!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W3 D5 I got yesterdays workout in this morning. Tooooo busy yesterday and tooooo tired when I was finally home. Plan on getting a second one in later today.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Was MIA for a few days, feeling kind of off. But I got back on track today and did back to back W4...how I'm still functional I have no idea!! But that puts me at D4 and D5 at W4. I noticed that if I do 6 days each level with one rest day that'll put me at 28 days instead of 30. So, I'll tack on a couple extra W4s at the end. Great job guys, we are rocking this thing!!!
  • jls1661
    Options
    So did we ever figure out the next workout? We've been talking about mixing up the videos, are we forming a new group adding on to this one...not doing it at all. I think it's a good idea and wouldn't mind helping moderate though I've never been a moderator I'd prefer not to do it alone. Any thoughts ect?
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    So did we ever figure out the next workout? We've been talking about mixing up the videos, are we forming a new group adding on to this one...not doing it at all. I think it's a good idea and wouldn't mind helping moderate though I've never been a moderator I'd prefer not to do it alone. Any thoughts ect?

DEFINITELY!

I'm going to set up a new group for the :sad: :sad: :sad: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Challenge (multiple DVDs):sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . I'll go ahead and moderate.

We'll start next Monday, December 19.

For those of you interested in joining, any feedback/suggestions? If someone else wants to moderate/start the group that's totally fine by me! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 complete!

I love it! Level 1 and this level are my favorites.

I went to the store and got new 5lb weights to use instead of my little 3lb ones. And boy does that two pounds make a difference. Way harder :\ I had to resort back to the 3lb ones a couple times.
    Hopefully the 5lb ones will seem easy soon :) I like getting stronger!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello To All,

Finally my pc was fixed. I was not doing good this past few days. I had been sick and I felt so weak. I even lose 4 pounds because of these. I need to wait to regain my energy to start again from where I stopped. Still on my week 3 I need to do 2 more workout before I switched to week 4.

It's good to be back and I miss you all guys!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 7 Done!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W3D5 DONE!!!
  • tammihart
    Options
    W3 D6 done! Worried about L4, I am enjoying L3. It seems to go fast.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D2W4 - 23 days complete!

So i havent posted in a while because ive been super busy finishing up school..

but I did
    D8W3 - on thursday
    D1W4 - friday
    Rest day - saturday
    Rest day - Sunday
    and then today of course!

now normally I dont take two rest days, and it actually has nothing to do with starting week 4 (although IT KILLS!) like i said early i just finished up all my finals and what not so this past weekend has been INSANE. so i decided to give myself 2 rest days.. (i actually was suppose to work out yesterday but i fell asleep and when i woke up it was morning... yes i slept for over 12 hours... lol)

week 4 is NUTS! i really dont like it. haha its really tough.. i mean, i know its working but GAAAAAH i feel like such a wimp when i cant even do the modified moves! oh well 6 more days and hopefully ill be stronger :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    HERE IT IS!!! The new multii-dvd Jillian 30 Day Challenge: Join us!!!! Starts MONDAY, DECEMBER 19!!!!

Groups » Jillian Michaels 30 Day Multi Dvd Challenge

Click here to sign up!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1375-jillian-michaels-30-day-multi-dvd-challenge
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Did W4D1 yesterday. The first day of a new level is always sketchy. Didn't feel great about this workout. But maybe it's because it was the first day. I'll see if my attitude changes today when I do D2. I am going away this weekend which is Days 5,6,7 so I will have to do them the next week plus add two days to reach 30 days. (I have done 7 days at each level) I just ordered 3 JM dvds so I will join the next JM group to keep this thing going. It's nice being accountable for working out---in a good way!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week4, Day4........done!

Just joined the new group for the Multi DVD Challenge! I am so pumped! Ready to start something new! Can not wait!!!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 DONE! Almost to the home stretch! Looking soooo forward to our new program on Monday!
  • tammihart
    Options
    W4 D7 done! I might do W3 again tonight with my girlfriend, she didn't workout this afternoon with me. W4 still worries me!

I would love to join your new group starting the 19th but I do not have all of those DVDs. 6week-6pack is on my Christmas list but won't get that till the 25th. Can I download them from anywhere? Would I be able to put them on a dvd? I cannot workout in the room where the computer is in.
  • jls1661
    Options
    D6W4 done with some kickboxing thrown in for good measure. Gonna do 2 more days at W4 to have an even 30 days. I joined the new group, but unfortunatley I'm gonna have to start a day or two late. I'm driving home to Michigan from New Mexico starting Sunday, it'll probably take me 2 days since I'm going solo. So as soon as I get to my parents house and after I wake up from my driving coma I'll get myself caught up.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D3W4 - 25 days complete! (i typed in the wrong number of days complete yesterday.. lol oops!)

aaaah. this level is so killer with all this jumping around. i wish it would just get to the part where it gets a little less hard already! :laugh:
  • tammihart
    Options
    I am being a supportive friend. Did a second round of W3 D7 or should I say D8. I am wooped! W4 tomorrow:huh:
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Its been a while since I posted here - but apart from a couple of days rest I ahve been keeping up with Jillian;s ripped in 30. I have mixed things up a bit - alternated each day between w2 and w3 until I had completed all w2s and then started alternating between 3 and 4 - think I only have one w3 session and 3 w4 sessions left to complete. I though that w4 would be an absolute killer, but its not (really) its just a bloomin good workout! Stretching me in just the right places, and making me feel it the day after! Went swimming this morning after doing w4 yesterday and could I feel it in my abs - thoug in a good way!!

Must admit I'm losing my love of Jillian, I just find her too much of a pain in the *kitten* to do another month of her workouts - also feel that she places not enough emphasis on form - sometimes feel that you have to rush through a routine to keep up, but in slowing it down you would get better results. So once I finish my latest 30, I'm going to do Chalene Extreme - now there's a woman that can motivate and keeps things different every day...she makes you lift heavy, but teaches good form at the same time...I can't wait to be rid of Jillian!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Its been a while since I posted here - but apart from a couple of days rest I ahve been keeping up with Jillian;s ripped in 30. I have mixed things up a bit - alternated each day between w2 and w3 until I had completed all w2s and then started alternating between 3 and 4 - think I only have one w3 session and 3 w4 sessions left to complete. I though that w4 would be an absolute killer, but its not (really) its just a bloomin good workout! Stretching me in just the right places, and making me feel it the day after! Went swimming this morning after doing w4 yesterday and could I feel it in my abs - thoug in a good way!!

Must admit I'm losing my love of Jillian, I just find her too much of a pain in the *kitten* to do another month of her workouts - also feel that she places not enough emphasis on form - sometimes feel that you have to rush through a routine to keep up, but in slowing it down you would get better results. So once I finish my latest 30, I'm going to do Chalene Extreme - now there's a woman that can motivate and keeps things different every day...she makes you lift heavy, but teaches good form at the same time...I can't wait to be rid of Jillian!!

We'll miss you and you are always welcome to pop in for a quick JM workout! ;)
    I just started incorporating Chalean Extreme Burn workouts into my routine and they're great. I like her attitude better than JM too, but I like a lot of JM's circuit routines.

Glad you were a part of our group!