edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Picking up where we left off!

coffee.gif

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Note...you can post pictures, links, gifs, youtube videos, here too! :)
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'd sure like to read all the pot bellied stove posts. I am sure I would learn a lot about all of you that posted there, lol. I think I might actually save that, lol.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Rockporter wrote: »
    I'd sure like to read all the pot bellied stove posts. I am sure I would learn a lot about all of you that posted there, lol. I think I might actually save that, lol.

When I started chit chatting with that group, they had about 10,000 posts under their belt. I read the first couple hundred and then cried uncle. Ha!

• anewstart22
    Options
    I actually read a few of those posts when I first joined NM but it was the new posts and it made it quite confusing. Especially because I had no idea who anyone was, I am definitely interested in learning about everyone now though.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I Rockporter changed my profile name and I am now anewstart22 because I really needed a new start here. Sorry if it causes any confusion to you all.
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I ended up with tlspindor as my new user name, and I'm glad I was able to find you thanks to Marcie.

Mike, has given us a link to the very first WC post that evolved from a simple post called the Untitled by CFWells back in Augs of 2011 and also to the most recent post by Sheryl where the PBSWC moved to.

So if you want you can open the archives download them and start from the beginning and read about all the fun we had. It doesn't matter much if you don't know some of the folks, the stories and adventures we had are pretty funny.

Look forward to stopping in and catching up with you all.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Yay, Tammy is here!
  • anewstart22
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am so happy to see some coming over from NM and I definitely saved the pot bellied stove and untitled pages for sure. I can't wait to wade through all of that.

Tammy Welcome! :D
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I made it over here with only a little difficulty...had to change my user name. Who knew there would be another ferris, saferris and a ferrisann, that last one is what a former roommate called me and said she would name her first daughter that in honor of me. Jokes on her, she had three boys.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Woohoo, another NMer has arrived! Glad you made it Sheryl. I just friended you. I just invited JC to the group, so hopefully she makes it over too.
  • stillwaters726
    stillwaters726 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Glad I was able to find you. I changed my name from kathy26 to stillwaters726. I felt maybe a new name for a fresh start would help me feel better about losing NM.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Ringing Jim's NM bell as fellow lost ones arrive! Hi Kathy! Glad you found the group!
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I'm so happy you made it Kathy and Ferris and Tammy too. I'm giving you some flowers to welcome you all. Well. I won't be giving you flowers because I don't see an emoticon for that so just know I'm holding them out to you. Welcome!
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I posted a tutorial on NM detailing how to get here. I hope more people come to us.

Hugs
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I don't have any flowers either, but here's a hug and a welcome for you. I think we can all use a hug about now!

hug.gif

welcome2.gif
  • AFid74
    AFid74 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks Rockporter/anewstart22 for reminding me that this group is here. I had to change my name also. I've never had AnneF74 taken before. I will drop in and check out the action here even though I don't plan to use this site for logging. And who knows, that might change in the future too.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    Your welcome Anne, hopefully soon we will all fall into our new names here. Glad you could make it here. <3
  • arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Options
    I made it over. Change is hard so one step at a time. Glad to see all of you here.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Yay, Elaine is here!! JC was trying to find us earlier. I hope she makes it. And I sure hope Granny changes her mind about coming over. Change is not easy.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    Yay! one more lost soul coming over, thanks elaine for helping to fill the empty pot, it is good to see you here.