18-11: 36.41 miles
    19-11: 34.32 miles
    November Miles: 660.40

YTD Miles: 11174
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    5 mile walk with the dogs today on a cold but beautiful beach.

@Dean - is that a lake? How does that work - are there ice spikes on the tires?
    @Dave - speaking of ice, loved my ice cleats when I used to walk on icy days, which I hope never to do again LOL.
    Stay warm folks!

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    A very brisk 2.1 mile lunch walk with my ice cleats strapped onto the bottom of my shoes.

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    11/19 - 1.05 mile walk
    - 11 miles exercise bike

oJjKm6.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    3.2 miles in more chilly weather. It was 30 when I went out and I was relieved since it was 25 about an hour before.

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

11/19

(Exercise bike 32.33 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

**total 33.58 for today

***640.27 miles done and 309.73 miles to go... :)
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    11/17- .6 miles running
    11/19- 3.1 miles running

The weather and my hip injury are really making my goal look out of reach, but I'll keep pushing! Lucky for me a couple of really bored kids shoveled nearly all the sidewalks in my neighborhood giving me a semi safe place to run tonight :)

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    Options
    Added another 2.6 miles with a treadmill interval run after lifting some weights.

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

ANGELMO8 - Awwww! That was sure nice of them to clear the sidewalks!! :smile:

LOVEMYALEX - Still killing it!! And you're keeping right up there with DCMAT, can you believe it?? :drinker:

Soooo, my little round of nudges seemed to work and got just about everyone reported in and up to date for the month! :mrgreen:

There are LOTS of people dealing with cold and some with snow and ice. If you're moving outdoors, PLEASE be careful to dress properly so you don't get frostbite and also watch your step so you don't slip on the ice and go down and break anything. :flowerforyou:

This update is a little earlier in the evening than either Holli or I usually* do it, but I'm trying to start getting to bed earlier so I can get up and into work at a more reasonable time so I don't have to stay so late every day. This being an adult thing is no fun. :lol:

Take care and keep it moving along folks! :drinker:

Dave
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,408 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, Nov. 18: 10 miles running
    Wednesday, Nov. 19: 10.25 miles running and walking
    TTD: 190.50 miles

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    We had a warm day today! 18 degrees wahooooo!!! I did walk 1 & ran .50!

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    between yesterday and today i'm adding 12.10 miles

exercise.png

• hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So... I showed up to teach spin class and realized I didn't have my workout pants... Soooo... I was faced with a choice: a) just teach the class sort of like a "lecture" where I didn't participate, or b) ride in my super nice professional work dress. Because of this challenge, I decided "screw the dress." Got in 18.6 miles. Booyah.

[And thanks, Dave, for taking over spreadsheet updates for the rest of this week. I appreciate the short break :) ]

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    5 mile run and some warm up and cool down walking :smile:

exercise.png

• accountingchickMEM
    Options
    I got in one last day of walking around the hills here in San Francisco.... back to Florida tomorrow :'(

Add another 6.5 miles for me from today!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    5 mile walk with the dogs today on a cold but beautiful beach.

@Dean - is that a lake? How does that work - are there ice spikes on the tires?
    @Dave - speaking of ice, loved my ice cleats when I used to walk on icy days, which I hope never to do again LOL.
    Stay warm folks!

@ Janet - Yep, that's a lake. Now it's a sheet of ice. I rode too the lake and walked around on the lake. It's frozen enough to walk across. However, the wind whipped it into a surface a Zamboni would have been proud of so no riding on the lake. We are supposed to get some more snow starting this weekend so I'll have to if we get enough to start XC skiing. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    So... I showed up to teach spin class and realized I didn't have my workout pants... Soooo... I was faced with a choice: a) just teach the class sort of like a "lecture" where I didn't participate, or b) ride in my super nice professional work dress. Because of this challenge, I decided "screw the dress." Got in 18.6 miles. Booyah.

LOL :-) I guess that was better than teaching class in your underwear but I'm still laughing at that one. :smile:
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »

LOL :-) I guess that was better than teaching class in your underwear but I'm still laughing at that one. :smile:

HA... I actually had to keep the lights in the spin studio dimmed so that I didn't flash my undies to the class. Kinda hard to ride a bike "modestly" whilst wearing a shortish skirt. o:) Thankfully, I was wearing pretty opague black nylons, so that helped B)
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    updating.
This discussion has been closed.