Group Search Results

Group Search Results

• Common room for Ravenclaw for the MFP Hogwarts Challenge.
    14 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • For the women who are over 50, and over bad diets, eating choices, not getting into the clothes they love, having the energy, one more looming medica…
    8 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: Happy holidays 50 + by BeautyNBriefcase November 2023
  • Welcome to Ravenclaw House! Term 44 will be an 8-week term based on Order of the Phoenix. The term will run from Friday, March 31st (with full activi…
    9 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Welcome to the Slytherin Common Room! Term 44 You must submit an application to Hogwarts and be accepted before you will be granted access to this gr…
    5 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • We are a very Enthusiastic, Encouraging, Competitive team as we fly around the world visiting amazing places. Working on being healthy while living o…
    36 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Common room for students in Ravenclaw House for the MFP Hogwarts Challenge. Term 42 will be a 5-week term based on the holidays at Hogwarts. The term…
    9 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Join your fellow Hufflepuffs in the Common Room for another term at our favorite school of witchcraft, wizardry, and weight loss. Term 42 is themed a…
    8 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Win with Water Challenge
    0 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Following on from my post here is a group to help us on our way to a 10lb loss in January! Track your trials and tribulations here and we can all sup…
    11 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • For anyone partaking in the challenge to walk 1,000 Miles during 2016. Whether you are counting all the miles you do in a day or just those you purpo…
    9 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: Hello - Introductions by arlenecooney January 2017
  • Any member of this group can figure out the description from the name alone! :)
    13 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Not easy to loose but let's help each other
    5 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: I am back, after 5 years, anyone else here? by alligatorob January 2020
  • This is a place where Slytherin members of Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 7 can meet to discuss without prying eyes. Anything goes as far as t…
    13 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • CFHT's Nutrition Challenge 2015
    1 discussion 20 members Private Group
  • would like some support on turning Vegan. After much research I am finding it best to be vegan for my kids and my health. But I'm CLUELESS. Need some…
    2 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: Good websites for new vegans by barefootot January 2016
  • Group for people using indoor rowing machines like Waterrower or Concept2 etc. to lose weight, improve fitness, increase endurance and build up stren…
    1 discussion 20 members Most recent discussion: rowing builds muscle all over by PaulMarsden1 February 2016
  • This group is focused on those following the WonderSlim program. It is designed to motivate and inspire members. Weekly weigh-Ins, Product Reviews, C…
    4 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: New to wonderslim by jenn76543 July 2022
  • Which protein bars are kosher? Is there gelatin in those supplements? Help, it's latke season! Where can I find.....? A place for all your kosher and…
    1 discussion 20 members Most recent discussion: Keeping track on Shabbos by Buddie66 June 2018
  • private group for shopgym etp members only
    0 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • Rio Results Study Group: MOTIVATION ACCOUNTABILITY ADVICE WORKOUTS MEAL SUGGESTIONS PLEXUS PRODUCTS
    2 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: Kelly Memeo SMART GOAL by JimmyOlander December 2015
  • Having surgery was just the first step...not it's time to maintain and change how we use to eat. Join and have a support group.
    7 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • This is a group to meet new people and chat for support to help each other on this quest for fitness. Male and female are welcome and we just ask tha…
    5 discussions 20 members Most recent discussion: New to community groups on MyFitnessPal by franmichelle9045 February 2022
  • This group is for the Lovely Ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, Gamma Theta Spring 2000 - A.K.A. - Divine Intervention! Let's log 20…
    8 discussions 20 members Private Group
  • NYNMC 2020
    0 discussions 20 members