Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Started my first Curve Smart workout today. It said I burned 302 calories!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Started my first Curve Smart workout today. It said I burned 302 calories!

:flowerforyou: Nice Workout!! Congratulations on your First Curves Smart Workout!!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have been to Curves every day they have been open since I started back June 6th, 2011. Just hit my 335th day today! The Curves where I am at just consolidated 2 clubs into one, so when you go one time around the circuit, you have gone 30 minutes. I love it! And, we just got a stretching machine last week ~ if you have not ever tried one, it is phenomenal! You can really tell the difference from doing the stretches on the floor.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Walked to Curves and back this morning. Burned 447 Calories there.
    :heart: I agree, the Stretching Circuit IS Awesome!!
  • Hershey09
    Hershey09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I worked out this morning. It was my 4th curves smart workout for the week. Also, I did 2 Curves Zumba workouts this week!
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My Curves is closed on Saturdays :(
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was there today - - hurray for ME !!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked there and Back, Great Work Out!!
  • stangma
    Options
    Again today!! Got my Smartkey today - interested to see how many calories I really use.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats on the Smart Card, Stang!! I am looking fo hearing all about what you thinhk of it.
  • stangma
    Options
    First workout with Smart Card - Wow that Smart Card is tough! I did good - all Green - except 1 machine. Burned 314 cal (I had been charting 290) so guess I was in the ball park.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started curves today. I worked up a good sweat. How long does it take to get your smart key?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Curves and Back Home this Morning. Burned 401 Calories with the Workout and 160 Calories walking the 2.24 miles.
    :heart: A, it just depends on your Club / Coach when you get your Smart Card. Some recommend that you get it right away, others recommend that you wait until you are familiar with the Machines and the Workout.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Burned 422 calories at Curves, although it was my Alternate Day.
  • stangma
    Options
    Yes I did - but I did not know that I should not use my Smartkey during Curvesize - until I was done. Whew - that was a bit tough. But I lived to tell :)
  • stangma
    Options
    I just started curves today. I worked up a good sweat. How long does it take to get your smart key?

I didnt get mine until 60 days - but I think that is unusual. Ck with your receptionist @ Curves.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well, I got my smart card today. I think I pushed myself to hard on the initial set up because when I did my workout it was kicking my butt. Im looking forward to day 2 with my smartcard.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: The Smart Card is designed to Push You Hard. And then when you are done, it says "Hope You Enjoyed Your Workout" whjen you check the Results. Makes me want to punch it in the nose - If it had one, LOL!!!
  • Completed my 7th workout tonight ~ regular circuit...the owner said in another week or 2 I can start the smart!
  • stangma
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes - great 60's music on the circuit! Fun time :D