Weigh-in/Measurement updates

Options

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Ok so I haven't posted here yet but am so excited. When I started I weighed 127lbs and had a BF% of 36% I know that seems high but I was very squishy (I used both Fat2fit and a hand caliber both were with in a %). As of 2 weeks ago (at 30 days) I was up a pound after fluctuating up and down about 4lbs I finally leveled off at 128. But the better news is that at 30 days I lost 3 3/4 inches around my waist, 3 inches around my love handles, my butt is higher, about a 1/2 inch around my hips and some other small losses else where and I was down to 30.8% BF. Now two weeks later I have lost another1/4 inch around waist, 3/4 inch around my love handles, and another 1/2 inch around my hips. So exciting. I haven't checked my BF I will wait until 60days to do that (another 2 weeks). I couldn't have asked for better results and the best results of all is the pic my husband took yesterday of my back when flexed holy moly I have muscles.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'm excited this morning! This is the first time I see 195.4 pounds on the scale for years!!! I know it's just two pounds so far but I'm really excited because dang I eat a lot! I really hope this will continue :)

Happy for you Marg!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ok so I haven't posted here yet but am so excited. When I started I weighed 127lbs and had a BF% of 36% I know that seems high but I was very squishy (I used both Fat2fit and a hand caliber both were with in a %). As of 2 weeks ago (at 30 days) I was up a pound after fluctuating up and down about 4lbs I finally leveled off at 128. But the better news is that at 30 days I lost 3 3/4 inches around my waist, 3 inches around my love handles, my butt is higher, about a 1/2 inch around my hips and some other small losses else where and I was down to 30.8% BF. Now two weeks later I have lost another1/4 inch around waist, 3/4 inch around my love handles, and another 1/2 inch around my hips. So exciting. I haven't checked my BF I will wait until 60days to do that (another 2 weeks). I couldn't have asked for better results and the best results of all is the pic my husband took yesterday of my back when flexed holy moly I have muscles.

That is awesome..see if you were fixated on the scale you wouldn't appreciate this great accomplishment. So happy for you!!
  • wonderkitten711
    wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    First check-in on this thread. I started upping (slowly and grudgingly) back around the beginning of March, but finally bit the bullet and upped to the number I calculated using the the formulas here (my cut number based on current weight is within 50 calories of the maintenance calories for my goal weight. coincidence? i think not, hah!) this week when my new workout routine established it was kicking my *kitten*. After losing soooo slowly since early-mid March (.5-1lb/week when I should have been losing 1.5-2 based on numbers and how much I have to lose), this week yields a 2 pound loss, and while my next "official" measurements aren't until next weekend, I was curious due to pant fit issues, and I've lost an inch from my waist (both at the narrowest point and at my naval)!!! So excited!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    188.8lbs!! Wooooooooooohooo!!

I was in high school when I weighed this!! Never in my adult life have I've been in the 180's. I'm beside myself right now.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options

I was in high school when I weighed this!! Never in my adult life have I've been in the 180's. I'm beside myself right now.

Congrats, that's amazing! You must feel fantastic!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in and I finally started losing weight Friday (today is Sunday) so that is exciting!

Also, I lost an inch and a half in my chest (around where the band of the bra would go, not the bust) which I think might be an error, because that seems like a lot for 1 week- but I checked the measurement several times- could have been messed up last week I guess...Lost half an inch in the waist, and a half inch off each calf. Sweet!

Except...My biceps got bigger!!!! I want to be stronger but I already have meaty arms! Gahhh! There's plenty of fat there to come off though, so I'm hoping this is temporary, and it definitely won't slow down my strength training.
  • BigBoneSista
    Options

Congrats, that's amazing! You must feel fantastic!

Thanks! I feeeeeeeeel Awwwwwwwwwwwwesome!! :0)
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in and I finally started losing weight Friday (today is Sunday) so that is exciting!

Also, I lost an inch and a half in my chest (around where the band of the bra would go, not the bust) which I think might be an error, because that seems like a lot for 1 week- but I checked the measurement several times- could have been messed up last week I guess...Lost half an inch in the waist, and a half inch off each calf. Sweet!

Except...My biceps got bigger!!!! I want to be stronger but I already have meaty arms! Gahhh! There's plenty of fat there to come off though, so I'm hoping this is temporary, and it definitely won't slow down my strength training.

You are doing fantastic!!

Don't worry about your arms. Your biceps will get bigger but the fat will eventually shed itself and you will be left with pretty arms. Mine aren't going down either. They are staying at 12.5 but my muscles are getting bigger so that means the fat is disappearing.
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good morning All,

SW 197.4 4/17/12
    201.4 4/23/12
    199.2 4/30/12, so since starting I have gained and loss and it feels so good. I have lost a total of 9 inches (whole body) since 4/17/12. I do know that I feel so much better since upping my calories and feeding my body. I have tried to eat my TDEE 2100 daily and maintain the exercise as where I wouldn't drop below my BMR. This is working and I love it!!!!!
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Okay, here's my starting measurements and I'll come back to update I guess!!

