Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• Amandacarol1215
    Options
    I'm working on my PhD at Mississippi State University :) I did my undergrad at the University of Akron, in Akron, Ohio
  • KrisMarieDeeGee
    Options
    English & Theatre double major at Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama. Love It!!!!!!! Everyone there is so nice, from the Provost down to the students.
  • mscrholder
    mscrholder Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    University of Alabama...roll tide! : )

School Psychology doctoral student
  • eyouse
    eyouse Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Go dawgs! I am a university of georgia alum and in savannah for grad school right now. Feel free to add me as a friend, I am up for some wright loss buddies :)
  • chelseabell91
    Options
    I go to the University of South Alabama in Mobile. I'm in the nursing program!
  • SummerCruiseConfidence
    Options
    I go to LIU Post in New York - Music Ed. Major :D
  • xTwK
    xTwK Posts: 121
    Options
    Blinn College majoring In Fire Science Technology. Kind of odd that my junior college is the highest rated college for my degree.

I live in College Station, TX though, so obviously a fan of Texas A&M Aggies!
  • jaymealexis
    jaymealexis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I completed my B.S. at the South Dakota State University & I am completing my M.S. at Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, California.

I'm looking for recipes, fitness tips, and work out weight reps to adopt while the school year gets crazy!
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thought I would join up here. I am in Australia and go to Charles Sturt University, studying nursing. Only a year to go and Ill be registered :)
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    The University of West Florida. GO ARGOS!
  • kcoggan
    kcoggan Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole thing. I'm a grad student Texas Woman's University in Dallas, TX. I'm 24 and just looking to meet some new people on MFP.
  • kcoggan
    kcoggan Posts: 2
    Options
    I go to A.T. Still University for Health Sciences and am getting my Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. I am originally from California, but am living in Mesa, Arizona for school. School is difficult, and eight classes is time consuming, but it is worth it. I did my undergraduate work at the University of San Francsico.

That's awesome! I'm going to Texas Woman's University in Dallas for physical therapy. Classes are intense here too but only 1 more year left.
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    University of Alabama in Huntsville
  • FranKatja
    FranKatja Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Rhodes University , South Africa :)
  • johnyounce
    Options
    UNC for med school. Though I guess I won't really be in med school next year as I'll be on a research fellowship instead. :P
  • DANC3R4LIF3
    Options
    I went to Carthage College for my freshman year (loved it, but it was expensive, and I plan on a lot more school after college), and currently I'm at Northern Illinois University (NIU).
    Go Huskies!!!
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    University of Florida, GO GATORS!
    Majoring in Elementary Education, and I'll be graduating with a Bachelors for freeeee! I love my school and all of the scholarships and grants I've received from it.
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    I just graduated from Maryville College, a small, liberal arts college in East TN, I majored in Music Education, and am looking to go to grad. school in the fall of 2013, after I finish student teaching.
  • wyldling
    wyldling Posts: 35
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI (the U.P) and I'm double majoring in Fisheries and Wildlife Management and Zoology.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I go to the University of South Florida - Tampa campus. I live about 45 minutes from campus in my parent's vacation house (about 10 minutes to the beach!) with my roommate. It's awesome.

I love my school. We have some great programs and lots of extracurriculars. I get a little homesick because my family and boyfriend live in New Jersey but I deal.