAKE one,,,, hehehehehe and yes, of course, I DID myself younger. LOLOLOL a friend of mine uses Feb 29th because it's a cool date. LOL!! That is of course an option if you'd like a team WOOHOO , but as Tabatha said its optional. I hope we both have helped with that. We really wish to help all members to reach their goals in a healthy manner, and welcome all.
    @Sweetpeasmom55. LOL it seems like I am ALWAYS going out to eat!! AGAIn today!! Hmmm my friends and I have somehow crossed over into the elderly range (my mind says NO WAY!! I can NOT be as old as I remember my Grandmother at!! BUT she was the coolest Grandmother, so I am honored at the same time! LOL) eating out seems to "the thing" we do the best. Today we went to a place that makes fancier sandwiches. I NEVER thought I'd pay $17 for a sandwich and NOT complain!! BUT yeah. Its a very nice place, near, but not on the ocean (I live in Maine on the harbor). It was turkey, fig jam (YUMMY! OH YUMMY!) a very nice goat cheese and a raspberry vinegarette, OH MY it was SUPER GOOD!! It was so big though i could only eat half. It came with either potato tots (they were quite fancy) or a salad, I did the salad. Totally yummy!! Tonight I had the other half of the sandwich adding on the side, cranberry sauce and stuffing. OH MY happiness!! I'll do my food tracker soon, hopefully in range it should be. You are correct there will always be bad days, but yes, there are always the smaller things we can find to be grateful for. I hope the job situation will work out in a way you'll be pleased. Awww how is kitty? Orange thing (LOLOLOL Oscar) is a wild boy today, which makes me laugh and yt YO!! Its interesting.
    @Patti241 did you find your team okay? WELCOME BACK!!
    @Macrat12 we aren't ignoring you Sarah, we aren't sure if you see our posts? How did the day go?
    @cory17 WOOHOO I see you made it the Rain Dancers team!!! If you have any questions your CL (Challenge Leader) is @TEXASTITCHER and of course we are always happy to help you along the way right here!! You may also write to myself or anyone on your team. We are THRILLED you are with us!!
    @k9kiddie , I LOVE the way you think!! I have a JUNK email for the sites I have no desire to hear from and yes as you suggested a few random ones I'll check for the emails I do want to see, but not give out my main one. I agree, being careful online means so much.
    @nwp728 WOOHOO Hey you are on the SAME TEAM I AM ON!! Positively Strong 4 Life!! We are excited to have you with us!! Here's the direct link you can click on. LOL since I am a leader also on the team, I was able to send it just now and put the link in here. Please remember to click on the JOIN BUTTON once you come on.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/147115-2024-fall-5-challenge-positively-strong-4-life
    @Kurtize we hope your Sunday was a FUN DAY!! I know you are preparing to move, hopefully it'll be all you wanted, it sure does sound it!
    @Ceriusly1 TY TY TY TY for your valuable input!!
    @Yiche912 Hopefully they'll soon accept them!! TY TY TY!!

WOW This is a busy feed today that makes me so happy to see!! WELCOME ALL!!!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,201 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 my day was good and busy just 4 more days until I begin vacation.