4/30
    Neck: 12.5
    Bust: 33.25 (do I measure this across the boobies? cause that's what I did. )
    Bicep: 11.75
    Forearm:10
    Waist: 30 (at smallest point 28.5)
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 24
    Calf: 15

Starting weight: 141
    Goal weight: ?? who cares really... I just want to be healthy so I can have FUN for a REALLY long time!! I upped my calories yesterday from 1360 to 1873, wootwoot!! Let the fun begin :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    3/26/12: SW: 232
    4/7/12: 230.2 2200 calories (assumed maintenance with eating back exercise calories)
    4/18/12: 229 2200 calories
    4/23/12 229 (cut by 15% from assumed maintenance calories - 1870 with eating back exercise calories)
    4/30/12: 228.8 (I have been dealing with a knee injury and went on a small trip so I will be slowly upping my exercise this week)
  • Jenn684
    Jenn684 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I thought I'd post an update. I upped my calories from 1350 to 2200 exactly one week ago. 2200 is -15% my TDEE. I figured it would be better to do it all at once instead of in increments. I expected to gain this week but I was shocked when I got on the scale this morning and it showed I only gained 1 pound. I'm hoping this means my metabolism isn't too screwed up. I'll have to wait and see til next week.
  • BigBoneSista
    Options

Start

***4/9/12***
    Weight 192.2
    Body Fat 33.3% (I mistakenly reported as 35% previously)
    BMI 26.2

Breast 36.5
    Chest 31.5
    Waist 31.75
    Navel 35.75
    Pouch 39
    Hips 44.25
    L. Thigh 25.5
    R. Thigh 26.75
    L. Arm 12.25
    R. Arm 12.5

1st and 2nd week updates.

***4/16/12***
    Weight 193
    Body Fat 32.9%
    BMI 26.2

Breast 36.75
    Chest 31.75
    Waist 31
    Navel 34.25
    Pouch 39
    Hips 44.25
    L. Thigh 26.25
    R. Thigh 26
    L. Arm 12
    R. Arm 12.5

***4/23/12***
    Weight 196.9
    Body Fat 33.9%
    BMI 26.7

Breast 37
    Chest 32
    Waist 31.5
    Navel 35.5
    Pouch 39
    Hips 45
    L. Thigh 25.5
    R. Thigh 25.75
    L. Arm 12.5
    R. Arm 12.5

****4/30/12****

Weight 188.8 lbs
    BF% 33.5
    BMI 25.6 (almost healthy!!!)
    Breast 36
    Chest 31
    Waist 31
    Navel 36.5
    Pouch 38
    Hips 43.25
    L.Thigh 25.5
    R. Thigh 25.5
    L. Arm 12
    R. Arm 12.5

Well I finally got my Wooooooooosh!! My muscles are looking amazing.....yes I stop in front of hubby and flex all the time. He chuckles of course :tongue: I'm hoping to see more inches loss as I feed myself and strength train. Progress.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd add it here as well :)

Start Measurements:
    Weight: 272
    Neck: 16
    Bust: 51
    Waist: 45
    Belly button: 49.5
    Hips: 54
    R. Bicep: 15.5
    R. Thigh: 29
    R. Calf: 18.5

Results of Month 1
    Weight: 277.6 (+5.6lb)
    Neck: 16 (0)
    Bust: 50 (-1)
    Waist: 43.5 (-1.5)
    Belly button: 49.5 (0)
    Hips: 52.5 (-1.5)
    R. Bicep: 16.0 (+0.5)
    R. Thigh: 27 (-2)
    R. Calf: 18.5 (0)

Overall I've lost about 6 inches to go with my almost 6 pounds gained, in the first month.
  • LadyJocc
    LadyJocc Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wanted to update that today I've hit my 'goal weight' today -- granted, the number means much, much less to me now than it did back in January when I picked it, but, none-the-less - here it is:

SW: 193.2
    CW: 175.1
    (I'm 6'0" tall)

What's best, however, is that the last time I was 175 I looked MUCH different. This new 175 is full of growing muscles, and tightening abs, where the old 175 was just ... there. This new one is lifting heavy and focusing on NSV's, while the old one just dieted, did cardio and never looked twice at a dumbbell. Sure, I look 'slender' at both the new and old 175's, but at this new 175 I'm actually fitting into smaller clothes than I was before and I personally think I look healthier and smaller than I did before. And considering that I've lost over 4.2% body fat in the last 4 months, but gained Lean Muscle, I'm pretty sure that this new 175 could kick old 175's *kitten* no problem.

So, cheers! Cheers to 2000+ calories a day. Cheers to ignoring the scale and continuing to build a better body. And Cheers to EATING! :smile:
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and I am down over a pound :) I know it's early but I can't help but be excited about this.

Also, I have more energy and feel a lot better.
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Since I upped my calorie goal to 1650, I've lost 5 pounds! I had to step on and off the scale and rub my eyes to believe the number.
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    Since I upped my calorie goal to 1650, I've lost 5 pounds! I had to step on and off the scale and rub my eyes to believe the number.

That's amazing! how long did it take?
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Good morning All,

SW 197.4 4/17/12
    201.4 4/23/12
    199.2 4/30/12, so since starting I have gained and loss and it feels so good. I have lost a total of 9 inches (whole body) since 4/17/12. I do know that I feel so much better since upping my calories and feeding my body. I have tried to eat my TDEE 2100 daily and maintain the exercise as where I wouldn't drop below my BMR. This is working and I love it!!!!!

9 Inches!! amazing!! :)