mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tea anyone?

ouom.gif

:)
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I love it! and yes I think I will have some tea, lol.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I'm having problems filing and saving my documents on my computer. They are saving really strange and it seems to be linked to the actual website of NM. I'm saving them as all files but they aren't saving properly. I had one Health Reflection with Food eaten listed that saved properly and looks very much like the actual page minus all the extra color and such. The lineup is the same and can be read the same way. Nothing else is saving properly except that one document. I have Windows 8.1 and I can't find a choice to save printing docs to my printer to print later. I don't have Color I have a laser and it only uses black but I would like to have the Green and Red colors on the pages. Does anyone know what to do? I started a thread at NM as well.
  • arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Ready for a new day. Church, family and maybe some rest. :smile: Have a great day.
  • mommyof2boys562
    Options
    Thanks for the link over at NM....got me to this page with no difficulty. Been on NM for years (2009 maybe) but haven't been active in the journal room too much lately. Name there was practically the same...minus the 562. Thanks for starting up this group...makes the transition less painful.

Missing NM,

Kimberly :-)
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. This will be short because I have lots of saving of NM stuff to do today, all week actually, but later I'll have time to chat about my hum drum life.

I've got John watching a basketball game so he'll be occupied for a little bit.

Hi Kimberly, good to see you.
  • arobed53
    Options
    Oh Sheryl, we love your hum drum life. It's been an interesting day here - some sad things, good time with the family and now quiet which I like too. I need to see how much of a mess the basement is. :) Up here is not bad. I worked on 4-H stuff yesterday cause I was supposed to baby sit tomorrow but don't have too so I'm ahead of the game for once. We'll be juggling cars some this week so it could be interesting. So glad to see everyone here.
  • anewstart22
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Arobed, I am sorry to hear about all the loss you posted on NM's thread. I hope that your day will pick up and those hurting will find some peace.

Oh yes Ferris, we would love hear about the hum drum life, I know I have one, lol.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Tea anyone?

ouom.gif

:)

Forever having tea with our family and friends, lol.

• Judyelaine1952
    Judyelaine1952 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've still been posting on NM because I haven't been able to find my way here until I ran across Marcie ' s link somewhere. Hi all! Trying to adjust and recouping from yesterday. As I said on NM...ran across my old cards from you guys after my last surgery and it made me weepy. Miss granny and old friends...
  • arobed53
    Options
    Glad you're here. I've been at both places. I don't want to stop at the NM site just in case Granny or anyone else that's not there often pops in.
  • arobed53
    Options
    It's starting to feel more comfortable here. Figuring things out slowly.
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm having problems filing and saving my documents on my computer. They are saving really strange and it seems to be linked to the actual website of NM. I'm saving them as all files but they aren't saving properly. I had one Health Reflection with Food eaten listed that saved properly and looks very much like the actual page minus all the extra color and such. The lineup is the same and can be read the same way. Nothing else is saving properly except that one document. I have Windows 8.1 and I can't find a choice to save printing docs to my printer to print later. I don't have Color I have a laser and it only uses black but I would like to have the Green and Red colors on the pages. Does anyone know what to do? I started a thread at NM as well.

Do you have a program call ADOBE Reader? If so you can print to Adobe which creates a pdf file which is saved on you C drive. This type of program will allow the pages you want to save from NM just as you see them. Without a color printer I don't know how to make the Green & Red colors show up different.

Sorry :\
  • anewstart22
    Options
    tlspindor wrote: »

Do you have a program call ADOBE Reader? If so you can print to Adobe which creates a pdf file which is saved on you C drive. This type of program will allow the pages you want to save from NM just as you see them. Without a color printer I don't know how to make the Green & Red colors show up different.

Sorry :\

Thanks tlspindor, I have tried the PDF but my computer won't pull it up as an option and neither will my husbands even though we have Adobe Reader on both computers. <3:)
  • arobed53
    Options
    Monday's here. It's cold but the sun is shining. Walked this morning but we do it inside now. Took Ava to speech and PT. We finished up the turkey vegetable soup for dinner. Now I need to gather everything up for 4-H. I do have a list made now. The exciting part is that I picked up Saturday's mail and thanks to my niece, I now have a fitbit. Now I have to figure out how to set it up. I got the clip one like I wanted.
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome Debora, once you get it all figured out you can sync it up to this site.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    arobed53 wrote: »
    Monday's here. It's cold but the sun is shining. Walked this morning but we do it inside now. Took Ava to speech and PT. We finished up the turkey vegetable soup for dinner. Now I need to gather everything up for 4-H. I do have a list made now. The exciting part is that I picked up Saturday's mail and thanks to my niece, I now have a fitbit. Now I have to figure out how to set it up. I got the clip one like I wanted.

Now I want one! Will have to look into it.

• mygnsac
    Options
    Sigh. Now they are giving away all the NM stuff that has NM logos on them. This is getting realer and realer. :'(
  • anewstart22
    Options
    :'(:'(:'(
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I discovered some sausage stuffed bell peppers I had in the freezer, dinner will be easy and with a salad it makes my day green. I just have to remember to eat the oatmeal I added to the log to make myself green, lol.