!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have only done 3 workouts in week 2. Disapointed in myself. Got lazy over the Thanksgiving weekend. I hope to kick it in gear & finish the week with atleast one more workout, but planning to get renewed motivation for week 3.

I also got lazy/super busy with other stuff over the holiday. I started week 2 last Tuesday and only completed 4 workouts!!
    I plan on catching up and doing work out 5 & 6 tonight and then workout 7 tomorrow morning, then after work I will move onto level 3!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    just finished day 4 level 3 and I really didn't want to do it today but I did it anyways. but I'm glad I did. Was hard/challenging.

I'm kinda a little on the down side though. I kinda broke my challenge again (the one about not weighing till Jan1st) well I have only lost 1 lbs in 12 days. :( I know some of the reason why is because of TOM that started Saturday night. Just gotta keep pressing on. I know I have lost inches and such, clothes fit much better and such.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D2 W2 Done. I just feel like I can't do it. I can't do some of the moves even close to as many times as the dvd (even modified). I just don't tink I am getting anything out of it. Anyone else feel this way?
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    D2 W2 Done. I just feel like I can't do it. I can't do some of the moves even close to as many times as the dvd (even modified). I just don't tink I am getting anything out of it. Anyone else feel this way?

i do feel that way during some of the moves and such and i take some breathers but you just keep on pushing :) you can do it!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I think i did Day 4, Level 2. OMG- those plank jacks, mountain clibers, back to plank jacks, back to mountain climbers for Cardio? HELP! Am i the only one who can't do these for the whole time yet? my legs are shaky and my breathing is crazy. I usually finish out with the modified version, doing them as fast I can to make up for modifying. What are everyone elses experiences?
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4 Done! 2 mins of cardio in plank is still a killer though!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 of week 2. I have lost 1 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips : )

And that, my friends, is why we are all busting our butts!!!!! Nice work!!!! Congrats on your loss!!!!! :drinker:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    just finished day 4 level 3 and I really didn't want to do it today but I did it anyways. but I'm glad I did. Was hard/challenging.

I'm kinda a little on the down side though. I kinda broke my challenge again (the one about not weighing till Jan1st) well I have only lost 1 lbs in 12 days. :( I know some of the reason why is because of TOM that started Saturday night. Just gotta keep pressing on. I know I have lost inches and such, clothes fit much better and such.

Focus on the inches/clothes and not the numbers. I've lost a pants size this past year and the scale moved only 6 pounds.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I think i did Day 4, Level 2. OMG- those plank jacks, mountain clibers, back to plank jacks, back to mountain climbers for Cardio? HELP! Am i the only one who can't do these for the whole time yet? my legs are shaky and my breathing is crazy. I usually finish out with the modified version, doing them as fast I can to make up for modifying. What are everyone elses experiences?

For me it's the stupid "burpees" where you jump your knees up to your hands, then back out. I HATE THOSE and always have. I don't mind plank jacks at all, not so hot on mountain climbers but I can keep up. My shoulders definitely are tired from week 2. :yawn:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options

You are getting something out of it!!!!! It just takes time. Just do the BEST that you can and keep pushing. These are some hard moves -- Jillian says so herself. And the fact that you are trying and showing up every day is what matters. I know how hard it is to be patient -- I have ZERO patience. But I couldn't do a full pushup 7 weeks ago and now I'm learning how to do crow pushups.... It's progress, not perfection. Don't give up!!!! We're here for you!!!! Just whine to us!!!! We understand. :)
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Week 2 day 5 & 6 DONE!! :bigsmile:
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Finished W2D7 this morning. Will start on W3 tonight
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just finished W2D5 today and its getting a little easier to complete. Still having a hard time with the crow push ups. You all are awesome and I love having a group to lean on : )
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, W3D3............ complete, but it was a killer! I wasn't able to do everything, felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest! May end up trying it again tonight, not sure. It will either be that or.....Turbo Jam or intervals on the treadmill.

As many planks as we have done, they still are tough! And the cardio definitely gets my heart rate up, even though the weights do as well! Always love the one minute of abs to catch my breath! Heehee! :laugh:
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely getting something out of it! Think of it this way, you are NOT sitting around doing nothing! There are going to be days that you are not going to be able to put out as much effort, and days that you are going to be a Rock Star!
    Hang in there and remember that is what this thread is for............Encouragement and Support! You are gonna make it! Keep up the great work!!!! Think Positive!!! You can do anything you put your mind to! Believe in yourself!
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :sad: I SUCK!!! :sad:

I haven't even started yet!! I'm so behind, and I keep making excuses to my husband to why I haven't started yet! I will never lose the weight this way. I don't know what to do to get myself motivated?! I really truely want to lose the weight but by the time I get home from work I just want to sleep. And I don't want to wake up in the morning to do it either. I was doing so good with 30DS but now nothing. HELP!!!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    i really want to start week 4 lol, just a day ahead of schedule lol. ummmmmmm idk if i should.
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Woof - Wk2 Day 6 in the bag. Been mixing it up with a couple of days from Wk3 - really glad I did as I don't think that I could do two Wk3s in a row! Wk3 is the first that I have had to do nearly all the modifiers, so I'm dreading Wk4!! But I suppose I thought that Wk2 was tough until I tried 3...now its a walk in the park ;))
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D1W3 - 15 days complete

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. oh my gosh. i feel like im going to die and i LOVE IT!
    i feel like both my quads and my triceps will fall off at any minute and im glad! ive never felt a burn like this before and i cant tell if its amazingly awesome or crappy. i have a love hate relationship with this dvd....

tomorrow is going to be killer..
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    i really want to start week 4 lol, just a day ahead of schedule lol. ummmmmmm idk if i should.

Well I did Week 4, I know I know I shoulda done Week 3 last day but I'm impatient and MAN Is WEEK 4 HARD!!!!! But It's fun lol.

Did Burpees for the first time ever and lost my bottoms! lol :O LOL I wear PJ shorts and I'm in my bedroom so yeah, lol. But Burpees are easier than I thought they would. Lunges are getting easier for me. :)

Hope everyone else is having a great workout :)