Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• abhawkins_1993
    Options
    i go to Gavilan Community College working to transfer to San Jose State University. I love Gavilan because they have three locations and the campus is beautiful! They keep you very informed about deadlines and sign up dates. Its great.
  • repubgurl
    Options
    University of La Verne! In the middle of my 2L year. Hoping the weight will be gone before graduation!
  • em_ador
    em_ador Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia!
  • geminiwolf30
    Options
    University of Wisconsin-Madison. I just started here. This is the fifth college I have been to and I'm planning on getting my degree this time. It's good so far, and I like using the campus gyms and city buses for free!
  • ljbontkowski
    ljbontkowski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to Winthrop University in SC. I started back to school in my thirties, I've been married for 18 years and have a five year old. Winthrop was the best choice for me due to my time restraints with my family. Overall it has been a good experience - this is my second semester.
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my MA in French at Ohio State. Did my undergrad at Ohio U in Athens, OH. :)
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Tromsø, the world's northernmost university! :) Studying geology, but plan to study abroad later on, it's way too cold and dark here in the winter.
  • TriciaMaina
    Options
    George Mason University, I'm graduating this semester and thought I should take advantage of the free gym while I can lol
  • lizzy_joyce
    Options
    I'm a Masters student at Texas A&M, but my heart is still in Waco, Texas at Baylor University. I'll forever be a Bear! Sic 'em!
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I go to Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ. Will be graduating in May :)
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Georgetown Law in Washington, D.C. Just a couple more months to go!
  • MermaidMaiden90
    MermaidMaiden90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville University: Jacksonville, FL. Its an alright school... I'm in NROTC and training to be a naval officer here.

5849059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Miss_Stefanie
    Options
    I am in graduate school for nursing at the University of Texas @ El Paso (online); received my undergrad in nursing from Penn State University (GO LIONS).

I work three jobs and am the sole provider for my family; my husband is in school full time. Oh, and I am trying to lose about eight pounds that I have gained in the last six months. ;)
  • forevereuphoric
    forevereuphoric Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I went to University of California, Santa Cruz for a quarter or two and didn't like it. Then I did a year at my local community college, moved to Ohio, went to Shawnee State for a month and dropped my class...too far and too $$. Now I'm at a regional branch of Ohio University and committed to just sticking with this school, even though the people here drive me nuts.
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nova Southeastern University, private university in South Florida.

Last year of my undergrad program, Human Resource Management.
  • skinnycap31
    Options
    Cal Poly Pomona; graduating with a B.A. in History this spring quarter.
    It's a love-hate relationship with school right now; mainly because I'm in the middle of researching and writing my 30-plus senior thesis paper.
  • nyrade
    nyrade Posts: 6
    Options
    I go to Saint Xavier University in one of the farthest areas from Downtown Chicago while still being 'Chicago.' My school's so small. ;P Hello other Illinois people.
  • laureloutloud
    Options
    I'm a freshman at Penn State! Double majoring in Journalism and Ag Sciences.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior at the University of California at Berkeley! I'm a nontraditional student because I'm married with three munchkins :)
  • vtaylor13
    Options
    Sophomore at California State University-Long Beach, majoring in Athletic Training.