CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    eellove yo
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    eellove yo

Well Marie, that was short and sweet, and I understand you and love you too! Hope you're enjoying your gym work.
    Phoebe
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Love you too Marie,. How did you manage a line through the type? Very clever!

phhp7thl3hpe.jpg

Picture of George with his girls Bee-bee, Scruff and Honey in the cool woodland.

Jackie
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Jackie........... <3<3<3<3<3 So cute!!

Happy Tuesday! :) We are heading for a heat wave with temps going into the high 90's with a heat index of 110. I am glad my son isn't here this week as he and his wife do not like the heat!! Being from Portland I am sure Patsy understands. I will probably go to the pool today since rain is predicted for tomorrow and that will be a good day to have my oil changed on my car. I am also going to go to bingo tomorrow to spend time with my friends. Babe called with more drama, it seems his daughter has hurt her back so she delayed her trip home until Thursday. They are going to the ER to see if they can get some relief. Babe also is complaining of severe pain in his neck, so they are both miserable. Let's just say, I am glad I am here and they are there.

Patsy, I again apologize for being rude and certainly didn't mean to make you explain yourself to us. I am sorry your birthday was not pleasant but glad you are doing well. How about?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=iL2Wm-PcfPo

Marie, we love you too!!

Phoebe, you made me blush, maybe I flirt a little!! LOL

Anne, I think Jilly is keeping you young, one of the best things you have done for yourself!!

Buzz, glad the doctor's appointments went well and sorry you lost your post!!

Have a wonderful day!!
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • Jacean2016
    Jacean2016 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Love you too, MARIE!.
    JACKIE Love the photo of George with his bevy of beauties!
    Love the link SANDY for PATSY really!
    Boy we are having a "love in" day today!
    Wish the rest of mankind would!
    Love from Anne and Jilly.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Not sure how i done that!
    Look at the cute cards that came today! Thank you Lin & Sandy...made my day! The whit & pink flowers are from Jerry for 60th wedding anniversary!

qxory1666sy4.jpeg
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Jackie, love the dog pictures, they are so cute!! :D

Sandy - Our temperatures here are getting warmer as the days go by this week too.

Marie - Your flowers look lovely and Happy 60th Anniversary, sorry you have to spend it in rehab but that is the best place for you now. <3

Well back to normal eating this week and exercise. I have already watered all the plants and dug up the weeds. I finished the laundry but still have to put it away. Now cleaning the kitchen and bathroom.
    Kristina and John are coming this weekend for a visit so I have to do some cleaning, I haven't been home much lately. B)

Shirley
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,193 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oh Marie, what lovely flowers from Jerry. <3 Keep on getting better and stronger each day.

Jackie, adorable photo. What more can I say! <3B)<3 I was listening to BBC for a while today. Political discord. Problems forming a government under new leadership? And another shooting??? I cannot believe it. I have always had the impression you have virtually no shootings. Hummmm.

Sandy, love the photo with your friend. Very nice of you to spend time with him. Enjoy bingo!!

Phoebe, I have a set of bids for replacing my fence, just like what I have, a different pattern than what I have now, PVC fencing, and it's that correspond to moving the fence over 15' which is now allowed in this suburb. Haven't made any decision. He said they could try to patch it up and I could get a few more years out of it but if we get a heavy wind storm it is more and more likely to go down due to the deterioration. I will think about it.

Meanwhile, the car has a check engine light AGAIN. It goes in on Friday. They will not charge for the diagnostics IF the code is identical to the last one. So we will see. Another day at the dealership. I am thinking of having the code reset and just drive with it on until next year when I get farm rent again.

It is time to go to the library. But it has been doing this pretty much all day and we have flash flood warnings. Take care everyone.

g1k8y1jifzfx.jpeg
    8y18rgey0y4h.jpeg
  • oystereyes
    oystereyes Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Oh Sandy! You did it! You sent me a link to one of my favorite movies/stories ever! I love Alice in wonderland! Disney and the Johnny Depp version as well. Thank you! You all are wonderful, funny, sweet people. I am deciding if I will follow the doctor's advice and have the heart stress test. He wants to do the chemical stress test that pushes your heart rate with chemicals to a very high rate to test for damage. I have read very bad things about this and even cardiac arrest days later. My trust in this is low and unrest and fear is high! Yet this is my doctor. Obviously not one I feel good about. Something to think about.

Rain and wind, wind and rain with heat and sun and high humidity following fog and snow with more of the same! We must live on planet earth.

As a show of solidarity, Katie peed on the dinning room carpet right in front of me. (?) I guess she felt my emotional state these days.
    Patsy
  • linder4866
    Options
    Loved the video!!! Patsy, please share with us what you feel comfortable talking about but whatever is off limits, that's fine too. Wishing you well.

WIP tonight
    wradtx5yjhfw.jpeg

Need some sleep but coloring is FUN!! :D

Lin
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    Heavens, just woke up to find a beautiful dog picture, thank you LIN.
    Morning all,
    Anne
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Beautiful flowers MARIE for a beautiful lady!

