Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Secondary Education and English major, along with a Theatre minor at Newman University smack in the middle of Wichita, Kansas! I love it here, because it is small enough that everyone knows everybody, and has a lot of ways to get involved!
  • hnicole478
    hnicole478 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to Valdosta State and I'm a speech pathology major!
  • delasole4
    delasole4 Posts: 5
    Options
    University of Connecticut. I am a Electrical and Computer Engineering major.
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    Valparaiso University, majoring in digital media with a minor in creative writing.
  • ClassicSlimBeauty
    Options
    Colorado State University!! Mechanical engineering major.
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm a nanosystems engineering major at Louisiana Tech University. LA Tech has a great engineering program and you get a lot for your dollar there!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Texas A&M University! :) I LOVE IT! I love our little college town and I love being able to enjoy the outdoors! Our mascot Reveille is adorable! I live off-campus in my apartment and definitely enjoy being here with my boyfriend!
    I'm thinking about going there for grad school!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just graduated from Northwestern, and now go to University of Illinois at Chicago (so hey to my fellow Chicago resident!) getting my degree in clinical psychology. :-D. I love the city!!!! But, I think maybe there is too much to do, too many restaurants to try, and too little time to cook with my schedule. It isn't the worst problem to have, but I am having a hard time learning to cook meals that are both healthy AND quick.
    I got to UIC too. Got my undergrad there and wrapping up my masters there. Civil (B.S) and Materials Engineering (M.S). Yes, I'm a nerd and glad about it!
  • KatiO11
    KatiO11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I attend the University of Phoenix here in Dallas...on an actual campus. I complete my Bachelor's degree in July and am looking forward to beginning a Master's program. I'm happy there is a group for us. Besides work, school is the only other thing that takes time away from me working out (or not working out as it is lately).

Kati
  • Fredy70
    Fredy70 Posts: 4
    Options
    I go to Cal State Dominguez Hills. BS in International business, once I get my MBA will go into law school at Western College
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    I go to Johnson State College. Its a small school in Vermont, but I love it and glad I chose it over the other city schools I applied to.
  • alexarpoe
    alexarpoe Posts: 7
    Options
    VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University) in Richmond, VA -- clinical psychology and behavioral sciences major.
  • mu_goldeneagle14
    Options
    Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI
  • bikerun088
    Options
    Hey all! Just graduated from Northwestern, and now go to University of Illinois at Chicago (so hey to my fellow Chicago resident!) getting my degree in clinical psychology. :-D. I love the city!!!! But, I think maybe there is too much to do, too many restaurants to try, and too little time to cook with my schedule. It isn't the worst problem to have, but I am having a hard time learning to cook meals that are both healthy AND quick.
    I got to UIC too. Got my undergrad there and wrapping up my masters there. Civil (B.S) and Materials Engineering (M.S). Yes, I'm a nerd and glad about it!

I go to the UIC as well! I'm in my last year of undergrad studying sociology. After this is grad school for social work. Not sure what school I will end up at for that. Nice to see so many Chicago people here. Good luck to everyone. :)
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Tufts University! I love it, but I'm very excited to graduate next year.. I'm just ready to move on!
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, school of education and psychology. Just about finished with my masters in clinical psychology. I can see the light!!!
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    I go to Texas State University and completely love it! I got my BASA from there and am also about to finish up my Master's from there also.
  • ojosazules09
    ojosazules09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm about to go to Northern Arizona University, starting in July for my master's and working for residence life! I just graduated from Murray State University in KY. Big difference in the lifestyles and the emphasis of health...Hoping the change of pace will help with the weight loss!
  • fajmanj
    fajmanj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am currently working on my second MA degree in Communication Studies at the University of South Dakota. I've attended the Univeristy of Central Missouri for an MA in theatre and Wayne State College in Nebraska for a BS in history ed and theatre ed.
  • Andry3886
    Andry3886 Posts: 2
    Options
    Harford Community College in Maryland - for my pre-req's and Chemistry AA ... Then off to University of Maryland Pharmacy School :)
    HCC is a great school and I have been happy here so far. I returned to college after a few years of work and life rearranging, but it's been great! One more year here :)