Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• 22colin
    22colin Posts: 31
    Options
    I've lost 27kg but have stalled for a while now & think that MFP will help with the next 13kg.
    Working on fitness with swimming & running (although struggling with injuries at the moment).
    Live in Melbourne, although I spend 1/2 my life in Sydney with work & would be happy to have some oz friends to share tips/tricks/motivation.
  • james_tew
    james_tew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello future friends, from perth, another 10 kegs to loose, down 12 since NYE and add me if you want!
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Me to, I am from Perth
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that I have never posted in this thread.

Well I'm a 31 y/o single mum, live in country vic, in melb often however.

Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday.
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    26 years old from Brisbane :) Always good to speak to motivated people so add away!
  • mz_hartbreaka
    mz_hartbreaka Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sydney girl.. 25yr old..add me if you like :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Add me! i am not fussy
  • Healthlete
    Options
    Just joined MFP, I'm 21 and from the Sydney area. Would love some local support!
  • anaussie
    anaussie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll like few friends. Rest of me is in profile..if you like.

Syd NSW
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me. I am always like positive motivated people on my list. Especially Aussie ones! I practice IF and leangains. I live in brizvegas doing post grad.
  • RuralShutterbug
    RuralShutterbug Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yep i'm on the lookout for friends offering support and advice! Have got 10.5Kg's to go - recent holiday bolstered that figure :-( .
    Am in Perth...don't hold it against me :-)

I would NEVER hold that against you - never been there, it's on my wishlist :-)

Would love some people to work together with, am in my 50's but adolescents keep me amused and reasonable young. Have lost 8kg so far but have a long way to go. At long last, my head is in the right space and I am finally kicking goals (or in this case kilos!) I have been using a Fitbit since January and am finding it fantastic, it's really spurring me on.

I have an evil sense of humour but am also very supportive - add me if you think we can work together :-) Check out my profile if interested.
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Im from Darwin NT
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me :)

I'm from Perth, 41, 4 kids (15-22), short (5'1)
    I also have a fitbit and love it. As i'm a little lazy I really need a lot of motivation to exercise!
    I'm really good at motivating other people to exercise haha :)
    Am 99% gluten free and lactose free, my diary is public.
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm from Coffs, can't seem to find anyone else using mfp from around here. On day 4 of this round, headspace is right this time! I'm using the treadmill and doing my best at the bodyrock 30 day challenge as well as a few other things thrown in (such as carrying a 12kg baby on my back everywhere I go and wrestling with a toddler). Single mum & student and hoping to lose 15-20kgs by my birthday in October - but really just hoping to get fit again - my year!

All you folks from Canberra - I'm jealous (I know, odd!). I used to live there and miss it.

I *think* my diary is open, but will check and make sure, happy for anyone to add me. I use my phone a lot but tend to be on the computer daily, but also studying to trying not to get too distracted by the mbs. (failing).

Kris.

P.S - why do I feel like I just wrote an add for a personals column? :/
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 year old English girl relocated to Perth.

I've got a lot to lose so could really use some support.

:)
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Feel free, living in Canada
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    Count me in. I've got lots to lose, but whatever I'm now doing must be working. I live in Bathurst. Ultimately, I'm more than happy to support any and everyone, and I would love more support for myself too :)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Add me too!! Central Coast NSW :) At goal weight wise but here to stay improving every day :)
  • PlasticSunflower
    Options
    Wow, I used to live in Launceston. :)

I now live in Newcastle, NSW.
    Definitively looking for some friends, I'm trying to loose 15kg. I'm 21yrs and a student studying game design..
    I don't comment much, until i get to know the person a bit better. I hope everyone's doing well. :)
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm Jacqui. Aged 20 and live between Newcastle and Cessnock (Hunter Valley - right near the wine country). Would absolutely love some friends and support from closer to home. Everyone please feel free to add :)