We've walked the woods and I'm now home sorting emails.... one from a distant relative who must have found my brother on facebook because I'm not, he sent her on to me as she's doing family tree research. A huge tree does exist but it's difficult to view on the laptop so I've just sent her immediate family going back a couple of hundred years for now! Then a Paypal email, or is it?? Wanting me to click a link and no doubt give information so I've sent that on to Paypal's spoof email address to check it out because sadly I don't trust any of this messages anymore. After all that I clicked on Sandy's unbirthday video for PATSY, had a giggle and you tube then sent me on to this!! Thank goodness it's a happy ending! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6nSe_BIzk

Our heat has abated after I was out at 10 pm last night watering all my tubs and window boxes that were beginning to suffer. We've just had about 2 minutes of rain that might put a couple of drips into my water butt, not much help really!
    Oh dear SANDY, I'm so pleased you're out of all that negativity although I'm sure you won't want Babe to be suffering. Enjoy the pool today if that's your plan.
    LIN, shootings are rare here which is why it hits the news. A terrible family tragedy by the sounds of it although why some men take that route I'll never understand! I think our government is settling into its new role now and did have to giggle at poor John Kerry doing his best to support Boris Johnson who has written a lot of home truths about most world leaders in the past and won't be apologizing any time soon! It's being said our new Prime Minister must have a sense of humour to make him Foreign Secretary and I think he's on his way to the US today so watch out!!

Housework today so I'll crack on.
    Jackie

• linder4866
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Heading for 96 degrees this morning. I plan to go to Tai Chi and then back home for a webinar from the Farm Extension Service.

All the roads are open again. Some major roads were closed yesterday afternoon in the flash flooding. I need to dump water out of the saucers under the pots on my deck! Not enough water or too much.

Jackie, okay, I cried while watching the video even though you'd said it had a happy ending. What a darling little dog. My friend has posted a number of pictures of her new adopted doggie. Another darling little guy.

Please Jackie, we have such a bunch of crazy po,iticians that we likely not notice anyone who is visiting. And John Kerry seems to struggle with many things so just another day in his world. Haaaaa.

Time to get moving.

Hugs.

Lin
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Lin - that is gorgeous!!!!

I've been enjoying all the posts. Love the dogs, the coloring And glad Marie is doing good. Buzz, how is everything with you? Jackie, what about George?

We are off soon to take 2 grandkids fishing. It is Sam's first time, he is 6, so it Ed is just taking Sam and Zach who is 13. I'm coming along to take pictures. Should be a fun day.

This is Sam holding Maggie about 2 hrs after her birth for the very first time. The sweet little girl in the background is Sarah with an older sister Heather.

lyqhnqkeswzr.jpeg

Must run.

Jeri

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!! :) Doesn't look like rain after all so not sure what my plans will be before bingo. Another day at the pool or I could go get the oil changed on my car and get a manicure after I am done. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Jeri, your new granddaughter is just beautiful!! How is your daughter doing? I bet those boys love fishing with grandpa, what great memories.

Jackie, like Lynn, I started welling up and such a sad but happy ending story.

Linn, another beautiful coloring, you are very talented.

Marie and Jerry, happy belated anniversary!!

6n0682o1dllm.jpg

Have a wonderful day!
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • oystereyes
    oystereyes Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think that in the whole evolutionary process, I ended up with a larger than average amount of canine DNA. I am happiest when I have my canine pack member close at hand. Jackie's dog rescue video almost upended me. There are moments in that video that I cannot get out of my head. Also Lin's calico puppy coloring was stunning. It was our sweet Katie...no question!
    I will finish my usual romancing about dogs with this thought, I have really never met a dog that I didn't like. Some have had better breaks in life, so they are better adjusted but we can't blame them for their bad breaks in life.

Since my birthday I have been trying to re-evaluate my habits and I have decided I am happiest when I have a massive creative project in the works. So to that end, I say...if not now, then when? I am feeling okay. I am going to find a different Doctor. I need to have confidence in my medical advisors.
    Jeri, you are one lucky lady to have so many beautiful grandchildren! It is like you won the family lottery!
    Marie, congratulations on your 60th wedding anniversary! It is a lovely thing to have been married that long to your best friend and sweetheart.

To all you mid-westerners...we hear you are under that heat dome! Please be careful! Do what ever you can to stay safe and cool.
    Patsy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Another 2weeks in rehab , <3 marie

• pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

Marie, do you believe it's helping you? If yes, then take the opportunity and get what you can from it. So much ache and pain can be eased with a little more movement every day.
    If you don't think it's helping, please tell them. They might make changes.
    I am amazed at how much better my aunt is since she began rehab. Nothing will bring her memory back but she gets up and around without a walker.
    Time for a nap. Heading home for two whole days.
    Jackie, sorry, even with a happy ending, i can't watch the video. I've never seen most animal movies. (Think back to E.T.-I cried like a baby, E.T. and I have so much in common, 'Home')
    Phoebe
  • Jacean2016
    Options
    PHOEBE, me too, after reading the comments I decided not to watch the video, and we have something else in common I also never watch animal movies. Actually I can't watch nature programmes either if they involve antelope etc being chased by lionesses etc and pounced on.
    Anne
  • linder4866
    Options

I am sure it is difficult for you my friend but it is an opportunity to build as much strength as possible before going home to all your regular chores. Hugs.

Lin