Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I refuse to pollute my mind with anything Twilight based (I mean, I lost brain cells just from seeing 10 minutes of the first movie) so I will not subject myself to losing any more from reading ****ty fanfic.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I've spent the past couple days watching The Guild on Netflix
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    ...every woman I know is whacking off to 50 Shades, and I'm reading Abercrombie's The Heroes.

Nah, I hear it's BDSM, and that doesn't turn me on. Must get the latest Black Dagger Brotherhood book, though...

Whoa, whoa... whoa - there's a new BDB book?! Whose story is it?
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ... because I checked out twelve books from the library this afternoon and now I'm trying to decide between a Big Bang Theory marathon or a Supernatural one.

Ah, Supernatural. *sigh* :D
  • tameko2
    Options
    ... because I checked out twelve books from the library this afternoon and now I'm trying to decide between a Big Bang Theory marathon or a Supernatural one.

Supernatural. And then the IT crowd. So much better than BBT
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    'cause I spent my Saturday night (not working for once woop!) reading comics :smile: I made myself look pretty especially :blushing:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    because I brought my DS to work today to play Professor Layton, and have been spending the last few hours of my job drawing Bowser and other Mario Bros. characters on the scrap pieces of paper around the office.

And because I was watching Regular Show until about 12 last night.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

"I've been looking for love in Alderaan places" HAHA !!!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

"I've been looking for love in Alderaan places" HAHA !!!

Oh yes <3
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I just spent 2 hours looking at all the stuff I want to buy from ThinkGeek.com

I want all the Doctor Who stuff!!! And the Star Trek stuff!!! ..I want it all :)
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because...
    My 9 year old keeps bugging me to play Skyrim, and even though I've already "finished" it... I'm going to play it anyway, in hopes that I'll be able to unlock something new.. *sigh* good luck with that...

Dawnguard will be out soon.. If that helps, was at E3
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my Triforce tattoo is FINALLY healed enough that it doesn't itch anymore! ^_^ And I'm a nerd becase I keep listening to "Live to Rise" by Soundgarden and dreaming of Avengers. :blushing:
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Never heard of the IT Crowd.. Will have to look into it! Thanks for the rec... :)
  • tameko2
    Options

Never heard of the IT Crowd.. Will have to look into it! Thanks for the rec... :)

ooooh, I 'm actually jealous that someone gets to experience it for the first time.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I got a much needed laugh from this comic:

nerd-life-crisis.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I finished Farscape (I may have cried) then I remembered the set I got for Christmas doesn't have Peacekeeper Wars in it :sad: It's now a billon pounds* :sad: Now for the special features! Woot!

*slight exaggeration
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I went home for lunch to see if my auction house items on Diablo 3 had any bids.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Earlier after my walk I misplaced my Polar HRM. the small dongle thing that attaches to the chest strap. Looked for a good hour before I decided to stop being lazy and pick up my living room. found it within 3 mins of doing so. afterwards I was happy and danced around listening to this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb7CqTdc
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because I can't pass lavender without wanting to "harvest" it, and I experience a momentary panic when a bird or airplane flies overhead casting a big shadow.