What was your fasting BG today?

Options

Replies

• leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Boy, getting back into a routine after being so peaceful in the wondrous mountains hasn't been easy, but the last few day have been from 133 going down to 120's until yesterday 117 and today at 114. Getting back to regular times of meals & meds was the issue.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    9.2 (165.6)
  • JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    4.7 this morning!! (84.8)
    Feeling fabulous!!
    Just had my lab work on Wednesday and today my diabetic checkup! A1C 5.4 with only diet and exercise control. Have been off Metformin x 6 months now!!!! Happy dancing!!! I work very hard at keeping control and it's paying off!!!!!
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    JaneKnoll1 wrote: »
    Feeling fabulous!!
    Just had my lab work on Wednesday and today my diabetic checkup! A1C 5.4 with only diet and exercise control. Have been off Metformin x 6 months now!!!! Happy dancing!!! I work very hard at keeping control and it's paying off!!!!!

very well done i'm hoping to get off januvia in february, and at some point off metformin too
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    jvcjcooper wrote: »
    Feeling fabulous!!

very well done i'm hoping to get off januvia in february, and at some point off metformin too

Thanks and hoping you can get off your meds too.
    For me, I would have taken the meds if it meant control and I couldn't get control off them.
    Being healthy and active and maintaining good control is good with or without meds in my opinion.
    I have no doubt that as my disease progresses I will have to take meds again but for now I enjoy the awesome fact my body still will cooperate and I will try and keep myself healthy as my #1 priority!!
  • jvcjim
    Options
    116 (6.44) this morning pie, ice cream and whipped cream... still did not hit my macros or calories but was real close.
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    11.5 (207) Toast and peanut butter pretty late last night. We'll see in two hours.
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Feeling fabulous!!

Jane, Congratulations! That's a fantastic number for A1c
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Good morning all. Today's 107 :)
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    Feeling fabulous!!

Jane, Congratulations! That's a fantastic number for A1c
    Thanks so much!!!!!!!

• jvcjim
    Options
    121 (6.72) late dinner and pie.... have i mentioned i like pie?
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    90 (5.0)
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Just joined so jumping in....127 this morning...boo
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    asrai50 wrote: »
    Just joined so jumping in....127 this morning...boo
    Welcome Asrai50!!!! If you are looking for friends please add me. My diary is public and I am fairly active online!

• JaneKnoll1
    Options
    4.8 (86.6)
  • jvcjim
    Options
    112 (6.22) that is better, even had my pie for a snack last night.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    97... which I know is a fine number, but I've been trending in the 90s and low 100's this week. I need to look my diary and see what's going on. I've kept my carbs in check mostly, but I haven't been strict about getting a set amount at each meal. Boo for having to do work.
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    Welcome Asrai50. Oh to be 127.
    9.3 (167.4) I was lower at bedtime last night, so I thought I would be lower this morning too. What gives?
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    Welcome Asrai50. Oh to be 127.
    9.3 (167.4) I was lower at bedtime last night, so I thought I would be lower this morning too. What gives?

Miss Dawn Phenomenon was visiting you!! No worries you BS is always ok after you wake up!!