What are you reading currently?

Options

Replies

• supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    I am currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth :)
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am re-reading Dead Until Dark
  • 1kerriberri
    1kerriberri Posts: 48
    Options
    i am currently reading DOMESTIC VIOLETS by MATTHEW NORMAN. i am only up to page 32 and it is freaking hilarious. i am reading it in the lunchroom at work and laughing so hard i am crying. i read bits and pieces out to the workmates, they are getting my crazy laughter outbursts now. check it out if you can. laughter is good for you, therefore this book is good for you
    ' the water isnt refreshing like its supposed to be. its ice cold and i gasp. as is swirls into a little cyclone on its way down the drain, i look in the mirror, ashamed and angry at myself. theres something wrong. with my penis. it's been an unpredictable thing for a while now, my shlong, all flighty and unreliable like some stoner uncle who shows up hammered on thanksgiving and forgets your name.'
    it is very funny, if you dont at least smile in the first two pages, then you have no sense of humour. i mean, i am a female, and i can feel for this poor shmuck.
  • 1kerriberri
    1kerriberri Posts: 48
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    At the moment I am reading Facea by Martina Cole, and so far its really good :D im a big fan of martina cole books so hopefully this one will be as good as most of the others ive read :D
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading The last Boyfriend book 2 by Nora Roberts.

My list to read (books that are on my kindle waiting.)
    The Road to Grace (3rd book in the Walk series by Richard Paul Evans.
    this is a very good series.

Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery
    Guilty Wives by James Patterson ( I love and read almost everything he writes.)
    Hint of Blue by Heather Graham

As I finish some of these I will tell you what I think

Happy reading everyone!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm at the tail end of American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis. It was good until the last half and now it is just plain disturbing :noway: The movie is like Disney compared to the book.
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just finished Katie MacAlister's Sparks Fly (light dragons series #3)
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey... I had to see what it was all about - don't judge!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I own too many books and want to read them all at once haha.

I am currently reading Terry Pratchett's Snuff, but then I would like to read Atlas Shrugged :)
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    50 shades of grey
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    HUCKLEBERRY FINN! Damn I Love Sam Clemens!
  • csmith091
    csmith091 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare. It is the 5th book in The Mortal Instruments, and I am devouring it!
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    I am currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth :)

I just read that and Insurgent last week. I cannot wait for the next one!! Although it is going to be another year :-( Great series!
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    The Death Cure by James Dashner. It's the final book in his Maze Runner Trilogy. I've been finding YA books more entertaining in the last few years (ie Twilight, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and anything by John Green!) My boyfriend thinks I'm weird, but then again, he's not a reader (!)

I LOVE YA books, especially the series. The Maze Runner series is on my list of books to read next. They are sitting on my shelf at home ;-) I am currently on the 5th installment in the Mortal Instruments series.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey... I had to see what it was all about - don't judge!
    LOL - Yes, I am shamefully reading this as well - down loaded to my kindle this week. Gotta have something to read in bed (wink, wink)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm listening to "Shelters of Stone" by Jean M. Auel (5th book in the Earth's Children aka Clan of the Cave Bear series) in my car. Can't do any fun reading right now as I'm studying for a certificate course through work but I'm hoping 50 Shades of Gray will be available from the library by the end of next month so I can start reading it after my exam!. :)
  • Seraphinablu
    Seraphinablu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Chaos By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    Beautiful Chaos By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Ooh, that is on my shelf to read. Actually, the first three books in the series are. Just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. I have been in a phase where I buy more than I have time to read, so I have a lot of catching up to do ;-)