Workouts

Options

Replies

• MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I finished the burn phase today. My shoulders are killing me! Starting push on monday. I really nervous about lifting heavier. I know it will be worth it. I'm not going to get weighed again until i've finished the push phase
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today I veered away form Chalean to do a Bob Harper Cardio DVD. It totally kicked my butt. I am going to have a sore lower body tomorrow.
    I veered away from Chalean today too. I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit and Shaun T kicked my butt. Start Week 2 of Lean tomorrow:smile: .
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I finished the burn phase today. My shoulders are killing me! Starting push on monday. I really nervous about lifting heavier. I know it will be worth it. I'm not going to get weighed again until i've finished the push phase

But you only have to do 6-8 reps!

Angie
  • caracamm84
    caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did my last Burn Circuit 3 of the Burn phase! Only 2 more workouts before push. I feel amazing. Today I really upped my weights and boy oh boy my heart rate was through the roof! It finally clicked the benefits of lifting heavy!
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I start my 2nd week of Burn. I am really liking these workouts, but I miss Turbo Fire a little (Ifinished all 20 weeks of turbo fire before starting CLX). Since there are 2 off days, I have been picking one of my favorite TF dvds to do on one of them! My weight really seems to fluctuate on these workouts. Has anyone completed them and reached their goal weight? I need to lose about 12 lbs. I wasn't sure if that was forseeable on this workout program, or not? I do watch my calories and log everything that goes in my mouth! I'm kind of obsessed with the logging! Keep pushing play ya'll! Get addicted!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Burn 1 and 15 min on the treadmill
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    In week4 of Burn.Did Burn Intervals and Abs today. I haven't been posting daily but have been on track and haven't missed a workout yet. :)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Push 3 today and I upped the weights on nearly every exercise - woot!! Gonna feel it in the glutes tomorrow though!

Hope everyone had a great weekend - keep pushing PLAY!!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lean 1 today. I am getting close to the end... only 2 weeks left.

I looked at Insanity over the weekend. Wow! He never stops moving!!
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing PLAY people! :) ..
    On my first week of ChaLean I wanted to puke every time I did the cardio workouts ...nowat least I can keep going until the workout is done ;).
    I am now in my 3rd week of the Push Phase .... can't wait to get to the Lean Phase and keep looking aweosome results in my body and attitude :) ... We can do it ... just remember how great it feels when you are done ! ...
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burn Intervals for me today. It was so hard as I didn't take a rest day this past weekend. We are leaving for vacation Friday, I can rest then..lol
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I took a short run and completed Burn3 today. Tomorrow is Burn It Off & Recharge, then a rest day, then Burn It Off & Recharge again, then one more rest day before the Push phase begins, When should I take my end of Burn phase measurements? Do I do them the first day of the Push Phase?
  • caracamm84
    caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finshed month one of Burn: Down 2.5 inches and 5 pounds! And I sw a picture of myself and couldn't believe how muscular I looked!! Can't wait to keep going. This is one of the best programs I have ever done (and boy I have TRIED a lot) I actually can't wait to keep going and workout everyday! I am nervous for PUSH though.... any words of wisdom??
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just finshed month one of Burn: Down 2.5 inches and 5 pounds! And I sw a picture of myself and couldn't believe how muscular I looked!! Can't wait to keep going. This is one of the best programs I have ever done (and boy I have TRIED a lot) I actually can't wait to keep going and workout everyday! I am nervous for PUSH though.... any words of wisdom??

If you like lifting heavy, you'll LOVE push! It's more isolated moves than combinations. It's not as intimidating as it seems. :smile: Great results on the burn circuit! Congrats!:drinker:
  • kel7298
    Options
    WTG Cara on Burn!

Chalean Extreme Week 4 burn 2 and 10 minutes elliptical
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I agree with Heather's comment. I was scared of the Push phase but ended up loving it! This phase really allows you to focus on your form, which I needed. Each week I used heavier weights. It was encouraging to lift more than I ever thought possible.
  • spiralgirl71
    Options

Congrats!! I did my last Burn workout tonight. I will be measuring in three days, the day before Push starts.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Chalean Extreme Burn It Off and 20 min elliptical - tomorrow is my last day of Burn, then 10 days off before Push (vacation). I might do an extra week of Burn when I get back just to get into the swing of things.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am in the 2nd week of Lean and today is Burn Intervals and Ab Burner...
  • akelley15
    akelley15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am new to myfitnesspal. I am trying to work on my diet, so I can see more results on the scale.

I am on my 3rd week of the push phase. I have PC 2 tonight, and I am loving it. I see results in my body as in inches, but the scale has not changed much. I have not see it change at all during this phase. Anyone notice that in the push phase? Is it just because we are gaining so much muscle?